TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-09-2012, 02:54 PM   #1
The Great NY
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #14890

My Ride:
2004 Mazda 6

Send a message via AIM to The Great NY Send a message via MSN to The Great NY Send a message via Yahoo to The Great NY
Twisted Visionz Car Club Presents: Gearhead's 2012 Season Opener Meet (4-15-12)

2011 was a great year for most of us in the Car scene. Lots of good people, and lots of hot rides were in the mix.

Everyone is locked in doing new mods and even switching up whips for the new year.

Lets Start off 2012 right with a huge gathering of everyone that has the love like we do for our cars. and show what we have all been working on in the offseason or our new purchases over the cold months.

Twisted Visionz is inviting every car guy and girl out to enjoy some time with other enthusiasts in a laid back no bull**** setting to kick off the year right.

Come on Out for a good time with good people. ALL MAKES AND MODELS WELCOMES (to include bikes and trucks and anything with a motor under the sun)

More Information and Pertinent updates will be address over the next couple weeks

THIS WILL BE A ZERO TOLERANCE MEET - THAT MEANS NO BURNOUTS, NO FIGHTING, AND ANYTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BRING HEAT TO OUR MEET - YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE MEET IF YOU ACT UP!!!!!!

DATE: April 15th, 2012

TIME: 6pm-11pm

Shadows on the Hudson
176 Rinaldi Blvd., Poughkeepsie, NY 12601

We will be utilizing the Shadows LARGE parking directly across the street from Shadows. The lot is Flat, Pothole free and is a great size to fit everyone who is coming out!!!

Facebook Users Please RSVP on the FB Event Page...

http://www.facebook.com/events/341449615883992/

We are making this Big. Looking at sponsors for Raffles and Prizes. and Music and etc.

Come on out and have a great time with fellow enthusiasts!!!! Hope to see you there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by The Great NY; 02-20-2012 at 02:08 PM.
The Great NY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 11:16 PM   #2
The Great NY
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #14890

My Ride:
2004 Mazda 6

Send a message via AIM to The Great NY Send a message via MSN to The Great NY Send a message via Yahoo to The Great NY
bump bump

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 01-23-2012, 03:21 PM   #3
The Great NY
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #14890

My Ride:
2004 Mazda 6

bump bump

Old 01-23-2012, 04:00 PM   #4
dangerousatom
[TST] Calendar Master

Member #625

My Ride:
02-04 RS-STi @391whp 02-WRX Wagon @310whp ≈≈≈ Both modded to the hilt w/PPG trans

Send a message via AIM to dangerousatom

I hate to say it but statistically any event that gets more than 50 Tst-ers seems to self destruct.

02 WRX Wagon Beater-10/01/11
dangerousatom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 09:07 AM   #5
The Great NY
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #14890

My Ride:
2004 Mazda 6

location update.....

see facebook event page for info....

http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/341449615883992/

Old 02-20-2012, 02:07 PM   #6
The Great NY
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #14890

My Ride:
2004 Mazda 6

bump for a new week and hot meet

Old 02-20-2012, 05:35 PM   #7
jdmwill
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5436

My Ride:
daily s13 slammed drifty ready, drift car ae86 sr20 powered...20" mongoose for fun

Jajajajjaajajajaajajajaajajjjaaajaaajajajajajajaja jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajjjaja jajaaja.
Old 03-01-2012, 06:35 PM   #8
The Great NY
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #14890

My Ride:
2004 Mazda 6

Bumpski

Sent from my Htcclay's SuperCM7 G2 using Tapatalk

Old 03-13-2012, 09:19 PM   #9
The Great NY
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #14890

My Ride:
2004 Mazda 6

SPONSORS:

-Prosport Gauges (check out their awesome products via the links below)
http://prosportgauges.com/
http://www.facebook.com/prosportgauges

-Mann On The Move Mobile Auto & Detailing Inc. (Check them out on Facebook at the link below)
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mann-O...e/151773293256

-MGH Custom Graphics (for your airbrushing, graphix, logo design needs check them out at the link below)

http://www.facebook.com/mgh.customgraphics?ref=ts

Lomotion Automotive (If you have or want Corvettes, Bmw's, and Special Interest Vehicles. The guys over at Lomotion are the ones to see. From tuning to routine maintenance up to high quality builds

http://www.facebook.com/Lomotion

Old 04-01-2012, 07:52 PM   #10
The Great NY
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #14890

My Ride:
2004 Mazda 6

Mid-Hudson Subaru just came on as a sponsor.

This event is just a couple weeks away. Don't miss out.

Sent from my Htcclay's SuperCM7 G2 using Tapatalk

Old 04-09-2012, 02:13 PM   #11
The Great NY
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #14890

My Ride:
2004 Mazda 6

this is going down this Sunday. dont miss out!! hit up the Facebook event page for the list of current sponsors and updates.