TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > [TST] Vendors > (Past Vendors)
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-02-2013, 06:01 PM   #1
Erik@R/TTuning
Former Vendor

Member #17281

My Ride:
2000 MR2 Spyder

Clutch Masters FX100-FX500 Clutch Kits ON SALE!

When it comes to going fast its important to have a clutch that will hold up under pressure. With that being said here at R/T Tuning we put our trust in Clutch Masters to hold the power that is put down to the ground. With more than 5 clutch stages there is bound to be the right one for you. All Clutch Masters clutch kits through the month of April will be an additional 5% off the already low prices at www.rt2s2.com. Use coupon code "SMOKED" at check out to get your additional 5% discount! For questions or our recommendation with your current setup give us a call at the shop.

FX100 Clutch Kits
The FX100 System uses the Power Plus I Pressure Plate with a custom heavy-duty Steel Back Organic friction disc. This clutch is engineered for heavy-duty street use. It is specifically designed for extended wear and additional clamping force for the enthusiast who has added an exhaust system, an intake system, up to 50hp NO2 upgrade, or other non-forced induction external bolt-ons. It features only slightly increased pedal pressure, longer life than stock, and normal clutch feel during engagement and disengagement for a very smooth operation.

FX200 Clutch Kits
The FX200 System uses the Power Plus I Pressure Plate and a Steel Backed Kevlar disc. This clutch is designed for the street enthusiast or weekend racer. The FX200 offers similar torque rating and holding capacity as the FX100, however, its life expectancy is increased with the Kevlar disc. Our Kevlar friction material is non-abrasive and doesn't score the mating surfaces. It features only slightly increased pedal pressure, significantly longer life than stock, and normal clutch feel during engagement and disengagement for the smoothest operation of any stage we offer. Minimum 500 Required break in miles. Please see The Technical guide for more details.

FX250 Clutch Kits
The FX250 System uses the Power Plus I Pressure Plate and a hybrid combination of Clutch Masters New Formula Button on one side and a heavy-duty Steel Back Organic friction lining on the other. This clutch is designed for the street enthusiast or weekend racer who plans to abuse their vehicle on an occasional basis and have a spirited driving style. The FX250 clutch system has a higher holding capacity than a traditional full faced Kevlar without compromising the street friendly characteristics Clutch Masters is known for.

FX300 Clutch Kits
The FX300 System uses the Power Plus I Pressure Plate with a Steel Back Segmented Kevlar disc. This clutch is designed for the ultimate street enthusiast or weekend racer running a normally aspirated car equipped with cylinder head work and/or hotter cam(s), or with medium-boost turbo or super-charger, or up to 100hp NO2. The FX300 features only slightly increased pedal pressure, long life disc and positive engagement. The FX300 is only recommended for the street and not for the track. Minimum 500 Required break-in miles. Please see The Technical guide for more details.

FX350 Clutch Kits
The FX350 System uses the Power Plus I Pressure Plate with Clutch Masters New Formula Button disc. This clutch is designed for the street enthusiast or weekend racer who plans to abuse their vehicle on an occasional basis and have a spirited driving style. The FX350 clutch system has a higher holding capacity than a segmented Kevlar lining without compromising the street friendly characteristic Clutch Masters is known for. For year’s enthusiast have had to compromise durability for drivability and vise versa, however with Clutch Masters New Formula button we have closed the gap between these two tradeoffs.

FX400 Clutch Kits
The FX400 System uses the Power Plus I Pressure Plate with a custom, extremely durable, Sprung Ceramic disc. This is the ultimate extreme duty street and/or road/drag racing system. It is available in a 4,6 or 8 wing (paddle) configuration, with the 4-wing being the more aggressive setup and 8-wing being the less aggressive (please specify which type you prefer). The sprung hub design allows for moderate dampening in high-torque applications, rendering it much more street friendly than solid or rigid designs. This disc is designed for outstanding holding capacity, and rapid heat dissipation. The FX400 ceramic paddle design creates a quick and rapid engagement as well as clutch chatter that may not be ideal for street driven vehicles.

FX500 Clutch Kits
The versatile FX500 System uses either the Power Plus I or Power Plus II Pressure Plate along with a solid center 4,6 or 8 wing (paddle) Ceramic Button disc. The FX500 disc is designed for outstanding holding capacity and rapid heat dissipation. The FX500 ceramic paddle design creates a quick and rapid engagement as well as clutch chatter that is not recommended for the street.

Last edited by Erik@R/TTuning; 04-02-2013 at 06:23 PM.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:27 AM   #2
Erik@R/TTuning
Former Vendor

Member #17281

My Ride:
2000 MR2 Spyder

BUMP for top of the line clutch kits available. If you have been searching for a new clutch now is the time to order!
Old 04-25-2013, 06:12 PM   #3
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:
the one in the back of the shop

few days left

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 05-25-2013, 11:26 AM   #4
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:
the one in the back of the shop

Holiday bump for Memorial Day sale!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 08-20-2013, 11:34 AM   #5
Will@R/TTuning
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #14734

My Ride:
1991 Nissan 240SX (S13)

Running the additional 5% off Clutch Masters sale until the end of August 2013! Use coupon code SMOKED at check out on www.rt2s2.com or give us a call at the R/T Tuning Speed Shop.