TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-02-2011, 11:03 PM   #61
telopyros
Tri-State Addict

Member #15126

My Ride:
06 MS6

Umm sub par......wow so doing 75 in a 65 is to much for everyone. My greatest apologies, I do clearly remember Marty flying past me last year. And us doing well over 95, if u were in the second group to catch up to the first group. Someone else please take lead then next year in there absence

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
Old 05-02-2011, 11:09 PM   #62
hibby
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #9288

My Ride:
2010 Evo SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by DriftCrash View Post
Hibby I was the one in the tracker right behind you at the beginning, part of the caravan following you was my fault aswell lol , you guys ended up loosing me somewhere around Kutztown, did you end up finding the rest of the rest of the group or did they take 100?
Sorry we lost you. There were a few people pushing pretty hard behind me, and I have to admit I was perhaps a bit too eager to play along. I'd be lying if I said I don't enjoy the benefits of owning an Evo.

I think I may have eventually found a few people from the group that left ahead of us, but it was hard to tell - I love STIs, but everybody buys them in blue and silver, so it's hard to tell after a while.

We wound up splitting again at the end, right before we hit Morgantown...some people forked right, I split left and rolled in with another group that happened to be arriving at the same time.

Going home, I had some of you guys behind me again, but my GPS pointed me home a different way, so I lost the group around Rt. 100.

Either way, I had a great time, and I'll definitely be attending more events. Perhaps I'll see some of you at Carlisle, but I'm driving my beater down.

Last edited by hibby; 05-02-2011 at 11:13 PM.
hibby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 11:23 PM   #63
Turbo_CitrusEs
Tri-State Addict

Member #660

Send a message via AIM to Turbo_CitrusEs
Quote:
Originally Posted by telopyros View Post
Umm sub par......wow so doing 75 in a 65 is to much for everyone. My greatest apologies, I do clearly remember Marty flying past me last year. And us doing well over 95, if u were in the second group to catch up to the first group. Someone else please take lead then next year in there absence.

I wasn't calling you out specifically so way to be a dick about it. Anyways there were people clearly doing over 75mph in the front of the pack. Rodder noticed. Nick Noticed. Michele Noticed and so did I.
But like a fat bitch that is going out with her fist pumping girlfriends, she's going to take a long drink from a bottle filled with denial and try to squeeze in a size 6 when she's really a 16 and act like she's the baddest bitch on the block. So believe what you want Jersey peeps. Cause when you leave your state and people ask you where you are from, we all know you want to lie cause secretly you are embarrassed by how much it sucks.

Last edited by Turbo_CitrusEs; 05-03-2011 at 12:31 AM.
Turbo_CitrusEs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 12:18 AM   #64
blue08mz3hb
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #20249

My Ride:
2008 Mazda 3 HB

Yeah I definitely was going 90 and that was just to keep up with everyone else. I was only like 7 cars back from the guy in the MS6

East Stroudsburg University

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
blue08mz3hb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 11:10 AM   #65
telopyros
Tri-State Addict

Member #15126

My Ride:
06 MS6

Sorry to those that got lost, and I was never over 75. Now is there a chance that we got spread out and some people just were at 90 playing catch up? We had that same issue last year, we broke 100 a couple times.

Old 05-03-2011, 08:28 PM   #66
09Speed3Z
Tri-State Addict

Member #15490

My Ride:
2009 MazdaSpeed3

Followed this ^^ guy the whole time and never once did the speedo exceed 75-76.

09Speed3Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 09:41 PM   #67
civhatch92
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #7644

My Ride:
1992 Honda Civic Hatchback Dx

Send a message via AIM to civhatch92
I definitely just kept my cool and drove slow.. tried to give others a chance to catch up that got stuck at lights.. but I couldn't go much slower than 50-55 because I felt like a snail. I do usually drive slow.. because I have a civic and EVERY cop pulls me over, hah!

I had a blast and enjoyed the few cars that rolled with me that didn't get stuck at any lights. I LOLed at the black Evo that got a cup stuck under the bumper in the WaWa parking lot while we rolled out.. I turned around and just heard it scraping the pavement.. nice car by the way =]
civhatch92 is offline   Reply With Quote