TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Spotted!
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 04-27-2006, 09:43 PM   #1
Evo8kid
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1631

My Ride:
contributes towards Global warming

Send a message via AIM to Evo8kid
Exotic cars in naples,fl.

yea, so im in naples flordia right now, and for those of you that don't know the area, everyone here is loaded. I hve been here for 1 day and i already have seen a corvette Z06 (even though i seen one everyday in the garage haha) the posche dealeship had a Carrera GT ($440,000?) a ferrari 360 spyder and a viper GTS comp. coupe.

My dad (wearing a suit) and i are going to pull a 'gone in sixty seconds' and go into the exotic motorspots dealersip thats down the street.

This woild be a sweet place to live!

2010 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7L Turbo Diesel
2008 Audi RS4- 420 HP 4.2L V8
2004 Honda CBR600RR
Evo8kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 01:05 AM   #2
WhiteXFire
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #305

My Ride:
2007 Infiniti G35x, 2008 MB SLK55 AMG

Send a message via AIM to WhiteXFire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo8kid
My dad (wearing a suit) and i are going to pull a 'gone in sixty seconds' and go into the exotic motorspots dealersip thats down the street.
"I've been in Naples for three months now. I have money, I have taste. But I'm not on anybody's "A" list, and Saturday night is the loneliest night of the week for me."
Wait for a response...
"Perhaps, Mmmm. But, you know, this is the one. Yes, yes yes... I saw three of these parked outside the local Starbucks this morning, which tells me only one thing. There's too many self-Indulgent weiners in this city with too much bloody money!"

2004 Chrysler Crossfire - Gone
2007 Infiniti G35x Sedan -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

2008 Mercedes-Benz SLK55 AMG -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by WhiteXFire; 04-28-2006 at 08:39 PM.
WhiteXFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 01:16 AM   #3
MuddyREX
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #82

My Ride:
02 Subaru WRX

I saw the same thing on my honeymoon a few years back when in Ft. Lauderdale.

And to contuinue what Marc started......."Roger? My name's Roger. Two rogers don't make a right!"

<---- 190,000 mile WRX - Gone
MuddyREX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 05:29 PM   #4
sesolcSTI
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #40

My Ride:
2004 WRB WRX STi

Send a message via AIM to sesolcSTI Send a message via Yahoo to sesolcSTI
<----- you should know this by now! haha, have fun!
TST #40 / HP #009 / Blobeye Syndicate #99
GO PITTSBURGH!
sesolcSTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 06:03 PM   #5
smoger
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #64

Send a message via AIM to smoger
so a high end car dealer had 3 high end cars in stock, and you saw a corvette on the street?

is this really thread worthy?

| 2000 Black Acura 3.2TL

.. all car enthusiasts are welcome
smoger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2006, 07:46 PM   #6
LancerPhoenix
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #561

Send a message via AIM to LancerPhoenix Send a message via MSN to LancerPhoenix Send a message via Yahoo to LancerPhoenix
I have relatives in Naples. My buddy and I did a road trip....3 days in VA visiting my mom and sis, 4 days in Hilton Head SC to visit my buddies friend, then a full 5 days in Naples. It was awsome! The condo we stayed in was very nice marble floors with a private pool and hot tub. Private access to the beach....Which was almost totally vacant the whole week. We went to the Naples Beach Club....unbelieveable beach side bar with a pool....women passing you no matter where you looked...Downtown Naples was ok.....after a full week of bar seaching and looking to hook up...our last day we meet two beautiful ladies who took us to a really cool lounge bar (wish they had something like this in PA). Nice cars, boats and Mansions! All in all a very amazing place.

LancerPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 12:06 AM   #7
pearlcoupeg35
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #1494

Send a message via AIM to pearlcoupeg35
Naples is def a hot spot for nice cars.

Palm Beach and South Beach are both better though. In Palm (and West Palm) its nothing to see 3 Bentleys at the same traffic light. VERY classy area...

South Beach is the more flashy stuff like Lambos, crazy SUVs on rims, etc

Still, all those 'money spots' in south florida are loaded with hot cars.

pearlcoupeg35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 09:56 PM   #8
Evo8kid
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1631

My Ride:
contributes towards Global warming

Send a message via AIM to Evo8kid
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoger
so a high end car dealer had 3 high end cars in stock, and you saw a corvette on the street?

is this really thread worthy?
yea actually they were drving pretty damn fast..;if this thread isnt worth it, what in the 'spotted' gallery is?

2010 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7L Turbo Diesel
2008 Audi RS4- 420 HP 4.2L V8
2004 Honda CBR600RR

Last edited by Evo8kid; 04-29-2006 at 09:59 PM.
Evo8kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 07:01 PM   #9
naSTI
Tri-State Addict

Member #78

Send a message via AIM to naSTI
I was born and raised in Miami. There is some mad drug cash down there, and plenty to go around.

I just came back from south Florida about three weeks ago. On my first day I saw four, yes four, different Astin Martin (three DB 9s and a DB 7). Plus I saw more Modenas than you can count on two hands and a nice 550 Moranello.

I saw a bunch of SRTs and DSMs <No EVOs> and after being there for a week, I saw only ONE STi, a WReX and a WReX wagon. I know there's no snow and barely any twisties but, c'mon, WTF?

I'd a been showing doze puzzayz in their expensive cars down there how it's done forced induction-style!
Old 05-01-2006, 12:01 AM   #10
smoger
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #64

Send a message via AIM to smoger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evo8kid
yea actually they were drving pretty damn fast..;if this thread isnt worth it, what in the 'spotted' gallery is?
ok,. im just saying you can drive 5 minutes over the tacony/palmyra and see exotic cars at a dealership

| 2000 Black Acura 3.2TL

.. all car enthusiasts are welcome
smoger is offline   Reply With Quote