TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Spotted!
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-25-2008, 12:42 AM   #1
Sincere
Tri-State Addict

Member #248

Send a message via AIM to Sincere
I got flyered at the KOP mall. Who spotted me? NOOB!

I came out of the mall and there was a TST flyer on my car with no name on it. Who done it? Fess up!

P.S. I am spotting a TST flyer here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Sincere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 12:44 AM   #2
jspek
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #539

My Ride:
cafe and a broke s2k

Send a message via AIM to jspek

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

jspek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2008, 04:44 AM   #3
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Reopening and I will remind everyone that if you dont have anything on topic to post, then you shouldnt be replying in this thread.

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote