TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Tech > Domestic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 01-08-2005, 04:24 PM   #1
20th1519
Tri-State Addict

Member #46

My Ride:
2002 WRX Wagon PSM

Send a message via AIM to 20th1519
Mustangs

Hey...if we get any mustang guys here and you need some tech help i know my way around those cars. dont pay attention to my sig or name.
Old 01-08-2005, 06:41 PM   #2
Vypurr
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #58

My Ride:
06' SGM STi / 05' ZX-6R

Send a message via AIM to Vypurr
I have a couple of buddies who will be joining soon.
Gentleman do what ever it takes to empty our coffers lapdances, champagne dances, shower dances. Oh the things you can buy for a handfull of bills. It makes me excited. It gives me the chills. Thell be filcher rubs, breeders, hambones and tweeners, zobos and debos and blorps that go eenah. for a one dollar bill you can pull down their zippers.
I am the snorlax, I speak for the strippers!
Vypurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2005, 03:12 PM   #3
the mike
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #19

My Ride:
1991 Toyota Previa!!!

Send a message via AIM to the mike Send a message via Yahoo to the mike
Don't take this he wrong way, but **** them.
I tried to post a link on SVTPerformance.com and I got yelled at and had my link removed. So they can keep their elitist attitudes. :thumbdow:
Old 01-09-2005, 03:36 PM   #4
Vypurr
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #58

My Ride:
06' SGM STi / 05' ZX-6R

I love SVT Cobra's, but I havn't met anyone who is cool that owns one tho...

We need some '05 Stangs! I have only seen 1 yellow one around me ever.
Gentleman do what ever it takes to empty our coffers lapdances, champagne dances, shower dances. Oh the things you can buy for a handfull of bills. It makes me excited. It gives me the chills. Thell be filcher rubs, breeders, hambones and tweeners, zobos and debos and blorps that go eenah. for a one dollar bill you can pull down their zippers.
Old 01-09-2005, 03:48 PM   #5
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
i have a couple friends with GTs and Cobras around here, but havent seen them in a while. when i do i'll be sure to let them know about the site.
bryan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2005, 06:34 PM   #6
PSI Chick
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #67

we have a 1990 lx tt, but it will soon be a different type of frankenstein ;)

what's the problem? if i don't know my other half definetly will.....
PSI Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2005, 07:30 PM   #7
the mike
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #19

My Ride:
1991 Toyota Previa!!!

Just to clarify, I have owned Mustangs. It just seems that since I owned mine, they have become elitists. I hate car groups that think their poo doesn't stink and that their respective cars are the best evAr!!
Plus the admin said I had no class.
Classy thing to say, really.
I guess I was just a little put off. No offense to Mustang owners.
Old 01-10-2005, 08:54 PM   #8
MuddyREX
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #82

My Ride:
02 Subaru WRX

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mike
I hate car groups that think their poo doesn't stink and that their respective cars are the best evAr!!
You think the mustang guys are bad, go look at the corvette forums.

<---- 190,000 mile WRX - Gone
MuddyREX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 10:21 AM   #9
jigga_x
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #62

Send a message via AIM to jigga_x
The mustang forums are evil people...as are the vette people. nothin but the devil...but to there defense, i know someone with an 04 SVT Cobra and he's coo as he!!. i hang wit him at the track when i see him. runs mid 12s.

i dont think i know any cool new vette owners, i know some guys with old vettes like the stingray and they're pretty coo people.

if u love cars then u can see the pros and cons of every car, including ur own. no car is the end-all of all cars or everybody would be driving it. different cars excel in different areas.

jigga_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 11:51 AM   #10
teh DIRT
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6

My Ride:
Legacy 2.0GT

Send a message via AIM to teh DIRT
Quote:
Originally Posted by jigga_x
The mustang forums are evil people...as are the vette people. nothin but the devil...but to there defense, i know someone with an 04 SVT Cobra and he's coo as he!!. i hang wit him at the track when i see him. runs mid 12s.

i dont think i know any cool new vette owners, i know some guys with old vettes like the stingray and they're pretty coo people.

if u love cars then u can see the pros and cons of every car, including ur own. no car is the end-all of all cars or everybody would be driving it. different cars excel in different areas.
well said my man, well said
Old 01-11-2005, 02:52 PM   #11
Vypurr
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #58

My Ride:
06' SGM STi / 05' ZX-6R

Yeah. Good call. But everyone knows that the Noble M12 is the END ALL! lol
Old 03-09-2005, 05:34 PM   #12
slow5.0
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #228

Quote:
Originally Posted by jigga_x
The mustang forums are evil people...as are the vette people. nothin but the devil....
im not gonna say i take offense to that, because i do agree. svtperformance is a bunch of f***** idiots. i dont even sign on to that site anymore. however, if you wanna see a site of just nice mustang guys, try svtsnake.com

Ive been a member of that site for over a year now, and what a bunch of nice guys. everyone is very helpful, a little ball breaking, but no internet drama(which i hate). even a few imports signed onto the site with no putdowns or anything. whats nice about that site is, say you post that you put something on your car, went to the track, and ran .2 better in the 1/4, you'll have a 3 page post of congrats from various members. i personally know 1 guy with an 03 saleen, and an 04 mystichrome, 40 years old, and has become one of my very, very good friends within the last year. He's one of those guys that just gets along with everyone. Ill try and bring him down one night.

12.10 @ 118mph 1.90 60ft
auto trans w/ stock converter
everyday driver
slow5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2005, 05:40 PM   #13
the mike
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #19

My Ride:
1991 Toyota Previa!!!

That's the stuff I like to hear. We had some drama around here the last couple of weeks, with some domestic vs. "ricer" imports bullcrap.
You signed up on a car forum, you should like all cars. If not you should at least respect other opinions.
I would like to see the Mystichrome Cobra. I always liked that car.
Old 03-09-2005, 11:47 PM   #14
PSI Chick
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #67

some of the mustang guys are pricks. i can say that because i came from the mustang world and my b/f still has one, so i'm very familiar with that scene. i don't like a lot of the mustang boards out there, the only one that is decent is turbomustangs.com. those guys are really cool, even helping me out with my srt when i had some questions about dr's and other things (turbos are turbos, no matter what car they're on, it's the same physics). big daddy hangs out over there and is a great guy, always willing to help those willing to learn.

i must say though, that no group of people should be classified as completly evil. there are always some bad apples in a bunch, no matter what car is being discussed. you have to take the good with the bad, and learn to tell the difference. remember folks, it's the internet.....
PSI Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 09:29 AM   #15
MuddyREX
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #82

My Ride:
02 Subaru WRX

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSI Chick
i must say though, that no group of people should be classified as completly evil. there are always some bad apples in a bunch, no matter what car is being discussed. you have to take the good with the bad, and learn to tell the difference. remember folks, it's the internet.....
But you have to remember that stereotypes build quickly. If your first impression of a group of people is not a good one, it may be tough to beak that stereotype.

<---- 190,000 mile WRX - Gone
MuddyREX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2005, 10:58 PM   #16
Bizee
Tri-State Addict

Member #210

i dunno, i own a mustang... i dont hate on imports, there's alot out there i respect and i know are fast..but you guys have to admit its mostly kids driving imports and alot of them act like idiots, its ashame that has to represent everyone else but you know the way it is...
Old 03-11-2005, 05:32 PM   #17
96Stang
Tri-State Addict

Member #174

My Ride:
2009 VW Rabbit

Send a message via AIM to 96Stang
i drive a mustang and am i cannot hate on imports at all...most can beat me..lol jk...but yeah i know what you mean bout the whole stang scene being d/ckheads..there have been a couple guys i have met or talked to that have just been really helpful though, and most are from this forum...hope to see you guys in a new stang next week..looking at one tomorrow (saturday)...sold my 96 already, just looking now...the one i found and might buy is an 82 gt with a 5.0 in it, the only downfall is its color...its yellow, and an ugly yellow...but im gettin more power and could care less bout the color or anything...let me know whats yous think bout my decision if you want

am i proud of that?? no
would i do it again?? maybe
is this place addicting?? yes
96Stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 06:48 PM   #18
Bizee
Tri-State Addict

Member #210

personally i would go newer, maf not speed density.... post the question on corral forums, those guys always help tons and are dedicated to mustangs.. you will find all the info you need... dont jump into buying one right away... seriously think ahead if you would be supercharging it or spraying or what your goal is with it before you decide what you want... goodluck hope ya get something that makes ya happy
Old 03-11-2005, 06:50 PM   #19
20th1519
Tri-State Addict

Member #46

My Ride:
2002 WRX Wagon PSM

Send a message via AIM to 20th1519
96stang you have a pm. I concure with bizee. Plan out what your gonna do cause maf has the most growth potential when it comes to modifications.
Old 03-11-2005, 06:57 PM   #20
Bizee
Tri-State Addict

Member #210

you can always convert to maf ( pain in the nuts ) if what your after is the old 4 eyed stang but look for a 90-93 you will probaly be happier