TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > [TST] Vendors > (Past Vendors)
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-04-2007, 11:23 PM   #41
D Money
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #798

My Ride:
Big dawg ride

Send a message via AIM to D Money
So if I brought you a car with some big wheels and fat tires and said I wanted them to fit, then told you I wanted -3 degrees camber up front, -2 degrees in the rear, and 0 toe all the way around you could do that? And I don't have to take my bumper and splitter off?

My search if finnally over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
D has beat me up in public before. be careful this guy is reckless!
Old 09-05-2007, 10:17 AM   #42
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:
the one in the back of the shop

^^^^ as long as you have the suspension components to allow us to adjust it...we could do it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 09-05-2007, 04:25 PM   #43
D Money
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #798

My Ride:
Big dawg ride

Yes, I definately will. Cusco zero 2r coilovers most like, maybe Zeal. Can't choose.

For the rear, they don't have camber plates. So to adjust the camber what do I need in the rear, camber bolts? Also, what do I need to adjust the toe?

Quote:
Old 09-05-2007, 05:26 PM   #44
S.Milone
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3073

My Ride:
240sx hatch

Well if you need the extra adjustment we can get you arms that will make the car more adjustable as well as stronger. It will make the rear end more predictable. As well as those show points if thats what your looking for.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Great Parts

Old 09-05-2007, 05:33 PM   #45
D Money
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #798

My Ride:
Big dawg ride

What adjustable arms are you reffering to? No need for show points, it's going to be a full-blown track car with a nice paint job. LOL

Quote:
Old 09-05-2007, 05:39 PM   #46
S.Milone
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3073

My Ride:
240sx hatch

We can get most any. I know cusco makes some for sure.

Great Parts

Old 09-05-2007, 05:44 PM   #47
D Money
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #798

My Ride:
Big dawg ride

Yeah, they do but I am sponsored by cusco so if you tell me what I need, then I can just scoop that from them.

Quote:
Old 09-05-2007, 05:50 PM   #48
S.Milone
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3073

My Ride:
240sx hatch

In that case get all the suspension arms they will give you. If this is going to be a track car you want to get rid of all the rubber bushings. Makes it more predictable.

Great Parts

Old 09-07-2007, 07:25 PM   #49
S.Milone
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3073

My Ride:
240sx hatch

Our scales are in let the corner weighting begin.

75 dollars gets you the total weight of your car.

Great Parts

Old 09-10-2007, 12:18 PM   #50
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:

scales are here!!!!

Old 09-12-2007, 06:27 PM   #51
S.Milone
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3073

My Ride:
240sx hatch

Drag alignment for one of JMF's car.
Cars that only go straight need alignments too!

Great Parts

Last edited by Vince@R/TTuning; 09-14-2007 at 08:54 PM.
Old 09-14-2007, 08:05 PM   #52
ScubaSteve
Tri-State Addict

Member #2599

My Ride:
1993 s13 coupe Ka-t; 2005 Legacy GT Ltd

I thought that was Brent's car?

Anyway, I have a 93 s13 coupe and just picked up some used Cusco coilovers. Can you tell me what I will need for you guys to get it aligned properly?

Old 09-15-2007, 12:39 PM   #53
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:

^^^ it is brents car...shawn posted it up and he didnt know...but as far as the alignment, as many adjustable arms that you can get would be the best, u will def need rear lower toe arms and rear upper control arms and front tension rods and we can pretty much set you alignment anyway ya need. If youy wnted to get the rear traction arms you could get those to but its not nessary...if you have any questions just call the shop 215 855 5565 thanx

Old 09-19-2007, 12:06 PM   #54
alwaysinboost
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1454

My Ride:
04 EVO Wrecked by Oakes Detailing

I just left you guys a message to setup an appointment.
Old 09-19-2007, 12:52 PM   #55
ScubaSteve
Tri-State Addict

Member #2599

My Ride:

I'm hoping to get my coilovers and suspension parts in this week, if I do I'll install them this weekend and call you guys to set up an appointment for next week. Hopefully you'll have some spots open.

Old 09-21-2007, 02:53 PM   #56
S.Milone
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3073

My Ride:
240sx hatch

Did you call yet?

Great Parts

Old 09-21-2007, 03:26 PM   #57
ScubaSteve
Tri-State Addict

Member #2599

My Ride:

Not yet, I'm waiting for my parts to get in before I set up an appointment. I have to install them on the weekend because I have to come home from school to do it so I don't want to schedule before I know I'll be ready. The guy said he would ship the coilovers yesterday and they're coming from NJ so I'm hoping they come in today or tomorrow.

Old 09-21-2007, 03:58 PM   #58
S.Milone
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3073

My Ride:
240sx hatch

Cool keep us posted. Make sure you set an appointment a week or so in advance because we are usually booked up and won't be able to get you in right away other wise. So please set a date once you know. Thanks

Great Parts

Old 09-21-2007, 06:30 PM   #59
S.Milone
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3073

My Ride:
240sx hatch

Big power Supercharged Vetter Aligned

Great Parts

Old 09-21-2007, 08:04 PM   #60
ScubaSteve
Tri-State Addict

Member #2599

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn@R/Ttuning View Post
Cool keep us posted. Make sure you set an appointment a week or so in advance because we are usually booked up and won't be able to get you in right away other wise. So please set a date once you know. Thanks
Well the coilovers came in today but the rest of the parts won't be here till the 25th, stupid UPS. I'm eager as hell to get these things on but I won't be able to do it this or next weekend so I'll call you guys and schedule as soon as I can.

Thanks