TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > [TST] Vendors > (Past Vendors)
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-04-2010, 01:32 PM   #121
superskaterxes
Tri-State Addict

Member #10675

My Ride:
2006 Mazdaspeed 6

Send a message via AIM to superskaterxes
after reading this whole thread i would NEVER go to DPS for ANYTHING and ill will make sure to un-recommend them from anyone i know.

CS is more important to me then prices in my book
GT3076R BITCHES ~ TXS BOV ~ 3" MAF SRI ~ AP PROtune'd ~ MBC ~ Custom FMIC w/Treadstone TR8 Core ~ CPE DP ~ DNP Mani w/Tial 38mm MV-S EWG VTA'd~ CPE BT TIP ~ TWM SS ~ CPE RMM ~ TTFMM ~ CPE RDM ~ BC CO's slammed ~ SPC BJ's ~ EBC Red's ~ Stoptech's ~ Technafit SS Lines ~ Autometer Boost & STRI EGT ~ 20% Tint ~ LED Tails ~ Denso ITV-24's ~ CPE Dual CBE ~ Whiteline RSB ~ PnP'd IM ~ CDFP Internals ~ labonte meth kit ~ VC tapped OCC
Old 03-04-2010, 01:53 PM   #122
SvicksTc
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #7395

My Ride:
Nike 6.0

Still no graphs this is crazy sounds to menlike they deleted them
|Nikon|
Twitter:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 03-04-2010, 02:55 PM   #123
jpalamar
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #13773

My Ride:
03 Corvette Z06

I have nothing planned for Saturday, how about a picket line?
Old 03-04-2010, 03:09 PM   #124
420sx
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2811

My Ride:
'98 240sx, 98 Impreza L, 00 SV650

Send a message via AIM to 420sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpalamar View Post
I have nothing planned for Saturday, how about a picket line?
Im down.

Gotta swing by K/S Autotek to put a brick through their window first.
Old 03-04-2010, 03:18 PM   #125
420sx
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2811

My Ride:

I just got Rick on the phone. He says hes been sick with strep the past three days and that Rich's dyno graphs are the last thing on his mind. He also said "Rich can come do 20 dyno pulls for all I care."
Old 03-04-2010, 03:26 PM   #126
ImportDPS
Tri-State Addict

Member #3900

My Ride:
2007 Civic Si, 2008 Acura RDX, 1998 Civic Hatch GSR-T, 1993 Civic Hatch K-Series coming

Send a message via AIM to ImportDPS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 420sx View Post
I just got Rick on the phone. He says hes been sick with strep the past three days and that Rich's dyno graphs are the last thing on his mind. He also said "Rich can come do 20 dyno pulls for all I care."

If your going to quote me, quote the entire thing there ace....

I said, I haven't been on TST or any site in over 3 days. I've had strep throat and a 103-104 going on since last weds night. I am better now, but with the high fever I got a mouthful of nothing but blisters. So needless to say, I am in pain and taking Tylenol with Codine to ease it up until they go away.

Its kinda hard to do anything when your passing out for a hour here and hour there here and as you all know, I do EVERYTHING when it comes to this store.

Now, as far as the quote went. You didnt post up the part where I said its the last thing on my mind, he can come get his $30 back and do another 20 pulls for all I care, because honestly, that is how I feel about everything. Imagine not even being able to open your mouth cause the AIR hurts. I've been like this for 3 days, can't eat, can't do nothing and I am here at work trying to at least keep things moving.

For the "Temp Ban" that doesn't even matter. I like TST more as a local hangout site, not for business. There are so many shops and parts retailers on here, that honestly, business wise, it doesn't make any real sense for us to be on here. HOWEVER, we do it, because we know most of the people on here and it helps Brian keep the site up. After all, the Vendors are the ones paying for the site to be up.
Old 03-04-2010, 03:28 PM   #127
ImportDPS
Tri-State Addict

Member #3900

My Ride:
2007 Civic Si, 2008 Acura RDX, 1998 Civic Hatch GSR-T, 1993 Civic Hatch K-Series coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalonTsi97 View Post
DPS is always on evom but i realized that lately they havent and another guy wrote that they have ****ty customer service and havent been answering phones, emails and lost there business for a twin disk clutch so somethings gotta be going on over there.

The 866 number is being turned off entirely next month. Its pointless now that everyone calls our local line. If they really wanted the clutch, they could of drove here and picked one up. I have a good 30 of them here waiting at the best price on evom period...

We may have lost that customer, which upsets me, but we never lose business.
Old 03-04-2010, 03:29 PM   #128
Subie_sleeper
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5775

My Ride:
'06 Subaru Baja Turbo. Cash consuming vortex from HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420sx View Post
WOW! What a tool.
This thread has been going on for longer than he says he was sick. 2 /17 /2010 was when this thread started.
This shop sucks. LOL

Last edited by Subie_sleeper; 03-04-2010 at 03:34 PM. Reason: added the start date of the thread
Old 03-04-2010, 03:34 PM   #129
420sx
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2811

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportDPS View Post
If your going to quote me, quote the entire thing there ace....
HEY EVERYBODY LOOK! HES ALIVE NOW!

To be honest I was having a hard time understanding you over the phone. Very soft spoken. So I can at least attest to the fact that you're sick. I quoted what I got out of it, and you didnt really seem like you wanted to talk about it, otherwise id have asked you to repeat yourself.

I still dont understand why the graphs were never sent after your original reply. Nobody has strep for three weeks.
Old 03-04-2010, 03:37 PM   #130
ImportDPS
Tri-State Addict

Member #3900

My Ride:

Strep sucks, but the fever is what did me in. I can't even open my mouth all the way. There are blisters all over the arch of my mouth and gums. Thats why i sounded so low, it just hurts to even talk.
Old 03-04-2010, 03:37 PM   #131
Vr-4-Life
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1961

My Ride:
BMW E60 M5 V10 6 Speed --- Ducati Monster 696

Guys... I appreciate everyone trying to help out, but DO NOT BE A DICK TO RICK... I would like to give these guys my business again in the future... I just want my graphs.

Rick... Whenever you're feeling better... can you send them to me? I need them...
Old 03-04-2010, 03:40 PM   #132
TalonTsi97
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #136

My Ride:
1997 Eagle Talon

Send a message via AIM to TalonTsi97
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportDPS View Post
The 866 number is being turned off entirely next month. Its pointless now that everyone calls our local line. If they really wanted the clutch, they could of drove here and picked one up. I have a good 30 of them here waiting at the best price on evom period...
We may have lost that customer, which upsets me, but we never lose business.
Evom obviously isn't a local forum so not everybody can drive & pick one up. I haven't bashed you guys, just stating that i seen you on the forums all the time and noticed you haven't been. Along with that guys post so obviously something is/was going on which you explained.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Updated weekly with Dyno, Track, AutoX, Street, and Event videos. Big updates coming soon!