TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-01-2007, 09:04 AM   #1
driftingrx5.7
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3099

My Ride:
88 rx5.7

Send a message via AIM to driftingrx5.7 Send a message via Yahoo to driftingrx5.7
why is it that i have no freaking luck!

i hate dhl i hate sixspeed inc i hate v8 rx7s i am just over all pissed off right now got a phone call from sixspeed inc lastnight "we are shipping your package overnight so you can have it for the long weekend sorry for the long wait on your tranny everything is good go you will have it by 3pm friday afternoon" so my wife stayed home i ran to work got everything i needed to do some work came home and then she left and i am sitting here it is now 251so i called dhl gave them the tracking number, and they told me o we didn't pick up the item from six speed inc. i was like WHAT, so i called six speed inc, and guess what, they left for the holiday!!!!!!!!!!! so now i have to wait 4 maybe even 5 more days o and it gets better i had my vert towed to my dads house to start the work on the car because the plan was to do the tranny swap and get it out his house by the end of the weekend. so its in his garage now waiting for the new tranny to come i am pissed and depressed
so i am going be in my living room with my thumb up my butt doing nothing but playing video games. the whole plan was to get it done for the weekend
now i have nothing well now that i am fully depressed and hungry i am going to wendys to get a baconator

sorry i needed to go off or i was going to scream

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
driftingrx5.7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 09:07 AM   #2
CHAOS
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned

Member #2120

My Ride:
1984 Cadillac Brougham

ouch
sorry bro.
CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 09:57 AM   #3
Kiel
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #5456

My Ride:
2003 WRX - Sonic Yellow

Send a message via AIM to Kiel
Sounds like someone at Sixspeed is gonna get an earful on Tuesday morning.
Kiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 10:08 AM   #4
driftingrx5.7
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3099

My Ride:
88 rx5.7

Send a message via AIM to driftingrx5.7 Send a message via Yahoo to driftingrx5.7
the thing is i was told friday so my wife and i worked it out so someone can be home to get the package. i worked half day she worked half day. we both work for the school district so we can get a way with it being that school didn't offically start. tuesday is the first day of school no way we can take the day off. so now i have to find a way for them to leave the tranny with out someone signing for it! or have my retired next door sign for it! i am pissed off if i knew it was going to be this much of a game i would of never ordered it from them! i placed my order in the end of july!! it is now sept 1st!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 09-01-2007, 01:17 PM   #5
SayNoToPistons
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #5284

My Ride:
RX8 GT

I love my Turbo'd 13B.

Oh yeah, this thread is about you. Sorry

SayNoToPistons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 03:17 PM   #6
SovXietday
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3403

My Ride:
Civic - CBR - Civic

Send a message via AIM to SovXietday
I know how you feel, been waiting for a whole bunch of my parts to get here so I can paint my damn car.

The plan was to do it before school started so that I had my car to drive. I got the 15th of July, had to wait like 3 weeks for the insurance money, so finally I ordered the parts around 3 weeks ago, and they're only in MN. School starts Wed.

Not happy. :|

Quote:
Relax, bud. When the dude with a drag Honda and a boosted daily that has had fast Honda's for years AND fabs his own parts tells the new kids on the block that they're doing it wrong, it's time to step back and learn something.
SovXietday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 03:29 PM   #7
ketchup!
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #656

My Ride:
Speedooo's Sister

i know how you guys feel, i wass going to buy a car today, but the place that has the car decided to be closed today

ketchup! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 08:05 PM   #8
Silverfc88
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #126

My Ride:
88 RX7 TII, 2012 WRX hatch

Send a message via AIM to Silverfc88
Ah that sucks. I hate that kind of ****.
Streetport 13bt, Haltech Sprint RE, FIC 1150cc + Delphi 1000cc injectors, Walbro 255, Borg Warner s360 .88, HKS mani, JGS 50mm, Greddy FMIC, HKS Twin Power, AEM water/meth inj
Silverfc88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 10:25 AM   #9
driftingrx5.7
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3099

My Ride:
88 rx5.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SayNoToPistons View Post
I love my Turbo'd 13B.

Oh yeah, this thread is about you. Sorry
i didn't know you had one ;)

well i finally got my tranny late lastnight. i called dhl and spoke to a manager. it was all 100% dhls fault. i told them i wanted some money back being that six speed inc paid for next day shipping i told them i paid for it and i wanted some money back. so they gave me a 50 buck gift card to use them when ever i want why would i use them if they suck???! all well i got my tranny now i will spend all day friday putting it in! anyone want to give me a hand

Old 09-05-2007, 10:29 AM   #10
Buster
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #449

My Ride:
2008 Mustang GT/CS

Send a message via AIM to Buster
man I would have raised hell until I got all the money I wanted.. Certified!! No really they owe you that much man. Gift cards are such a cop out.
Old 09-05-2007, 01:45 PM   #11
driftingrx5.7
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3099

My Ride:
88 rx5.7

hey i didn't pay for the extra shipping six speed did. i was just trying to get some money out of the deal. it works out good because i have a 50 buck box that i need to ship out. its 75 pounds and its going to NV so now i get that shipped for free and get to keep the paypal money on the shipping

Old 09-05-2007, 02:25 PM   #12
su_maverick
Tri-State Addict

Member #1755

My Ride:
2001 Saturn SC1

DHL has to be the worst shipping company ever. I was trying to get my motor started up but I needed a new idler pulley because the old one would just eat belts. I ordered one and they seller went through DHL. I was supposed to get it on a Thursday and that was what was stated on the DHL website. I didnt get it on Thursday so I checked the website and it still said Thursday as the delivery date. I called up DHL and they said that it was still in Texas (where I bought it from) at their facility. They couldnt explain to me why it had just been sitting there for two days. I ended up getting it the next Tuesday. Never, ever, go through DHL, especially if you are the buyer.

(Updated 6/04) : And the even cooler

<-- NJ: learn it, live it, love it
su_maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 03:22 PM   #13
SayNoToPistons
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #5284

My Ride:
RX8 GT

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftingrx5.7 View Post
i didn't know you had one ;)

well i finally got my tranny late lastnight. i called dhl and spoke to a manager. it was all 100% dhls fault. i told them i wanted some money back being that six speed inc paid for next day shipping i told them i paid for it and i wanted some money back. so they gave me a 50 buck gift card to use them when ever i want why would i use them if they suck???! all well i got my tranny now i will spend all day friday putting it in! anyone want to give me a hand
Now you know.

Old 09-05-2007, 04:06 PM   #14
su_maverick
Tri-State Addict

Member #1755

My Ride:
2001 Saturn SC1

Quote:
Now you know.
And knowing is half the battle.....

Old 09-05-2007, 08:14 PM   #15
driftingrx5.7
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3099

My Ride:
88 rx5.7

Quote:
Now you know.
did you get that t2 you was telling me about? i hope so i need to sell you some parts ;)

Old 09-05-2007, 08:29 PM   #16
driftingrx5.7
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3099

My Ride:
88 rx5.7

Quote:
Originally Posted by su_maverick View Post
DHL has to be the worst shipping company ever. I was trying to get my motor started up but I needed a new idler pulley because the old one would just eat belts. I ordered one and they seller went through DHL. I was supposed to get it on a Thursday and that was what was stated on the DHL website. I didnt get it on Thursday so I checked the website and it still said Thursday as the delivery date. I called up DHL and they said that it was still in Texas (where I bought it from) at their facility. They couldnt explain to me why it had just been sitting there for two days. I ended up getting it the next Tuesday. Never, ever, go through DHL, especially if you are the buyer.
lol to late i just used that 50 buck gift card. and i still spent 9 bucks on them evil bastards, it must be a tx thing. because i ordered my tranny from. but now i got it now i hope the part i send out the guy gets it..lol

Old 09-05-2007, 08:49 PM   #17
driftingrx5.7
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3099

My Ride:
88 rx5.7

su did you get your fd done?

Old 09-06-2007, 01:45 AM   #18
SayNoToPistons
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #5284

My Ride:
RX8 GT

Quote:
did you get that t2 you was telling me about? i hope so i need to sell you some parts ;)
Yeah . I might get an rtek 1.7, injectors, fuel pump (most likely an fd or a walbro for cheap), and whatever i need to get it running properly first.

Old 09-06-2007, 09:11 AM   #19
jc8889
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #145

Sucks bro, been there and done that.
jc8889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 09:24 AM   #20
su_maverick
Tri-State Addict

Member #1755

My Ride:
2001 Saturn SC1

Quote:
su did you get your fd done?
Running but not done. I still need to get an alignment done and the exhaust. I wont be doing that this weekend because it is Formula D in Wall. Overall she is running pretty strong. I am going to try to do a test drive this weekend to make sure the clutch is bled properly and there arent any gremlins in the drivetrain.

Glad to hear that you finally got your stuff. All shipping companies suck but DHL is the worst.

IMO FedEX > UPS > USPS > Monkey on a tricycle >DHL