TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > [TST] Vendors > (Past Vendors)
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 02-22-2010, 10:23 AM   #21
Vr-4-Life
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1961

My Ride:
BMW E60 M5 V10 6 Speed --- Ducati Monster 696

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportDPS View Post
Let's clarify a couple things first.

1. You came in the Monday after the blizzard not even knowing if we were open. It was 27 degrees out that day and I risked hurting our dyno just to accomadate your needs when it clearly said on our site that there was a good chance we wouldn't even open and to call before hand.

2. The price I gave you was a almost 4 month old post but I honored it for you because that's just how I am.

3. I never got one email from you. I have our inbox filter set very high because of all the spam we get. So it's a possiblity you did send it but we didn't get it

4. I do not frequent this forum. Angel does tst and bumps the threads. Had I have been aware of it I would of responded a long time ago. Believe me that I will adress it with him tomorrow.

I will be more than happy to send you the sheets. It's not that big of a deal. You even have pictures of it on your phone. I can always be reached at the local shop line when I am in the office. You guys gotta understand that I run all of import Dps sales and day to day operations so some of my calls are screened. I don't have time any lore for some of the my vtec doesn't work calls anymore.

Thanks
Rick
import Dps

Ps - the dyno room is only available for tunes and rental. 4 pulls with a/f and printout are now $65. Hourly for $95 first hour and $65 after that.
1) I made an appoitment in the middle of winter a whole week in advance. When I did, it had been 30 degrees out for a month, and it will still be 30 degrees out for another month. Why would you book me knowing that its winter if you couldnt do the job? I drove an hour (after a blizzard ) to get there for your co worker to say I had to reschedule. Then I waited about 40 minutes for you to get in after I talked to you on the phone and explained this.

2) I sent quite a few emails, and I dont know about your spam issues. I called the shop a couple of times too and I guess you never got the message.

3) I took pictures with my camera, but the quality was crap and I need the printouts.

Quote:
And as for the comment about the area being "not the greatest" our building is paid for which is why we are there. We could overcharge labor and raise our rediculously low pricing but that wouldn't be fair to the customer.

The new shop will be in a much much better area. Easy to find andnotjing like anything anyone here has ever seen. I can promise that.
I have no problem with your shop, its clean, laid out well, and one of the nicest that I have seen. My problem is that I HATED driving there. I felt like I was going to get in an accident and I constantly had people looking at me hard for whatever reason.

I'm not looking to argue here or bash your company. I was really happy about my service on the dyno and it was one hell of a deal.

I have been very respectful here and I havent asked for much.

Please just email me the dyno graphs...

digitalvendetta *at* gmail *dot* com
Old 02-22-2010, 05:41 PM   #22
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6193

My Ride:
94 Integra GSR / 96 Jeep (DD)

Send a message via AIM to DPancoast
also in general... USB drives are a quick fix to issues like this. not saying anything against anyone, but I bought one just for a dyno day and use it consistently.

- 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days)
- 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011)
- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
in-raging? is that like an internal raging hard on? usage might include: i'm in-raging for some bacon right now
Old 02-22-2010, 05:57 PM   #23
Vr-4-Life
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1961

My Ride:

I usually have one in my car... I spent 10 minutes looking everywhere because I couldnt believe that I didnt have one with me. I went to go buy one and come back but all of these electronics stores wanted like 25 bucks for one.. F that.
Old 02-23-2010, 01:47 PM   #24
Vr-4-Life
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1961

My Ride:

bump for my graphs...
Old 02-23-2010, 01:51 PM   #25
Subie_sleeper
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5775

My Ride:
'06 Subaru Baja Turbo. Cash consuming vortex from HELL

I'm beginning to wonder if they accidentally got deleted.........
Old 02-23-2010, 01:54 PM   #26
Vr-4-Life
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1961

My Ride:

That would be convenient for them... wouldn't it? I trust they have them and I will get them...
Old 02-23-2010, 02:02 PM   #27
Subie_sleeper
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5775

My Ride:
'06 Subaru Baja Turbo. Cash consuming vortex from HELL

Best of luck to you.
Based on your thread here, I'd NEVER go to them for anything.
Customer service is a big deal, there are too many places that just don't seem to realize that anymore.
I'm shocked that after someone from there FINALLY got around to at least responding to this thread ......... you still don't have what you paid for.
It's a shame.
Old 02-24-2010, 11:15 AM   #28
Vr-4-Life
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1961

My Ride:

bump.....
Old 02-24-2010, 11:41 AM   #29
420sx
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2811

My Ride:
'98 240sx, 98 Impreza L, 00 SV650

Send a message via AIM to 420sx
I cant believe this thread is still going. It was started on the 17th. It should have been resolved by the 18th.

Another bump for customer service!
Old 02-24-2010, 11:57 AM   #30
TunedIS300
Tri-State Addict

Member #5696

My Ride:
family sedan.

Send a message via AIM to TunedIS300
Quote:
Let's clarify a couple things first.

1. You came in the Monday after the blizzard not even knowing if we were open. It was 27 degrees out that day and I risked hurting our dyno just to accomadate your needs when it clearly said on our site that there was a good chance we wouldn't even open and to call before hand.

2. The price I gave you was a almost 4 month old post but I honored it for you because that's just how I am.

3. I never got one email from you. I have our inbox filter set very high because of all the spam we get. So it's a possiblity you did send it but we didn't get it

4. I do not frequent this forum. Angel does tst and bumps the threads. Had I have been aware of it I would of responded a long time ago. Believe me that I will adress it with him tomorrow.

I will be more than happy to send you the sheets. It's not that big of a deal. You even have pictures of it on your phone. I can always be reached at the local shop line when I am in the office. You guys gotta understand that I run all of import Dps sales and day to day operations so some of my calls are screened. I don't have time any lore for some of the my vtec doesn't work calls anymore.

Thanks
Rick
import Dps

Ps - the dyno room is only available for tunes and rental. 4 pulls with a/f and printout are now $65. Hourly for $95 first hour and $65 after that.
Quote:
And as for the comment about the area being "not the greatest" our building is paid for which is why we are there. We could overcharge labor and raise our rediculously low pricing but that wouldn't be fair to the customer.

The new shop will be in a much much better area. Easy to find andnotjing like anything anyone here has ever seen. I can promise that.
rick is a boss! new shop? ill deff be down to check it out!
94 boosted civic-sold
11 lancer-current
Old 02-24-2010, 01:50 PM   #31
Vr-4-Life
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1961

My Ride:

Thanks for going off topic... This is about my graphs.
Old 02-25-2010, 09:24 AM   #32
Vr-4-Life
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1961

My Ride:

BUMP.... This is growing old...
Old 02-25-2010, 10:30 AM   #33
Khellen
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5720

My Ride:
05 STi 30R Brotated 400awhp

Send a message via AIM to Khellen
Not your dynograph but entertaining none the less.

2004 Honda S2000
2002 Subaru Outback LL Bean
Old 02-25-2010, 11:51 AM   #34
jpalamar
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #13773

My Ride:
03 Corvette Z06

I would request a refund at this point. I wouldn't accept anything less after weeks of trying to get what you paid for. Completely unacceptable.
Old 02-25-2010, 12:02 PM   #35
ASIAN JUL
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #9030

My Ride:
'95 Integra LS hatch

So, time to post in the thread but no time to e-mail graphs? Eep. Hope you get em soon, Rich.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
]

Quote:
It was the sexual guardian angel saying sir your stroke is on point, go forth and conquer
Old 02-25-2010, 12:05 PM   #36
Vr-4-Life
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1961

My Ride:

I dont feel like I deserve a refund... I got one good ass deal... 4 pulls with wideband o2 for 30 bucks was a steal.. regardless, I wouldnt have done it if I couldnt have had the graphs.. I need proof of my o2 stats and my power.
Old 02-25-2010, 12:47 PM   #37
420sx
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2811

My Ride:
'98 240sx, 98 Impreza L, 00 SV650

Send a message via AIM to 420sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vr-4-Life View Post
I dont feel like I deserve a refund... I got one good ass deal... 4 pulls with wideband o2 for 30 bucks was a steal.. regardless, I wouldnt have done it if I couldnt have had the graphs.. I need proof of my o2 stats and my power.
You paid for a service, and paid a price that was agreed upon prior to the services being provided. Just because you got a good deal doesnt mean you should expect anything less than EXACTLY what was agreed upon. 4 pulls, WITH graphs.

If they couldnt provide the services you requested at the price you agreed on, they should have never accepted the work to begin with.
Old 02-25-2010, 01:07 PM   #38
Vr-4-Life
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1961

My Ride:

Well... I created this thread with the intention of keeping cool and not bitching like everyone else that makes a thread about a vendor. I feel I have done that and its gotten me nowhere... its been weeks and still I dont have my damn graphs.
Old 02-25-2010, 02:31 PM   #39
rista
Tri-State Addict

Member #2582

My Ride:
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willy's Edition

this is starting to annoy me now...your appointment was on my birthday. monday feb. 8th. and its now thursday feb 25
wayyyy to long....and MORE than plenty of time to get them to you....better get them soon

Old 02-25-2010, 03:14 PM   #40
jpalamar
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #13773

My Ride:
03 Corvette Z06

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420sx View Post
You paid for a service, and paid a price that was agreed upon prior to the services being provided. Just because you got a good deal doesnt mean you should expect anything less than EXACTLY what was agreed upon. 4 pulls, WITH graphs.

If they couldnt provide the services you requested at the price you agreed on, they should have never accepted the work to begin with.
I agree 100%.