TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > [TST] Vendors > (Past Vendors)
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-15-2013, 02:18 PM   #1
Erik@R/TTuning
Former Vendor

Member #17281

My Ride:
2000 MR2 Spyder

10 USED 255/35/18 Bridgestone Potenza RE050A RFT Tires For Sale!

The nice weather is just around the corner! Here at R/T Tuning we have 10 USED 255/35/18 Bridgestone Potenza RE050A RFT for sale. We will ship at buyers expense (about $15-$20 a tire). These tires brand new go for $346 each plus shipping from Tirerack. Give us a call to get yours today! Cash or PayPal only.

8 tires are 5-6/32 which are $100 each
2 tires are 10/32 which are $200 each

The Potenza RE050A RFT is designed to provide temporary extended mobility for a distance of 50 miles at up to 50 mph even after a puncture has allowed complete air pressure loss. The Potenza RE050A RFT was developed to provide good traction along with responsive and predictable dry and wet road handling. It is not intended to be driven in near-freezing temperatures, through snow or on ice.

The Potenza RE050A RFT features a high-grip tread compound molded into an asymmetric tread design. Stable outboard shoulder elements, intermediate tread blocks and a continuous center rib provide responsive handling, high-speed stability and traction on dry roads, while circumferential and lateral tread grooves pump water out from under the tire's footprint to minimize hydroplaning and aid wet traction. A continuous rib adjacent to the inboard shoulder promotes even wear and resists inside wear generated by suspensions that specify negative camber alignment settings.

The tire’s internal structure includes twin steel belts reinforced by spiral-wrapped nylon to stabilize the tread area and enhance handling, high-speed capability and ride quality. The structure of the Potenza RE050A RFT also features Bridgestone Side Support Run-Flat technology reinforced sidewalls to support the vehicle after a puncture causes a loss of air pressure.
Old 02-23-2013, 04:36 PM   #2
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:
the one in the back of the shop

bump...these tires are great used tires u dont see to often

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 02-23-2013, 11:48 PM   #3
RyanG
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #63

Send a message via AIM to RyanG
Oh poop on you.. I'm in the market for 255/55-18's for the wife's Tribeca..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 02-25-2013, 10:30 AM   #4
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:

^^^^ No big deal just grab 4 of these and buy the wifey some coilovers....

Old 02-25-2013, 08:58 PM   #5
RyanG
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #63

Send a message via AIM to RyanG
Hahaha. I told her I wanted to bag it hahaha. That didnt go over so well

Old 05-29-2013, 02:29 PM   #6
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:

Bump this...

Old 06-08-2013, 02:07 PM   #7
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:

Babump

Old 06-21-2013, 08:42 AM   #8
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:

bump this...4 left

Old 08-01-2013, 10:57 PM   #9
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:

good deal here...

Old 08-22-2013, 05:26 PM   #10
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:

bump...