TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Racing > Drag Racing
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-03-2008, 06:04 PM   #21
max2moon17
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #5880

My Ride:
2006 BMW 750i; 2003 BMW 530i

WOW thats a clean and sexi third gen...

Quote:
the 750 only has a V8, its not fast because it weights a **** load.
max2moon17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 01:33 AM   #22
weelman1
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #3911

My Ride:
95 maxima's

I take it exactly how I read it. I dont think you understand how much it takes to put my car in the 12's. It was not built for a N/A setup.This engine is for F/I but I decided to spray it this year to get my 12 sec slip...
The "get to know me" statement is relevant. You said try 12's without spray right? If you knew me you would know I have a turbo 4thgen & direct contact wit a few performance shops on the east coast.
I can run 12's next month without spray.. belive me.
So what does A/S/L mean?
I agree the max is def a sleeper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by max2moon17 View Post
there was no punt intended, i said congrats on the time, and i just stated that you should try to do it without the bottle. and yes i know of the 11 sec. max. and i wasn't putting you down at all. this is why i stayed off the maxima.org forums because people always took things the wrong way. and the get to know you statement is irrelevent to what was first stated, but if you want me to get to know you....A/S/L..LOL

so all in all good job with the max. people do sleep on the max'es

Ok a 3.5 swap is a mod sorry I forgot that The 2001AE lsd trans is a mod too right?
I didnt think it was that important to list everything...
As for your car I hope it runs strong because im bringing something boosted out next year.You better catch me while im just spraying...lol
Yeah she broke loose in third lol must of been the cold Dr's.lol
I will be hitting the track up next year as sson as the weather breaks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonwepa View Post
D this is the 3.5 right? I mean isn't that considered a mod? Regardless congrats on the time, but Baby Godzilla will be ready soon and a 12.9x will not cut it . I had her running around tonight on 10psi and it was faster then my 15psi DE, so I am really expecting some amazing things from this badboy when she's hitting 20+psi. Hopefully I'll be out next weekend to show her off. She is running , but just needs a little more tuning because of those itb's there a real pain in the azz......

See you on the streets soon........

btw the nitto's are pretty nice an seem to hold the power soooo far, but time will see. I heard your spinning in third with your bfg's??? Thats some 3.5 torque for you there!
weelman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 01:37 AM   #23
weelman1

Member #3911

My Ride:
95 maxima's

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
I want a maxima...Nice number.
Hey there is an auto 3rd gen in the 11's
Now this I did not know.lol
Old 11-04-2008, 10:51 AM   #24
jonwepa
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #7286

My Ride:
1991 sentra se-r

Quote:
Originally Posted by weelman1 View Post
I take it exactly how I read it. I dont think you understand how much it takes to put my car in the 12's. It was not built for a N/A setup.This engine is for F/I but I decided to spray it this year to get my 12 sec slip...
The "get to know me" statement is relevant. You said try 12's without spray right? If you knew me you would know I have a turbo 4thgen & direct contact wit a few performance shops on the east coast.
I can run 12's next month without spray.. belive me.
So what does A/S/L mean?
I agree the max is def a sleeper.

Ok a 3.5 swap is a mod sorry I forgot that The 2001AE lsd trans is a mod too right?
I didnt think it was that important to list everything...
As for your car I hope it runs strong because im bringing something boosted out next year.You better catch me while im just spraying...lol
Yeah she broke loose in third lol must of been the cold Dr's.lol
I will be hitting the track up next year as sson as the weather breaks.
To put a car in the 12's with a 230+whp v6 with 100 shot of nitrous is not that hard IMO......now how can you NOT list a 3.5l motor as a mod I mean the first mod I list on my car is a gtir det, so thats probably the most important mod you have. And like I said d i am happy for you and hope you do hit those 11's soon and if not this year then next.

You keep saying that I better catch you which i think is pretty conceded of you to say. I mean if you make 500whp or more doesn't matter all I have to do is get a little bit bigger turbo and thats it? Do you know anything about sr20det motors??? and there capabilities???? I don't need 500+whp to run 10's. Remember my car weights 2200lbs! I have a huge weight advantage and it will soon be close to 2000 soon after I strip it, so you wanna know why I keep posting up on you well this is why. You talk alot of $hit for a guy who has been drag racing for 2 yrs.......I'll be to the track very soon and when I run low 12's or hopefully a high 11 @ 118+mph with a tiny t28 then you'll talk about your built 3.5 that like I said I'll just get a bgger turbo and eat that car too.

BRING IT!!!
Old 11-04-2008, 12:33 PM   #25
weelman1

Member #3911

My Ride:
95 maxima's

Quote:
To put a car in the 12's with a 230+whp v6 with 100 shot of nitrous is not that hard IMO......now how can you NOT list a 3.5l motor as a mod I mean the first mod I list on my car is a gtir det, so thats probably the most important mod you have. And like I said d i am happy for you and hope you do hit those 11's soon and if not this year then next.

You keep saying that I better catch you which i think is pretty conceded of you to say. I mean if you make 500whp or more doesn't matter all I have to do is get a little bit bigger turbo and thats it? Do you know anything about sr20det motors??? and there capabilities???? I don't need 500+whp to run 10's. Remember my car weights 2200lbs! I have a huge weight advantage and it will soon be close to 2000 soon after I strip it, so you wanna know why I keep posting up on you well this is why. You talk alot of $hit for a guy who has been drag racing for 2 yrs.......I'll be to the track very soon and when I run low 12's or hopefully a high 11 @ 118+mph with a tiny t28 then you'll talk about your built 3.5 that like I said I'll just get a bgger turbo and eat that car too.

BRING IT!!!

Ok Now this thread has went sideways & hit a poll. lol
I post my times good or bad, they just happen to be good right now...lol
You know I honestly forgot to post it had a 3.5 swap because it feels like it belongs in the car now. I posted 90% of my mods on Taon website (with pics)
So most locals already know. I just wasnt thinking ... leave it @ that...

Im never the first to bring up racing you. You know I could care less to race you... But since you keep bringing it up ... We can race or compare timeslips every few months.. Dont read or respond to my threads Since you obviously have a problem with me being straight forward.
Its pretty easy to put a max in the 12's? lol You know what since were going there already & you already think im a **** talking cocky, drag racing ricer.... noob lol
What was your best time when you had a max n/a & nitrous & why?
What is your best time with the sentra n/a & boost & why?
What is your best 60' ever in the all the years you have been to the track?
Dont worry I'll wait?
I wasnt going to post my times because of shyt like this.
Chris was @ the track with me & I called up tom to let him know.. That was going to be it. But he made a good point & said 12's with any street car is good I ought to be proud.. (especially for a newby right?) Of course you would try to put me on blast, I expected this.....lol. Your right Im new to the track... I get better/ faster everytime i go though so imagine me with your many years of experience...lol

So you will just get a bigger turbo huh? ok me too I have some sitting around like ugly step children (just dying for attention).lol See now im talking ****.
Your car has the potential to be fast.... very fast.... I wish you luck... shyt I even helped you a few times right?
I did 98% of the work on my project car with no help
(Tom helped me with the nitrous setup)
This is not a trailer queen. I drive this car all over the east coast NYC/MD/NJ/PA
When I go to the track I increase the bottle psi & lower the tire psi. Guess what I do when I leave?
Im proud of that, especially since its still running strong.

With all that said Im thinking I shouldnt post my 11sec slip next year.
Somebody might post I forgot to mention my aftermarket rims & 11's are fine but try 10's now " 11's are not that hard with a big shot or turbo imo"lol lol

All jokes aside
I wish you all luck with with any of your life goals.

Last edited by weelman1; 11-04-2008 at 12:41 PM.
Old 11-04-2008, 12:49 PM   #26
Spoolin_VQ30DE
Tri-State Addict

Member #7647

My Ride:
97 Maxima

wow didnt think this thread would have a ending like this.. Regardless everyone has goals in life.. And D you accomplished what you wanted to by gettin into 12's by the end of the year.... Slowly but surely we will see what the future lies ahead
Spoolin_VQ30DE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:52 PM   #27
Spoolin_VQ30DE
Tri-State Addict

Member #7647

My Ride:
97 Maxima

Quote:
Originally Posted by max2moon17 View Post
WOW thats a clean and sexi third gen...
haha nice moveup to the 750 gonna bring that to the maxy meets now lol
Old 11-04-2008, 01:00 PM   #28
jonwepa
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #7286

My Ride:
1991 sentra se-r

Quote:
Ok Now this thread has went sideways & hit a poll. lol
I post my times good or bad, they just happen to be good right now...lol
You know I honestly forgot to post it had a 3.5 swap because it feels like it belongs in the car now. I posted 90% of my mods on Taon website (with pics)
So most locals already know. I just wasnt thinking ... leave it @ that...

Im never the first to bring up racing you. You know I could care less to race you... But since you keep bringing it up ... We can race or compare timeslips every few months.. Dont read or respond to my threads Since you obviously have a problem with me being straight forward.
Its pretty easy to put a max in the 12's? lol You know what since were going there already & you already think im a **** talking cocky, drag racing ricer.... noob lol
What was your best time when you had a max n/a & nitrous & why?
What is your best time with the sentra n/a & boost & why?
What is your best 60' ever in the all the years you have been to the track?
Dont worry I'll wait?
I wasnt going to post my times because of shyt like this.
Chris was @ the track with me & I called up tom to let him know.. That was going to be it. But he made a good point & said 12's with any street car is good I ought to be proud.. (especially for a newby right?) Of course you would try to put me on blast, I expected this.....lol. Your right Im new to the track... I get better/ faster everytime i go though so imagine me with your many years of experience...lol

So you will just get a bigger turbo huh? ok me too I have some sitting around like ugly step children (just dying for attention).lol See now im talking ****.
Your car has the potential to be fast.... very fast.... I wish you luck... shyt I even helped you a few times right?
I did 98% of the work on my project car with no help
(Tom helped me with the nitrous setup)
This is not a trailer queen. I drive this car all over the east coast NYC/MD/NJ/PA
When I go to the track I increase the bottle psi & lower the tire psi. Guess what I do when I leave?
Im proud of that, especially since its still running strong.

With all that said Im thinking I shouldnt post my 11sec slip next year.
Somebody might post I forgot to mention my aftermarket rims & 11's are fine but try 10's now " 11's are not that hard with a big shot or turbo imo"lol lol

All jokes aside
I wish you all luck with with any of your life goals.
WAY to much for me to read and the only reason I want to race is for competition thats all!!!!!Competition is suppose to be fun and its probably the most enjoyable thing I know of! Tom and I were up to it all the time and never had any issues. I like you and think your a cool knowledgeable guy and have NO problem with you, so i will stop busting your balls about engine swaps and nitrous, but the only reason I said those things were because you were listing mods and don't you think they are some pretty big mods to leave out? And dude about my max....I had a auto gle with 178k on it what am I doing with that?????I wasn't going to shell out all that money on a car I didn't beleive I could make fast enough,That"s why I got the sentra a nice light easy to mod cheap race car.

I post every good slip i get and so should you. You should be proud of your work and accomplishments. I am also jealous of you guys out there every weekend while I am at home with my foot up my azz.........

I hope this doesn't interfere with our friendship because like i said above your a cool guy and have the same ambition as I do thats why were clashing...

I wish you would call me, because i lost your number and want to know whats up here???

btw these timeslips and races are pretty far from my life goals.....

EDIT didn't see these comments

Quote:
"With all that said Im thinking I shouldnt post my 11sec slip next year.
Somebody might post I forgot to mention my aftermarket rims & 11's are fine but try 10's now " 11's are not that hard with a big shot or turbo imo"lol"
Now thats just being a Fing baby. Like I said above if you don't think a motor swap and nitrous are mods then i am sorry..LOL and who said anything about 11's being easy with a big shot of nitrous?? Dude you are taking things WAY out of context and should just relax. I am trying to smooth things out between us and YOU seem to be continuously taking shots at me when i am trying to drop this and back to some nice competitive racing like before.

Its up to you on what happens here.....

Last edited by jonwepa; 11-04-2008 at 01:12 PM.
jonwepa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 03:04 PM   #29
weelman1

Member #3911

My Ride:
95 maxima's

Im neautral, always have always will be...
Just trying to make you understand where im coming from.
Sure, try to bust my ballz all you want were still cool. The thing is ... you are starting to find out its not that easy
I think im starting to understand you now. You have a senior mantality . I'll just call you man.
Old 11-04-2008, 03:35 PM   #30
jonwepa
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #7286

My Ride:
1991 sentra se-r

Quote:
Im neautral, always have always will be...
Just trying to make you understand where im coming from.
Sure, try to bust my ballz all you want were still cool. The thing is ... you are starting to find out its not that easy
I think im starting to understand you now. You have a senior mantality . I'll just call you man.
Well its seems like we have now come to a understanding.....Thank God

Anyway now i have to beat your 12.9X@ 111 right I am hoping to get to the track not this week, but next so we will see how i do. I have found a excellent tuner who has really done ALOT for me completely tuned my ecu from the ground up and even hooked me up with a launch control program that lets me just go pedal to the medal and it will only go to 55-6000rpm. Not sure exactly how it works, I think its like a 2 step , but built in the ecu, which is pretty awesome! I'll show it to you next time I see you.

Glad we worked this out Now lets see some 11's form that nitrous powered 3.5!

btw what track you running at? And where are these vid's??

Oh and my next turbo will be a nice big laggy sc61

Last edited by jonwepa; 11-04-2008 at 03:44 PM.
jonwepa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 04:23 PM   #31
OBEEWON
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1315

My Ride:
Lansdale Local

Send a message via MSN to OBEEWON
Quote:
Well its seems like we have now come to a understanding.....Thank God

Anyway now i have to beat your 12.9X@ 111 right I am hoping to get to the track not this week, but next so we will see how i do. I have found a excellent tuner who has really done ALOT for me completely tuned my ecu from the ground up and even hooked me up with a launch control program that lets me just go pedal to the medal and it will only go to 55-6000rpm. Not sure exactly how it works, I think its like a 2 step , but built in the ecu, which is pretty awesome! I'll show it to you next time I see you.

Glad we worked this out Now lets see some 11's form that nitrous powered 3.5!

btw what track you running at? And where are these vid's??

Oh and my next turbo will be a nice big laggy sc61

So YOU are the dude that is taking time away from my personal tuner!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give him back!! Im hunting 11's lol.

SMELLY IS THE G.O.A.T.

The 2step is nuts. He can make almost 9 psi with out of timed cams.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
OBEEWON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 05:09 PM   #32
jonwepa
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #7286

My Ride:
1991 sentra se-r

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
So YOU are the dude that is taking time away from my personal tuner!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give him back!! Im hunting 11's lol.

SMELLY IS THE G.O.A.T.

The 2step is nuts. He can make almost 9 psi with out of timed cams.
You know steve??? If so he is a awesome guy to know and has done wonders to my gti-r swapped sentra!!

I am also hunting 11's hmmmmmmm
Old 11-04-2008, 09:48 PM   #33
smelly240
Tri-State Addict

Member #2072

My Ride:
1990 Nissan 240

Send a message via AIM to smelly240

im hunting wabbits.

and obee is my twin.
Old 11-04-2008, 11:22 PM   #34
atenzany62
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #7684

My Ride:
02 WRX

that is one quick maxima!!
06 Mazda6s, 02 WRX, 95 Impreza WRXL, 05 SRT-4, 94 Stealth RT turbo, 95 3000GT VR4, 02 Q45 sport, 04 S2000, 04 Z4 3.0i, 03 350Z Touring, 98 Accord coupe, 02 Mini Cooper S, 16 Audi S3, 03 Elantra, 00 Eclipse GT, 18 Elantra Sport, 07 Accord LX, 19 Stinger GT1, 23 BMW M240i, 18 Corolla LE
atenzany62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 01:34 AM   #35
weelman1

Member #3911

My Ride:
95 maxima's

Thanks guys

That sentra is gonna move though.... I cant wait to go turbo so I can see how our cars match up from a roll
I just hope all of our cars are runnig strong @ the same time... It will be more fun that way instead of comparing time slips & dyno #s.
I hope you beat that 12.9@111 because I know tom will any day/week now..
That will make you a bronze medalist....lol

The detailed info is on the org & taon website.
Im going back to cecil if I can help it but atco will be fine aswell.
I also plan to visit maple grove, english town, & capitol next year.
Im looking into entering east coast comp events for 2010
Old 11-05-2008, 02:14 AM   #36
maxkid123

Member #5675

My Ride:
1995 nissan maxima SE S/C

Send a message via AIM to maxkid123
building a max too to run 11's hahaha i have a 95 se currently sc at 9 psi for now...until funds start to rise and i get my hands on a smaller pulley and a bottle and sum sweet slicks lol
maxkid123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:22 AM   #37
Spoolin_VQ30DE
Tri-State Addict

Member #7647

My Ride:
97 Maxima

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxkid123 View Post
building a max too to run 11's hahaha i have a 95 se currently sc at 9 psi for now...until funds start to rise and i get my hands on a smaller pulley and a bottle and sum sweet slicks lol
you were recently @ RT Tuning right? Having a problem leaning out right?
Old 11-05-2008, 11:39 AM   #38
weelman1

Member #3911

My Ride:
95 maxima's

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxkid123 View Post
Cool. I hope it works out & def get some slicks lol
Old 11-05-2008, 11:54 AM   #39
HKSdrift3r
Tri-State Addict

Member #2984

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoolin_VQ30DE View Post
you were recently @ RT Tuning right? Having a problem leaning out right?
Yup, that was our young muskateer Richie!!
Old 11-05-2008, 04:45 PM   #40
jonwepa
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #7286

My Ride:
1991 sentra se-r

Quote:
Originally Posted by smelly240 View Post

im hunting wabbits.

and obee is my twin.
Is this steve?