TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Spotted!
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-07-2007, 09:15 PM   #101
1_badimport
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #5224

My Ride:
1987 mazda rx7 /sbc

no i was being sarcastic i had one of the 1st vw,s in the 10,s about 6-8 years ago ..my sister drives a 1.8t and untill about 9 months ago a had a few vw,s around ..now just one corrado that it at the chassis shop bieng converted to rear wheel drive ..my old race car /street car ..

motor and drag rims last season..befor part out ..

sorry that is just the shell last year i parted out the two turbo motors and finally sold the shell to some freinds locally ..and i didnt rock those rims they were just on it for rolling purposes..

Last edited by 1_badimport; 08-07-2007 at 09:26 PM.
1_badimport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 09:20 PM   #102
1_badimport
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #5224

My Ride:
1987 mazda rx7 /sbc

heres an old vid
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/8...32378ad619.htm
i saw this post i might come up with a few freinds if there available ...we have one down here at b&n book store but some of the show car guys get on my last nerve talking about how much hp the chipped turdbo cars make ..
i can only deal with the vortex on small levels ..

Last edited by 1_badimport; 08-07-2007 at 09:23 PM.
1_badimport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 11:42 PM   #103
*~Heather~*
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #5446

Thanks "Troll" for stopping by last night, it was nice to meet you...
Old 08-08-2007, 12:57 AM   #104
03CivicHatch
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #2584

I dont understand people anymore why do people always have to be racist agains other cars. So what i drive a honda so what troll drives a subie max2k1 drives a srt4 me and max2k1 hang out alot we dont have a problem against each other cars you people need to understand there is nothing wrong with driving a honda so i know they arent the fastest car on the earth but you know what i like my car about you know why i worked hard for it so screw what you people say about it. I enjoy my car and no one ca change that i know everyone on her can race me and i know i`ll probly lose but it fun to drive and thats all that matters we are all people that love cars love driving cars love working on cars and making them show are personalityyou people need to grow up and stop thinking your better then everyone else your not so stop this stuff i dont understand why we cant have fun helping each other out hanging out with everyone just have fun with what we all here on this website LOVE THE MOSTCARS

"i cried since i had no turbo till i meet a man who had no vtec"

hoping to have a turbo vtec
03CivicHatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 01:04 AM   #105
1gmfanatik
Tri-State Addict

Member #4040

My Ride:
07 Saab 9-3 Aero

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03CivicHatch View Post
I dont understand people anymore why do people always have to be racist agains other cars. So what i drive a honda so what troll drives a subie max2k1 drives a srt4 me and max2k1 hang out alot we dont have a problem against each other cars you people need to understand there is nothing wrong with driving a honda so i know they arent the fastest car on the earth but you know what i like my car about you know why i worked hard for it so screw what you people say about it. I enjoy my car and no one ca change that i know everyone on her can race me and i know i`ll probly lose but it fun to drive and thats all that matters we are all people that love cars love driving cars love working on cars and making them show are personalityyou people need to grow up and stop thinking your better then everyone else your not so stop this stuff i dont understand why we cant have fun helping each other out hanging out with everyone just have fun with what we all here on this website LOVE THE MOSTCARS
Preach on Preacha...

I drive a Supercharged CHEVY Cobalt. I know exactly how you feel. My car is actually a bit faster then yours, but that's neither here nor there. I deal with the same disrespect. Just as long as your happy with your ride, who gives a damn what anyone else thinks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote: Originally Posted by ME:
Quote:
Your car's potential is only limited by your imagination, and the size of your wallet.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
1gmfanatik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 01:08 AM   #106
03CivicHatch
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #2584

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1gmfanatik View Post
Preach on Preacha...

I drive a Supercharged CHEVY Cobalt. I know exactly how you feel. My car is actually a bit faster then yours, but that's neither here nor there. I deal with the same disrespect. Just as long as your happy with your ride, who gives a damn what anyone else thinks.
thanks man i just dont understand it we all like cars in general why can`t we just have it that way. I dot understand how people could hate every single car on the earth but thiers

Old 08-08-2007, 01:25 AM   #107
OMGz Turbo
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3108

My Ride:
01' WS6..That whistles...01' Explorer 5.slow

chris i lvoe you.... We can make a meet and spot hot brunettes in GTI's all day

NO ONE CARES ABOUT BEING TTT APPROVED
OMGz Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 01:36 AM   #108
1gmfanatik
Tri-State Addict

Member #4040

My Ride:
07 Saab 9-3 Aero

I totally agree...Hey, can I help spot hot brunettes?? lol..I LOVE hot chicks, if I were a girl, I would totally be a lesbian. lol..With my luck, I'd end up with one of them butch chicks with the man hands. Uggg

Quote: Originally Posted by ME:
Quote:
Your car's potential is only limited by your imagination, and the size of your wallet.
1gmfanatik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 01:52 AM   #109
max2k1
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #393

My Ride:
Wheelchair

Send a message via AIM to max2k1
Quote:
Your car is gay and slow hehe dont worry about it Chris. You can hangout at BK with the quick cars. They may bust your balls, but its all in good fun. Mike had the TT Cobra out there tonight, he's got more than 3x my horsepower

The Story Behind My Avatar

Quote:
They show all the dumb kids with ghetto rigged Honda's. Im not hatin Honda guys, just stating facts here.
max2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 08:41 AM   #110
*~Heather~*
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #5446

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGilb2007 View Post
Heather, nice lookin car.... clean and subtle mods. If you dont mind my asking, where did u get the lip? my roommate has been workin on his, and we have the rear and sides, but no front.....

Also, what mods are done to the car? besides exterior, which is PERFECT
my whole kit was acquired from friends that had friends that were selling the parts, sometimes you can luck out on vortex though...
As far as mods that are done to the car, nothing really crazy, i have a full 20th headliner swap, the 20th front lip and rear valence, 04 Gli side skirts, black roof and grill, half joey modded headlights, the Monte's, H&R cupkit, H&R rear sway bar with all Neuspeed bushings and clamps, Milltek turbo-back exhaust, and a Neuspeed air intake (which did nothing but make a big whooshing sound, but was a gift and who can say no to free parts, lol)
Old 08-08-2007, 08:49 AM   #111
*~Heather~*
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #5446

Quote:

unfortunately it's not the fact of WHAT you drive, it's the stereo type that's been given to you guys...though on Monday night we had a few "drive-by quickly" types, but nobody actually stopped but Troll....
Old 08-08-2007, 12:36 PM   #112
03CivicHatch
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #2584

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGz Turbo View Post
chris i lvoe you.... We can make a meet and spot hot brunettes in GTI's all day
I say we do it justin lets start our own but the thing is everyone is welcome

Old 08-08-2007, 12:40 PM   #113
OMGz Turbo
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3108

My Ride:
01' WS6..That whistles...01' Explorer 5.slow

fine with me....Well call it "Car-a-la-meet"

NO ONE CARES ABOUT BEING TTT APPROVED
OMGz Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 01:03 PM   #114
Shades of Gray
Vendor

Member #294

My Ride:
04 STI/sold, 05 WRX wagon/totaled, 00 S4/sold, 05 STI/current

Quote:
C'mon man!!! Use puncuation! Man-o-man! lol, this is waht tristatetuners is designed for, people like yourself...me, and most others...Car enthusiasts...no make and model racism!
145B Philmont Ave. Feasterville, PA 19053

Shades of Gray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 01:05 PM   #115
LilRedVDub
Tri-State Addict

Member #1708

My Ride:
2005 1/2 mk4 VW Jetta GLI

Send a message via AIM to LilRedVDub Send a message via Yahoo to LilRedVDub
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGz Turbo View Post
Bryan, First thing i would do is not listen to tommy. Hes the type that thinks he knows it all and doesnt have the first clue. Trust me. I wouldn't worry about it
Don't even get me started Justin! You are the one who has no clue about cars! Look at your car! What do you do for a living? Tommy works on cars all day long, and you mooch or should I say sponge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max2k1 View Post
here comes a war of words
He is an idiot, Mike what else can I say. Everyone knows the truth so he can say whatever he wants

"Dub chicks do it better!!!"

Last edited by LilRedVDub; 08-08-2007 at 01:10 PM.
LilRedVDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 01:15 PM   #116
LilRedVDub
Tri-State Addict

Member #1708

My Ride:

Quote:
I say we do it justin lets start our own but the thing is everyone is welcome
You were all invited Chris. Where were you? Espically you

Old 08-08-2007, 01:22 PM   #117
LilRedVDub
Tri-State Addict

Member #1708

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
just when you thought it couldnt get more off topic...

but really, lets not do this here. k? k.
I'm sorry Bryan, but this is the reason everyone is not invited, they have to talk s@!t, I'm not saying everyone. There is ALWAYS one bad apple. I had to say what I said 'cause it's the truth.

Old 08-08-2007, 01:34 PM   #118
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
ok and now that we're done with all of that....

03civic... first, maybe you were heated but if you dont at least use a little punctuation nobody is going to read/understand anything you're saying. but regardless dont get your panties all in a bunch. its not the first time a generalization has been made about a type of car and it wont be the last. its just effin car guys (girls)... the nature of the beast.
and as for having a vw meet where they'd like to keep it pretty much vw? i see that happen all the time with hondas, and dsms/evos, and mazdas, and subies, thats how most meets are. you're just spoiled by tst and its different approach to things, but more exclusive meets are fun sometimes too.

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 01:38 PM   #119
naDintheHat
Tri-State Addict

Member #2360

My Ride:
94 GTI - Br0ke, 98 GTI - Stock..

Send a message via AIM to naDintheHat
Troll has spoken /thread.
Old 08-08-2007, 02:11 PM   #120
*~Heather~*
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #5446

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
ok and now that we're done with all of that....i've invited heather to join us on thursday
i do accept your invite Bryan and will do my best to make it out tomorrow night, Haley if you would like to join us let me or Bryan know