TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Networking: requests and offers
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 02-13-2010, 10:03 PM   #1
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Looking for a graphic designer who has experience with In Design

Looking for a graphic designer to volunteer a bit of time to help with Sonic Meet flyer stuff. The current flyer was created in In Design so it would be a bonus if you're familiar with that program to work off of that (or convert it to a different layerd file type?)

For the time being we just need some very minor tweaking of the existing flyer, but it would be great if you're also available for any potential future projects leading up to the event.
100% of proceeds will be donated to Make A Wish so if you have some time please help out!

Please let me know if you'd be able to make some time now as well as in the upcoming months to help with this, and if you have any samples of other flyers, websites, or layout work to check out that would be great as well.
Thanks in advance,
Bryan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 10:56 PM   #2
STiGuy06
Tri-State Addict

Member #14844

Send a message via AIM to STiGuy06
I'll do it. It shouldn't take long since you only need to tweak stuff. Only thing i ask for is a free TST decal for my toolbox haha...........send me whatever you need. I have a ton of samples on facebook...Links in my sig. (trying to teach myself web design so i can make my own site). I have a Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design...

Last edited by STiGuy06; 02-13-2010 at 11:06 PM.
STiGuy06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 04:42 PM   #3
01bb6er
Tri-State Addict

Member #7015

My Ride:
95 Kouki Converted 240sx

I have used the program before also. I don't know how much work is needed, but If you need anymore help lmk
01bb6er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 04:55 PM   #4
DelayedZ
Tri-State Addict

Member #2999

My Ride:
2016 Scion FR-S (Halo White)

I'll also offer my services, I'm in to help as well!

; 2003 SS 350Z Track (Sold)
DelayedZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 07:32 PM   #5
fc3s
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #5179

My Ride:
87 gxl s5 jdm t2

my services are also available as well i am not familiar with that program i use my photoshop and all my work is usally done in hd quality . just let me know
fc3s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:50 AM   #6
STiGuy06
Tri-State Addict

Member #14844

Send a message via AIM to STiGuy06
Hey, one of you guys can do this. I just landed 3 freelance jobs this week.
Old 02-23-2010, 12:58 AM   #7
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
as of yesterday you were very willing to do this... and now that i've sent all the files over you're posting here (not responding to my email) to pass on it? ok...

if anyone else is interested in helping out and can please show me some previous work then i would appreciate it. i repeat, please show me some of your previous work.

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 08:34 AM   #8
DelayedZ
Tri-State Addict

Member #2999

My Ride:
2016 Scion FR-S (Halo White)

When I get home I'll send some ish over, I'm at work right now so I don't have anything with me.

; 2003 SS 350Z Track (Sold)
DelayedZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 11:46 AM   #9
grimm
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3058

Send a message via AIM to grimm
Troll i work in In-design i don't have too much unique things to show, my company basically uses the same template for what they print out.
Here is a sample of that:
http://mccannsystems.com/gallery/Fox...Slip-Sheet.pdf

let me know.

grimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 04:22 PM   #10
jb1830
Tri-State Addict

Member #4646

My Ride:
'88 MR2 SC, '97 Corolla

Send a message via AIM to jb1830
I got some free time for the remainder of the week and can probably help. Let me know what kind of stuff you need help with. Here is a trifold I made for KHC.

XBL Gamertag: JB1830
jb1830 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 09:47 AM   #11
Tigawoods
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2030

My Ride:
95' Toyota Celica

Send a message via AIM to Tigawoods
let me get a couple projects from my portfolio up

Tigawoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 01:47 PM   #12
rodder
Tri-State Addict

Member #6807

My Ride:
2005 STi, 1987 S10

Brian - let me know if this is still something you need. I'm very experienced with indesign (it's what I use for layout design primarily) as well as setting up files for print.

My online portfolio:

www.andywdesign.com

rodder is offline   Reply With Quote