TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Welcome > TST Forum Info and Feedback
Register Rules & Info

Notices

View Poll Results: Should pictures be mandatory in the cars FS section?
Yes, 2 or more. 30 83.33%
No. 5 13.89%
Um..sure. 1 2.78%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-06-2011, 02:57 PM   #21
EklipzGSXkid
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4554

Can a moderator please send me a pm, Or tell (TROLL) that I sent him 3 emails regarding me not being able to post in the WTB/FS section, Due to not being a 'vendor'. I'm willing to figure something out as I said in the PM's, Although I just didn't understand why a private seller and buyer would need to pay for vendor status, With no actual business account or tax number ETC..... All because someone on this site reported me for listing '' too many'' things, ''too often''.... I sold under $1,000 of items on here in the 4 years i've been here, Even know I do list ALOT of parts, They rarely sell. Either way, I've been sending out emails and pm's, And they are now just being ignored apparently.

Thanks, And I hope that something can be worked out.... Even though once again, I am not an actual vendor, Nor do I have a TAX ID number.

Last edited by EklipzGSXkid; 03-06-2011 at 03:00 PM.
EklipzGSXkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 03:09 PM   #22
twastheglow
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #5286

My Ride:
pulls bitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by EklipzGSXkid View Post
Can a moderator please send me a pm, Or tell (TROLL) that I sent him 3 emails regarding me not being able to post in the WTB/FS section, Due to not being a 'vendor'. I'm willing to figure something out as I said in the PM's, Although I just didn't understand why a private seller and buyer would need to pay for vendor status, With no actual business account or tax number ETC..... All because someone on this site reported me for listing '' too many'' things, ''too often''.... I sold under $1,000 of items on here in the 4 years i've been here, Even know I do list ALOT of parts, They rarely sell. Either way, I've been sending out emails and pm's, And they are now just being ignored apparently.

Thanks, And I hope that something can be worked out.... Even though once again, I am not an actual vendor, Nor do I have a TAX ID number.
I enjoyed this post.

Quote:
But what if they encouraged it AND the stickers turn out to be awesome? They COULD POSSIBLY say something like "I love Mike and would turn gay for his tattooed, bmw driving, new york living ass". just saying.
twastheglow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 10:41 PM   #23
Domrok
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #19530

My Ride:
02' Camaro SS, 05' SRT-4

Any updates?
Thats just silly talk, Not that im an Urban and Regional Geography Major or anything haha
Domrok is offline   Reply With Quote