TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-20-2012, 01:15 AM   #1
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
The 6th Annual TriStateTuners Spring Meet! POSTPONED TILL MAY 12TH - Warminster, PA

Postponed to the rain date: Saturday, May 12th
We have postponed the event to the rain date of Saturday, May 12th due to expected rain and wind on our original event date. Please help spread the word on any forums you have posted the event on, on Facebook, and to your friends directly!

**To see the original thread on TST with the most up to date info and discussion, please go to:
http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/....php?p=2120931**

We have postponed the event to the rain date of Saturday, May 12th due to expected rain and wind on our original event date. Please help spread the word on any forums you have posted the event on, on Facebook, and to your friends directly!

Everyone's favorite springtime event is back for the 6th year in a row. This year we are at a new location which is much bigger and can handle the huge turnout we continue to get each year. There is a ton of potential at the new location and we are really looking forward to having the space to park cars in a more organized way. And don't worry, we're setting up some great food vendors to be on site so that no one goes hungry.
There will be a huge variety of cars, a ton of great raffles, vendors on site, food available, and it is all helping to raise money for Make-A-Wish.

Last year was an amazing turnout with over 2,000 cars in attendance and $10,000. We can't wait to do it all again this year, trying to top last year's awesome turnout.
There will be many worthwhile and fun ways to donate at the event so please keep that in mind so we can raise as much money as possible.

RSVP to the event and invite your friends on Facebook
Check out our Officlal Facebook Event Page for The 6th Annual TriStateTuners Spring Meet. Please visit and RSVP there to show everyone that you're planning to be at the meet. After you RSVP make sure to invite all of your friends on Facebook to make sure that everyone knows about it!
While you're on Facebook, you can Like TST's Fan Page too!

Who we are benefiting
This year we have again chosen to benefit the local region of Make-A-Wish. They have been great to work with for the past 2 events and we are looking forward to working with them again to benefit children right from our local area. They will have a representative on site at the event so feel free to say hello or ask them any questions you might have. For more info on Make-A-Wish please visit www.wish.org

The Spring Meet Website
We have updated the Spring Meet website with sponsor info, raffle prizes, and more! Please check it out at www.tstspringmeet.com

Sponsors:
LRA Speed Shop
VAC Motorsports
Fuel Injector Clinic
East Sleep Race
Universal Technical Institute
Sweet-Signs
R/T Tuning
John Kennedy Subaru
Wicked Powder Coating
DETO
Brandon Insurance
PSI Proformance
Extreme PSI
Bonehead Performance
Shades of Gray Tint
SAC Performance
LIP Collision
Tjin Edition Roadshow
Rockstar Energy Drink

How to Donate: See the many ways listed below that you can donate at the event:

*Donate by buying a Spring Meet t-shirt: For the second year we will be offering limited edition event tshirts. We have an awesome new design shown below and they will be available for purchase at the meet for $15 each and will be available from XS up to XXXL, but make sure to get yours at the beginning of the day to make sure to get the size you want. The shirts will be gray with a navy print as shown below. We have also included a closeup of the design for anyone curious.
All proceeds from Sonic Meet shirt sales will be donated to Make-A-Wish.
------
Special thanks to TST member Obeewon for the great design! See more of his work on the Fantastic Voyages Unlimited Facebook Page.

*Donate by getting VIP Reserved Parking: We have made VIP Reserved Parking at the front of the main lot available to those who are willing to make a $25 donation prepaid via Paypal. This will ensure your car is close to all the action. We may have a limited amount of spots for people at the gate, but when they fill up they're gone, so we recommend prepaying for this if you are interested. Those who choose this option will also receive $10 worth of raffle tickets as a bonus.
To reserve your VIP Parking spot today please CLICK HERE to make your donation via Paypal.

*Donate by buying TST Merchandise during the meet: 25% of all TST Merchandise sales at the event will be donated directly to Make-A-Wish.

*Donate by buying raffle tickets for a chance to win great prizes: Enter to win some incredible prizes we've managed to collect... we will announce these prizes soon so you can look forward to them at the meet. All proceeds from raffle ticket sales will be donated directly to Make-A-Wish. You can see a list of raffle items at www.tstspringmeet.com

*Donate by being on the lookout for the donation jars around the event to just drop a couple bucks in: it all adds up, especially with the number of people who will be at the event so please consider dropping a dollar or five into the donation jar! All money collected will be donated directly to Make-A-Wish.

*Donate by purchasing food at the event: We are working with a variety of food vendors to make sure everyone has the option to eat some good food at the event this year, and a portion of the food sales from the event will be donated directly to Make-A-Wish.

Raffle Prizes
Thanks to our great sponsors, we are collecting a ton of great raffle prizes to award to meet attendees. You can check out a list of raffle prizes at www.tstspringmeet.com

Caravans
Many very large caravans are organized for this event each year, so be on the look out for one that originates in your area to join in on the fun.
If you have organized a caravan and would like it added to this list, please post in the thread with a link to your caravan thread for it to be added.
King of Prussia, PA Caravan Thread
Delaware County, PA Caravan Thread
Lehigh Valley, PA Caravan Thread
Ephrata, PA Caravan Thread
South Jersey Caravan Thread
Reading, PA Caravan Thread

Event Rules
It is extremely important that everyone be on their best behavior to represent TriStateTuners and Make-A-Wish well this year so that we will be invited back to do this all again next year! Thanks in advance for your cooperation in helping make the meet a success.
-No vehicles on the grass
-No speeding, 10mph max limit at all times
-No burnouts
-No revving
-No loud music
-No grills (or any other device with a heating element or open flame)

Promote this event on your favorite forums
Please see THIS THREAD about promoting the event on other forums to help us spread the word far and wide!

Event Sponsors and Donors Wanted!
We're still looking for sponsors for the event to make a donation and/or provide items to raffle off so if anyone reading this is interested or knows someone who might be, please email SpringMeet@TriStateTuners.com for more info. All proceeds are going to Make A Wish, and this is a great opportunity to give back to the community in a fun way!

We hope everyone can make it, but for those who aren't able to you can still donate by mailing a check or via Paypal at SpringMeet@TriStateTuners.com

Please contact the organizers at SpringMeet@TriStateTuners.com if you have any questions, suggestions, or interest in getting involved.
Looking forward to it, and hoping everyone comes out to enjoy the day with us.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|

Last edited by TROLL; 04-21-2012 at 12:41 PM.
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 01:23 AM   #2
Saab93Aero
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5580

what a perfect time to browse the forum.

looking forward to this again, last year was awesome and now its only a 20min drive away

will be awesome to have the whole runway filled end to end with cars
Saab93Aero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 01:51 AM   #3
dangerousatom
[TST] Calendar Master

Member #625

My Ride:
02-04 RS-STi @391whp 02-WRX Wagon @310whp ≈≈≈ Both modded to the hilt w/PPG trans

Send a message via AIM to dangerousatom
The grounds are an old air strip with plenty of parking!!!! 200ftx2400ft

The entrance is one way in and one way out

Road to Entrance Transition....no need to fret if your super low and hella flush

Image of entrance:.....this is an old Google Maps Image, where the bike riders are is now a level paved transition!!
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=hatbor...QLyOq1vo9mpnag

VIP PARKING........

Please if your can print out your Paypal receipt and bring it along, it will make my job a lot easier and help move the cars through the lines way faster.

02 WRX Wagon Beater-10/01/11

Last edited by dangerousatom; 04-16-2012 at 10:14 PM.
dangerousatom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 01:58 AM   #4
callITaDAY
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #20201

My Ride:
2001 Miata

Great location, hope there's food vendors. Doing a VIP parking section again?
Old 03-20-2012, 02:05 AM   #5
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
We are really looking forward to the new location!
Yes we are working on securing some quality food vendors so everyone is well fed at the event.
We are also going to do VIP parking again and will have that paypal link up soon so you can reserve your spot!
See you there...

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 02:09 AM   #6
01NightHawk
Tri-State Addict

Member #16827

My Ride:
A Honda boat, and civic with fancy badges

Hmm only an hour away - maybe the Chevelle will make it to this one
01NightHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 02:14 AM   #7
morla
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #16045

My Ride:
'06 Evo SE, '99 Integra, '97 Q45

oh ****, this is literally 5 minutes away from my house. Absolutely making it this year

morla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 02:18 AM   #8
OutlawzPrez
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5364

My Ride:
1991 Silvia

Yeaaaaaaaaaaa!

OutlawzPrez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 02:53 AM   #9
OutlawzPrez
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5364

My Ride:
1991 Silvia

Put us down as a caravan plz... KOP caravan..... http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/...d.php?t=123910

OutlawzPrez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 03:47 AM   #10
full-cruise
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #14393

My Ride:
1.3 liter piston eater

Send a message via AIM to full-cruise
very nice

full-cruise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 04:17 AM   #11
yellow2000S/R
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2462

My Ride:
1996 7.3 f250, 2001 Focus wagon

Looking forward to the parking layout! Cross posted this to 2 other forums and invited 30 friends on Facebook.
yellow2000S/R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 05:11 AM   #12
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6193

My Ride:
94 Integra GSR / 96 Jeep (DD)

Send a message via AIM to DPancoast
Good stuff. Can't wait. Hopefully my car won't be apart lol

- 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days)
- 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011)
- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
in-raging? is that like an internal raging hard on? usage might include: i'm in-raging for some bacon right now
DPancoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 06:59 AM   #13
lownslow95
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #276

My Ride:
2011 Lancer GTS

Send a message via AIM to lownslow95
Woohoo, it's back. Gonna make it out this year.
Old 03-20-2012, 07:28 AM   #14
JSpecV03
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #6345

My Ride:
2006 Acura TSX,1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 4.0, and cammed out Spec V with a blown motor.

Send a message via AIM to JSpecV03
Nice cant wait! I invited a whole bunch of people on the Facebook page.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?fhjs0s
Every Nasty Vehical Illustrates Our Useless Spending
JSpecV03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 07:38 AM   #15
Sublime1304
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #15678

My Ride:
MK5 TDI Cup Edition Jetta, MK5 GLI

Sweet, this is like a minute from me. I'm across the street lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IG: @mike_perfectstance
Sublime1304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 07:44 AM   #16
lownslow95
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #276

My Ride:
2011 Lancer GTS

Send a message via AIM to lownslow95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime1304 View Post
Sweet, this is like a minute from me. I'm across the street lol

So you have no excuse not to show up?
Old 03-20-2012, 07:47 AM   #17
ohnokevbo
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #21470

My Ride:
2002 Subaru Impreza WRX

Can't wait. I'll be rolling out from the KOP caravan.
ohnokevbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 08:30 AM   #18
Sublime1304
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #15678

My Ride:
MK5 TDI Cup Edition Jetta, MK5 GLI

Quote:
Originally Posted by lownslow95 View Post
So you have no excuse not to show up?
Haha pretty much

IG: @mike_perfectstance
Sublime1304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 08:48 AM   #19
oburgslim
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #7464

My Ride:
06 SGM STi

Marking this on the calendar

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
Old 03-20-2012, 08:50 AM   #20
jordanretro1223