TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > General Car Related Chat
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2008, 05:46 PM   #1
stover
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3483

My Ride:
2005 MINI Cooper S

good idea or not?

i get my license in less than a month .. and i was hoping that by the summe ri would be able to pick up a car to wrench on this summer.. and it just so happens that im into drifting and wanted to know if anyone had any ideas or tips or advice for me... i dont have a job lined up but i am currently a student at votech for "auto mechanics/technician" , i wont be certifieduntill next year but the school helps kids to get summer jobs to make a little money but i was planing on getting a part time doin oil changes or even detailing cars untill then.. so anyway my question is what would be a good cheap base to start with and where to go from there... is there age limits on drifting at e-town because i will only be turning 17 ... ok please help out if you can

-stover