TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-04-2011, 03:09 PM   #641
DGspoolin
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #16368

My Ride:
2004 Dodge Neon SRT-4

Send a message via AIM to DGspoolin
Lol beleive me guys I know all about Walmart, been an associate at Walmart for almost 6 years now and have hated everyday of it, and yes every year the close time on christmas eve gets later and later soon they will be open 365 it sux but it's a job, and I'm not so sure they can really do anything about it, but the guys behind the store drifting and doing burnouts really is what set them off
DGspoolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 03:27 PM   #642
dangerousatom
[TST] Calendar Master

Member #625

My Ride:
02-04 RS-STi @391whp 02-WRX Wagon @310whp ≈≈≈ Both modded to the hilt w/PPG trans

Send a message via AIM to dangerousatom
IMO the local PD should just impound whoever's car is cough doing anything that is a ticket-able offense for the day. If this was made known to all participants, I seriously doubt any thing remotely bad would be happening. Then in all reality the cops would only have to park at all the entrance/exits to the shopping center and have a force on foot to rove about for enforcement. But IMO nun of this trouble should be happening to begin with. Just another reason IMO why the justice system and its punishments are too soft and a real president needs to be set and executed.

Bring back the death penalty, cut off your hand for stealing, castration for sex crimes ect.......The slap on the wrist punishments are a joke in the eyes of the trouble makers and criminals.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

02 WRX Wagon Beater-10/01/11
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by dangerousatom; 05-04-2011 at 03:33 PM.
dangerousatom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 04:06 PM   #643
Burnt2Death
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #17935

My Ride:
Whatever I feel like.

^ Thats a little overkill lmao
Burnt2Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 05:51 PM   #644
dangerousatom
[TST] Calendar Master

Member #625

My Ride:
02-04 RS-STi @391whp 02-WRX Wagon @310whp ≈≈≈ Both modded to the hilt w/PPG trans

Send a message via AIM to dangerousatom
Hey its simple economics......if you cant pay then you dont play. It would only take a few times for people to fall right inline

02 WRX Wagon Beater-10/01/11
dangerousatom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 10:34 PM   #645
Showoff03LS
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #7305

My Ride:
03 cavalier,68 fairlane 500

Send a message via AIM to Showoff03LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerousatom View Post
Hey its simple economics......if you cant pay then you dont play. It would only take a few times for people to fall right inline
im with u on that and what you said earlyer.

if ur gonna be stupid and do something stupid u should pay for it, a fine isnt enough, take their lisence, impound or even take the person plates, SOMEthing to teach them a lesson
I Gotz More Watts Then You Got HorsePower
RIP Bill Levengood- youll be missed by everyone
Showoff03LS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 10:56 PM   #646
Trex
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #1624

My Ride:
04 Pontiac GTO & 00 impala LS & 94 f250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnt2Death View Post
^ Thats a little overkill lmao
x2. i was thinking more like community service since i doubt everyone throw their trash away properly. since i did notice some cups laying around the parking lot. A good way to clean after the meet with giving out community service rather then impounding their cars.

not sure how the parking lot looked since i left early.
Old 05-05-2011, 03:36 AM   #647
yellow2000S/R
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2462

My Ride:
1996 7.3 f250, 2001 Focus wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerousatom View Post
I'll laugh at you if you get wrongly accused of a sex crime and get your dick chopped off.
yellow2000S/R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 07:52 AM   #648
jspek
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #539

My Ride:
cafe and a broke s2k

Send a message via AIM to jspek
So anyone with tint, exhaust, etc should have their car impounded. Sounds like that sonic meet would be amazing.

jspek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 07:56 AM   #649
Maxxdsix
Tri-State Addict

Member #14903

My Ride:
Drives on the wrong side ;) Bye RSX w/pink wheels....RIP-2003 Mazda 6S

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspek View Post
So anyone with tint, exhaust, etc should have their car impounded. Sounds like that sonic meet would be amazing.
No anyone doing burnouts and almost hitting little ****ing kids should be.
i love how all you guys actually care about the opinion of a girl when it comes to your car. if the bitch is complaining about it, rev it up and shift hard, throw her back in her seat. if she persists, just drive faster till shes scared. she'll respect it once shes afraid of it
Quote:
Driving a nice honda around is like parading a hot chick in a prison yard.
Maxxdsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2011, 08:01 AM   #650
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
In case anyone missed it, you can still get a Sonic Meet t-shirt! Check out this thread for more info... act fast! http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/...d.php?t=114307

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 03:25 PM   #651
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6193

My Ride:
94 Integra GSR / 96 Jeep (DD)

Send a message via AIM to DPancoast
have we tallied a final number?

I saw that it was over $10k but how much was it exactly?!

- 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days)
- 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011)
- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
in-raging? is that like an internal raging hard on? usage might include: i'm in-raging for some bacon right now
DPancoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 05:07 PM   #652
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Here is the article about the day as well as links to the video and photo gallery.

http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/....php?p=1982855

We are donating exactly $10,000 actually... (honestly we raised $9,878.xx but TST is bumping it up to the $10k mark )

I just spoke to the representative from Make-A-Wish who I have worked with the past two years to tell her the total... she was ecstatic as soon as she heard the total. I wish I could have recorded it so you could all smile like I did. Nice job everyone on getting her to turn on the waterworks, haha. She said that we raised nearly enough money to fund 3 wishes and they will all be granted to local children. Pretty incredible...

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|

Last edited by TROLL; 05-11-2011 at 05:10 PM.
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 05:16 PM   #653
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6193

My Ride:
94 Integra GSR / 96 Jeep (DD)

Send a message via AIM to DPancoast
Amazing. Can't wait till next year

- 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days)
- 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011)
- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
in-raging? is that like an internal raging hard on? usage might include: i'm in-raging for some bacon right now
DPancoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 05:40 PM   #654
Big_Jim
Dealing with stupidity.
Super Moderator

Member #7592

thats awesome everyone! Also, Bry, I just noticed your new signature. Love it.
Old 05-11-2011, 06:12 PM   #655
Xavier
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #7219

My Ride:
has that V-Twin rumble

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
Here is the article about the day as well as links to the video and photo gallery.

We are donating exactly $10,000 actually... (honestly we raised $9,878.xx but TST is bumping it up to the $10k mark )

I just spoke to the representative from Make-A-Wish who I have worked with the past two years to tell her the total... she was ecstatic as soon as she heard the total. I wish I could have recorded it so you could all smile like I did. Nice job everyone on getting her to turn on the waterworks, haha. She said that we raised nearly enough money to fund 3 wishes and they will all be granted to local children. Pretty incredible...
Word.
$50 if some one will break nicks fingers. i dont know how many times i can read just how cool he is.
Xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 07:39 PM   #656
SvicksTc
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #7395

My Ride:
Nike 6.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post

This is awesome to hear, glad everything worked out and we can all contribute to such a great cause....
|Nikon|
Twitter:
SvicksTc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:20 PM   #657
1hightoy
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #15778

My Ride:
03 V6 6spd Accord Coupe... 11 Si Sedan...

Great job , and good time at the meet...
1hightoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 10:56 PM   #658
Stage3S4B5
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #17843

My Ride:
2000 Audi S4

This was my first year going and I will def be back next year, good time, great cars and best of all for a great cause.
Stage3S4B5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 03:37 AM   #659
yellow2000S/R
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2462

My Ride:
1996 7.3 f250, 2001 Focus wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPancoast View Post
Amazing. Can't wait till next year
I'm anxious to see how big it is next year! I didnt make it last year but this wasn't even comparable to the year before that when it was raining and like 50* till the sun popped out, let alone when it was in Ephrata.

A buddy came down from near Niagra Falls (Pendleton NY) and said it was well worth the ~6 hr drive and he'll be bringing locals next time.

Is the Morgantown Sonic/shopping center going to support next year?
yellow2000S/R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:57 PM   #660
karl
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #28

My Ride:
04 WRX/ 10 STI SE WRBs

Send a message via ICQ to karl Send a message via AIM to karl Send a message via MSN to karl
hey was just curious as to how do i redeem my rt tuning dyno prize? since nothing was handed out that day?

Nikon D80, 18-70, 70-300
karl is offline   Reply With Quote