TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Welcome > The TST Store
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-30-2009, 03:07 AM   #1
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
The TST Store is back online! Clothing, stickers, and plate frames available to order

I've been working on the store all night, and think it should be ready to open up again. I know many of you have been asking about it and I apologize for it having been down for so long, but its back up now so check out what's available.

We will be adding a link to the store in the top navigation bar soon, but for now you can get to it by clicking this link: http://www.tristatetuners.com/store/

The one thing that still needs to be done is product photos still need to be added. If you see anything else that isn't right please let me know. If anyone has a decent photo of them wearing / displaying any of the products available and you're willing to have it be used in the store, please post the photos in this thread and let me know.

I have a fresh order of hoodies in stock in both black and gray and sizes from small up to 3XL so that should make everyone happy, as well as a good variety of gray slim fit tshirts, and women's thongs too.
I should have plenty of stickers available, and a limited amount of plate frames as well.

You can look forward to a new sticker design in the next month or two that will feature a large piston with small tristatetuners text underneath it hopefully. The height of the piston will probably be around 5", give or take.

If you have any other suggestions for products you'd like to see then please let me know. Since TST isn't a clothing store its sometimes difficult to carry too much variety, but if there's real interest in something I'll try to make it happen.

Any questions, just let me know. Happy shopping!
Bryan

http://www.tristatetuners.com/store/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 08:28 AM   #2
jen.
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #7345

My Ride:
'07 si coupe!

Send a message via AIM to jen.
If we order this week should we get our stuff anytime before the 25th?
I want TST Christmas presents!
jen. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 10:50 AM   #3
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

I will make a point to ship all orders made this week by Monday at the latest, and I'll try to continue to ship weekly.

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 12-01-2009, 11:27 AM   #4
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

Send a message via AIM to Oakes
Your stickers have been requested at this weekend's Toys for Tots meet in KOP. Just a heads up
Old 12-01-2009, 01:52 PM   #5
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakes View Post
Your stickers have been requested at this weekend's Toys for Tots meet in KOP. Just a heads up
whatchu mean?

|

Quote:

|
Old 12-01-2009, 02:49 PM   #6
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

Send a message via AIM to Oakes
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
whatchu mean?
Some people attending the event were asking if TST stickers would be available to purchase at the event since the TST store is back up and running.
Old 12-07-2009, 07:40 PM   #7
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

There was an issue that was preventing some people from being able to check out with their order, which should all be resolved now. Sorry to those who it has delayed, but try again and let me know how it goes.
All orders placed already should be arriving this week so keep an eye out!

|

Quote:

|
Old 12-08-2009, 03:39 AM   #8
nhanxsolo
Tri-State Addict

Member #10200

My Ride:
NA miata, GS500E

Send a message via AIM to nhanxsolo
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
There was an issue that was preventing some people from being able to check out with their order, which should all be resolved now. Sorry to those who it has delayed, but try again and let me know how it goes.
All orders placed already should be arriving this week so keep an eye out!
thanks for fixing it for me bro, looking forward to rocking my TST plate and sticker.
nhanxsolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:20 PM   #9
Showoff03LS
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #7305

My Ride:
03 cavalier,68 fairlane 500

Send a message via AIM to Showoff03LS
just ordered tst stickers for the Retta.
I Gotz More Watts Then You Got HorsePower
RIP Bill Levengood- youll be missed by everyone
Showoff03LS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 03:02 AM   #10
OutToWinPAHC
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5081

My Ride:
R33 GTS25T, RHD E46, Truck, part R32 GTR

Send a message via AIM to OutToWinPAHC
So whats the normal shipping time? I placed an order on 3/27 and have yet to recieve it.
OutToWinPAHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 03:19 AM   #11
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

hey... i just shipped about a half dozen pending orders today... sorry for the holdup but you should see yours in the next couple days.

|

Quote:

|
Old 04-14-2010, 11:07 AM   #12
OutToWinPAHC
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5081

My Ride:

Good stuff
Old 06-09-2010, 01:50 PM   #13
djb5118
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5884

My Ride:
SC300

Send a message via AIM to djb5118
Did anything ever happen with the idea of just having an angry piston sticker?
Old 06-09-2010, 02:21 PM   #14
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

mind reader!

I had trouble with this order of stickers so I apologize to everyone who has ordered anything and has been waiting, but I just received the order last night and will be shipping all pending orders today.

Further, I received the first batch of piston only stickers... they are 5" tall and available in white, black, silver, red, and chrome. I will be adding them to the store in the next day or so, after I ship all the pending orders...

|

Quote:

|
Old 06-09-2010, 04:21 PM   #15
djb5118
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5884

My Ride:
SC300

Send a message via AIM to djb5118
sweet ill keep and eye out and put an order in
Old 06-10-2010, 03:08 PM   #16
Rush
Tri-State Addict

Member #2869

My Ride:
'05 G35 Coupe 6MT [om-nom]; '00 Protege [DD]; Former MSP Driver [RIP #1276]

Just ordered two 'classic' decals in white for the Hon-duh.

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 03:09 PM   #17
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Damnit Cindy, I JUST filled orders and am ready to go to the post office. Way to be late to the party. I'm gonna add yours to todays shipment instead of making you wait a week or two...

|

Quote:

|
Old 06-10-2010, 03:10 PM   #18
Rush
Tri-State Addict

Member #2869

My Ride:
'05 G35 Coupe 6MT [om-nom]; '00 Protege [DD]; Former MSP Driver [RIP #1276]

You luv me. <3 <3

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 03:36 PM   #19
RSX Type-Slow
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5868

My Ride:
99' Civic Si

Send a message via AIM to RSX Type-Slow
i ordered mine 2 weeks ago. where they at????

Dropped and swapped Civic Si
RSX Type-Slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 05:56 PM   #20
OutToWinPAHC
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5081

My Ride:

Troll, what about reversed stickers? Like a mirror imaged version