TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Racing > Drifting
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 02-19-2008, 06:43 PM   #21
PUREKDM
Tri-State Addict

Member #3459

My Ride:
2006 Infiniti FX35 AWD

Send a message via AIM to PUREKDM
i hope to be up for as many as i possibly can...where do you guys get all the tires?? thats the only thing i'm really worried about...
PUREKDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 01:12 AM   #22
Wiisass
Tri-State Addict

Member #744

Send a message via AIM to Wiisass
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjaeger240 View Post
.......like the new raceway?
You mean NJ Motorsports park? There's people bitching about paying $40 to drift, I can't imagine what people would say over what we would have to charge about something like that. But I doubt it would happen this season, with the track scheduled to open halfway through the season and even assuming that's on time, the thing is probably already booked this year with people who have a lot more drivers will to pay a lot more money to have fun.

Tim

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Just put the TIP In.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Wiisass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 10:55 AM   #23
iloveitsideways
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #6083

My Ride:
s13 hatch

i have a feeling i'm going to be the only girl. going out and drifting at e-town
Old 02-20-2008, 01:37 PM   #24
S.Milone
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3073

My Ride:
240sx hatch

We have had many girls before so you never know. Either way everyone better come out it will be a fun yr.

Great Parts

S.Milone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 07:50 PM   #25
jdmwill
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5436

My Ride:
daily s13 slammed drifty ready, drift car ae86 sr20 powered...20" mongoose for fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn@R/Ttuning View Post
We have had many girls before so you never know. Either way everyone better come out it will be a fun yr.
yeah im in the final stages of my operation.so "WHATCHOUT BOYZZZZZZZ" WOOHOO.LOL
Old 02-21-2008, 03:03 AM   #26
evomike
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2578

My Ride:
03 duramax and a 04 evo

Clubloose is a ****ing joke, when are you dickbags gonna learn how to set up an event. I came out twice 40 bucks is bull****, I mean I had to buy gas and pay tolls to get there, then I burned my tires off. What the **** this is such bull**** that I'm gonna complain soo much about a motorsport costing me money, I mean why the **** should I have to pay money when I get to the track when it cost me money t get there and money to build a car to do events in. I'm boycotting events I'm too good for englishtown anyway I'm just gonna street drift I'm soooo good smeone will see me soon enough and I'm goin legit homie.
evomike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 12:26 PM   #27
180sxDrifter
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #585

My Ride:
06 STI, S13 Silvia, Ruckus

Send a message via AIM to 180sxDrifter Send a message via MSN to 180sxDrifter
^ this ain't no 10 sec race, you know that right.

06 Sti-Built motor....stock turbo
89 S13-aero, Silvia front coupe blah blah blah
180sxDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 02:00 PM   #28
S.Milone
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3073

My Ride:
240sx hatch

Hahaha Mike, Sarcasm.

Great Parts

Old 02-24-2008, 09:02 PM   #29
MPD47
Noob-Jersey
Banned

Member #6582

My Ride:
S30 240z - 951 - e34

Hmm, might have to join you guys with my KA-T Datsun at some point.
MPD47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 06:59 PM   #30
Wiisass
Tri-State Addict

Member #744

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPD47 View Post
Definitely do that.

Just put the TIP In.

Old 02-25-2008, 08:08 PM   #31
sleepinsilvia23
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #3598

My Ride:
2000 Subaru RS

Send a message via AIM to sleepinsilvia23
I will also be attending a few of these, hopefully driving but if not just to meet people and get a feel for the events. I already talked to a veteran of the events but i hope to meet more of you guys and learn from you.

Later
sleepinsilvia23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 08:52 PM   #32
jdmwill
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5436

My Ride:
daily s13 slammed drifty ready, drift car ae86 sr20 powered...20" mongoose for fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPD47 View Post
do it
Old 02-26-2008, 05:26 PM   #33
frosti108
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5883

My Ride:
Track- RB S13. Street- 2J SC300 + SR S14

Send a message via AIM to frosti108
Quote:
Originally Posted by evomike View Post
Clubloose is a ****ing joke, when are you dickbags gonna learn how to set up an event. I came out twice 40 bucks is bull****, I mean I had to buy gas and pay tolls to get there, then I burned my tires off. What the **** this is such bull**** that I'm gonna complain soo much about a motorsport costing me money, I mean why the **** should I have to pay money when I get to the track when it cost me money t get there and money to build a car to do events in. I'm boycotting events I'm too good for englishtown anyway I'm just gonna street drift I'm soooo good smeone will see me soon enough and I'm goin legit homie.
ok i wouldnt take it that far vin diesil

but honestly, i understand paying the 12 or 15 dollars or whatever it is to drag race... theyre paying people to be out there taking care of the track, they have to run the tree and huge displays at the end of the track... so why is it more than double the money to slide around a parking lot? i assumed most people at clubloose were volunteering. does it have something to do with insurance??
frosti108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 05:46 PM   #34
Wiisass
Tri-State Addict

Member #744

Mike was being sarcastic and making fun of all the people complaining about paying $40 to drift.

If you don't want to pay $40, then don't come. I would rather have one less person at the event, than someone complaining that had to pay all of $40 to have an awesome time with thier car. If you really need to know, the fees are set by the track. And $40 is cheap for a night of drifting. Try and go to any other event and pay anything close to what we charge, you won't find it. These are the cheapest drift events in probably the country, and I'm talking about legal, insured events, not private stuff in a field or illegal stuff in an abandoned parking lot.

Just put the TIP In.

Old 02-26-2008, 05:55 PM   #35
JasterM5
Tri-State Addict

Member #85

Send a message via AIM to JasterM5 Send a message via MSN to JasterM5
Of course it does. Clubloose sees no profits from these events Understand that! Drag racing-you're going in a straight line. Sure stuf happens and there are accidents every once in a while.

But we are purposefully putting our cars into a situation where accidents are bound to happen.

Also realize the drag events are run by Etown. We are renting the track from E-town and have an agreement.

You also have the option of $12 just to spectate for drifting.

Either way I'll be there this year. in something..

'02 RWD WRX
->
Dead - Really Miss It
'90 Infiniti SR20 M30 - Dead - Miss this more

'93 Nissan S13 Vert - SR20 yadda yadda......
'92 Mazda 929
JasterM5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 02:55 AM   #36
frosti108
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5883

My Ride:

thanks for not being a douche bag you must understand its hard being a jew when you get paid like ****
Old 02-27-2008, 03:42 PM   #37
evomike
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2578

My Ride:
03 duramax and a 04 evo

all the complaining iis why east coast drifting fails, it costs what 150 for a drift day in cali and alot of people show up and pay their money
evomike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 05:49 PM   #38
auk113
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #89

parking lot = $
insurance = $
EMT = $

it all ads up, and we have not got paid in 4 years for this stuff, if you want to have more seat time come to a clinic event. These events are limited in #s and last all day long.

auk113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 04:26 PM   #39
frosti108
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5883

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by auk113 View Post
parking lot = $
insurance = $
EMT = $

it all ads up, and we have not got paid in 4 years for this stuff, if you want to have more seat time come to a clinic event. These events are limited in #s and last all day long.

i think more seat time is what we all want, isnt it? could you please give more information about clinic events? thanks
Old 03-06-2008, 01:56 PM   #40
S.Milone
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3073

My Ride:
240sx hatch

They are being figured out at this time. We will post them up when they are ready.

Great Parts