TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > [TST] Vendors > Bonehead Performance
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-26-2009, 11:46 PM   #1
R53
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #8318

My Ride:
Mini Cooper S

Quote please

Can you give me a quote on this type of job? My wheels are 17" and look almost exactly like these. Thanks

R53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 11:55 PM   #2
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Just to help you out... their prices are listed on their site so I'd check that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 08:36 PM   #3
R53
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #8318

My Ride:
Mini Cooper S

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
Just to help you out... their prices are listed on their site so I'd check that.
I did check their site before I posted this thread but I didn't find any pricing information for their powdercoating service. Can you post the link?
R53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 09:29 PM   #4
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
http://www.boneheadperformance.com/M...n=POWDER_PRICE

Wheels (standard is 7" wide wheel. Add $2 for every 1" over 7" in depth per wheel)
18" $70.00 Each
17" $65.00 Each
16" $60.00 Each
15" $55.00 Each
14" $50.00 Each
13" $45.00 Each

All prices include masking all threads, stripping, cleaning, degreasing, and coating parts.
There is a 50% additional charge for colors such as clear coats and translucent/anodized/candy colors due to being a 2-step coating process. These colors all have a * next to it on the color chart. Please give us a call or email us if you are unsure.
* Requires use of High Temp coating such as our Ceramic Coating that withstands up to 2000 degrees.
All prices are estimates only and pricing will depend on the amount of prep work involved.

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote