TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Regional (Yup, Tri-State is really Five-State) > New Jersey
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 08-30-2007, 09:46 AM   #1
Ashley
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #4560

My Ride:
2007 Subaru STI

This Goes 2 Anyone Hanging Out In The Toms River/ Rt 37 Area!!!!!

okay im Not Tryin To Be Rude But Im Only going to Say this Once....

I Understand its summer lots of people go to seaside and what not and hang out around RT 37 bc its like an international race way.....

Theres Been A Lot Of Out-of-Towners down here lately (maybe bc of the evo/wrx shootout)... and there all ready live plenty of ppl in town that are causing this...

EVERY night there are meets on RT 37... With lots of cars... maybe more than 100 who knows... BUT EVERY PARKING LOT WE GO INTO... THE POLICE SHORTLY FOLLOW.....

BECAUSE NOBODY PICKS UP THEIR DAMN GARBAGE!!!!! ITS FINE TO EAT BUT STOP LEAVING YOUR **** ALL OVER!!!! THANKS TO THE SLOBS OUT THERE IT HAS BECOME NEAR IMPOSSIBLE TO EVEN STOP AT WAWA TO GET A DRINK OR GO PEE IF YOU DRIVE ANYTHING THAT LOOKS LIKE IT MIGHT BE FAST OR SHOW WORTHY... POLICE ARE EVERYWHERE TELLING US TO "CLEAR IT OUT" AND FOLLOWING US UP AND DOWN THE HIGHWAYS.... THIS WOULDNT BE A PROBLEM IF PEOPLE WERENT LAZY... YOU WOULDNT WANT SOMEONE TRASHING YOUR CAR.... SO STOP TRASHING THE TOWNNNNNN!!!

THOSE OF YOU WHO DONT LIVE HERE... YOUR MORE THAN WELCOME TO COME OUT... ITS QUITE COMICAL TO SEE WHAT SOME PEOPLE "THINK" THEYRE WORKIN WITH... AND ITS NICE TO SEE SOME GOOD CARS TOO.... BUT PLEASE REMEMBER SOMEOF US LIVE HERE ALL YR ROUNDDD......

AND AS FOR THE LOCALS..... YOU SHOULD HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR YOUR HOME.... STOP BEING ****IN SLOBS.........

Sorry if i seem hostile... im just aggrivated and sick of being chased by the cops bc people are ****ting all over the town and giving all of us a bad name.... so if your not doing any of the above mentioned im sorry you had to read this.... and if you are... Clean up your Actttttt

thank you
Ashley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 09:54 AM   #2
Ashley
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #4560

My Ride:
2007 Subaru STI

Toms River Rt 37!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS GOES OUT TO ANYONE HANGING IN THAT AREA!!!!!

okay im Not Tryin To Be Rude But Im Only going to Say this Once....

I Understand its summer lots of people go to seaside and what not and hang out around RT 37 bc its like an international race way.....

Theres Been A Lot Of Out-of-Towners down here lately (maybe bc of the evo/wrx shootout)... and there all ready live plenty of ppl in town that are causing this...

EVERY night there are meets on RT 37... With lots of cars... maybe more than 100 who knows... BUT EVERY PARKING LOT WE GO INTO... THE POLICE SHORTLY FOLLOW.....

BECAUSE NOBODY PICKS UP THEIR DAMN GARBAGE!!!!! ITS FINE TO EAT BUT STOP LEAVING YOUR **** ALL OVER!!!! THANKS TO THE SLOBS OUT THERE IT HAS BECOME NEAR IMPOSSIBLE TO EVEN STOP AT WAWA TO GET A DRINK OR GO PEE IF YOU DRIVE ANYTHING THAT LOOKS LIKE IT MIGHT BE FAST OR SHOW WORTHY... POLICE ARE EVERYWHERE TELLING US TO "CLEAR IT OUT" AND FOLLOWING US UP AND DOWN THE HIGHWAYS.... THIS WOULDNT BE A PROBLEM IF PEOPLE WERENT LAZY... YOU WOULDNT WANT SOMEONE TRASHING YOUR CAR.... SO STOP TRASHING THE TOWNNNNNN!!!

THOSE OF YOU WHO DONT LIVE HERE... YOUR MORE THAN WELCOME TO COME OUT... ITS QUITE COMICAL TO SEE WHAT SOME PEOPLE "THINK" THEYRE WORKIN WITH... AND ITS NICE TO SEE SOME GOOD CARS TOO.... BUT PLEASE REMEMBER SOMEOF US LIVE HERE ALL YR ROUNDDD......

AND AS FOR THE LOCALS..... YOU SHOULD HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR YOUR HOME.... STOP BEING ****IN SLOBS.........

Sorry if i seem hostile... im just aggrivated and sick of being chased by the cops bc people are ****ting all over the town and giving all of us a bad name.... so if your not doing any of the above mentioned im sorry you had to read this.... and if you are... Clean up your Actttttt

thank you
Old 08-30-2007, 09:58 AM   #3
TrboChicsRock
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #152

My Ride:
1998 Eclipse GSX, 2012 WRX Premium

Send a message via AIM to TrboChicsRock
This isn't anything new. Cops have been kicking everyone out of Wawa (starting with the small wawa) for the past 6 years that I've gone out there. They never let anyone hang out there.

I talked to the police chief a couple years ago and he said he just doesn't want people hanging out on 37, period. Especially with the amount of drunk drivers that come out of Seaside, it's just too much trouble. That's why they tried redirecting everyone to the bus station to hang out, but not many people went. Why? Because the main reason people go out to 37 is to race or to watch people race and you can't do that from there.

They will chase you out no matter what you do. That's just the way it is and always has been.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
TrboChicsRock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 10:03 AM   #4
Ashley
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #4560

My Ride:
2007 Subaru STI

i totally understand that but for the past couple months people have been hangin either in stop and shop the big wawa... behind staples.... and in big lots.... and the cops roll thru every now and then to make sure no ones doin n e thing they shouldnt.. but theyve let us stay all night n never had a problem... lately the last few weeks have been becoming a problem and we talked to the cops about it last night and they said its because every parking lot we go to the people are trashing it... and its true because when you leave you can see all the bottles and bags and just garbage thrown all over the ground... and it didnt used to be like that... people have stop caring n gotten out of control
Old 08-30-2007, 10:40 AM   #5
TrboChicsRock
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #152

My Ride:

5 years ago I got caught on 37 racing a friend of mine. All I got was a ticket for tinted windows. If I got caught now, they'd probably impound my car. Back then they used to actually let you go out onto Dover road and race there as well and would only come kick us out if someone was driving through and called to complain. Even then all they would do is just tell us to leave. Now if you go anywhere near Dover Rd they'll give you a ticket for any little thing they possibly can.

The people who used to go out on 37 were big into working on / modding cars. Then the big import craze hit and now it's filled with people who are into for the "scene". They mod their cars to impress people, not because they actually like to go to a track and race. They all drive like idiots because it's what they think is cool. So of course, the cops see this and get pissed off. And I'm sure all the cops are now even more pissed off that everyone took advantage of them being lenient with us.

I went to Stop and Shop the other day for the first time this year. The people who worked there were getting into their cars and flooring it through the parking lot and out onto the street. Even if you stop the people who hang out there from being idiots, there will always be other people that make you look bad as well even if they weren't with you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by TrboChicsRock; 08-30-2007 at 11:16 AM. Reason: spelling error
Old 08-30-2007, 10:48 AM   #6
Ashley
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #4560

My Ride:
2007 Subaru STI

These things are all very true.....
Old 08-30-2007, 10:48 AM   #7
2drStunner
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2009

My Ride:
2010 Genesis Coupe 2.0T and 2008 Honda CBR1000rr

Send a message via AIM to 2drStunner
Very true! I agree with all of this and would like to add one thing. IMO the cops are more pissed about all the racing down there! But either clean up after yourself people!
you're car looks so deliciously good possibly better then the cereal i'm about to eat.
2drStunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 03:18 AM   #8
Jersey_TA
Tri-State Addict

Member #1434

My Ride:
2000 T/A WS6 and 2004 Corvette

I talked to one of the cops that kicked us out the little wawa parking lot and he said there is no place to legally sit. Soooo, every meet I organize with my friends(mostly LS1s) we go to the small pizza place by the little wawa and hang out inside/eat pizza. We've been lucky a few times at stop and shop by parking by mcdonalds.

We always pick up our trash ;)
Jersey_TA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007, 10:49 PM   #9
blackvr4
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2558

My Ride:
1994 mitsubishi VR4 (twin 16Gs), 1991 eagle talon tsi (hx35)

so how often are these meets? people hang out late?
Old 09-04-2007, 02:05 PM   #10
TrboChicsRock
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #152

My Ride:

Saturday was a great. Some kid decided to throw a firecracker into a dumpster that was filled with cardboard boxes. The whole dumpster lit up in flames immediately. Thankfully someone there got the kids plate number and called the cops on him. It's immature people like him that are the reason for all of this.

Old 09-04-2007, 02:06 PM   #11
TrboChicsRock
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #152

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackvr4 View Post
so how often are these meets? people hang out late?
People are there pretty much everyday. I think I was hanging out until about 3am last Saturday talking to a few friends.

Old 09-04-2007, 02:54 PM   #12
JerseyAccord
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #5352

My Ride:
CD7 Euro-R

Send a message via AIM to JerseyAccord
Yeah ive been told by some guys to just drive up and down 37 till i see a group of tuners and jsut stop and start talking that everyone is friendly, but its like a 30-40 min drive away so i dun wanna do it for nothing, if anyone could give me info on a night that they know people are going out let me know, my aim is GonnaDie4TheGov

1996 Honda Accord w/ 2000 Euro-R Swap
JerseyAccord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 11:24 PM   #13
1gmfanatik
Tri-State Addict

Member #4040

My Ride:
07 Saab 9-3 Aero

Yeah, it's gotten out of hand for sure. I was out there for the Stop and Shop meet a couple weeks ago, and between the Mustang people lighting up their tires and all the ignorant people leaving trash everywhere, I can see why the cops are having such a hard time with us hanging out anywhere.

It's not fair for those of us that are just trying to meet up and hang out.

Quote: Originally Posted by ME:
Quote:
Your car's potential is only limited by your imagination, and the size of your wallet.
1gmfanatik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 12:05 AM   #14
Ashley
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #4560

My Ride:
2007 Subaru STI

this is very trueeee Ppl need to get some sense... like the whole lighting the dumpster on fire thing... there was like firetrucks and mad cop cars swarming the scene.... just what we need.... had someone not grabbed that plate we would all have been given a bad name....
Old 09-05-2007, 12:08 AM   #15
D Money
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #798

My Ride:
Big dawg ride

Send a message via AIM to D Money
Hi Ashley!

Quote:
D has beat me up in public before. be careful this guy is reckless!
D Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 12:34 AM   #16
Ashley
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #4560

My Ride:
2007 Subaru STI

Hey DiMEECH!!!!! I Miss you lovey!!!
Old 09-05-2007, 12:59 AM   #17
D Money
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #798

My Ride:
Big dawg ride

Send a message via AIM to D Money
Miss you too! Get lil Dana and come over to her grandmas. She lives only 5 houses away, and then you can see me! LOL

Quote:
D has beat me up in public before. be careful this guy is reckless!
D Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 01:00 AM   #18
Ashley
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #4560

My Ride:
2007 Subaru STI

hahah ill come visit soon... since you did come out here...
Old 09-05-2007, 01:31 AM   #19
fastjim
Tri-State Addict

Member #708

My Ride:
05 WRX

yeah kinda chiming in here late but im over there everyweekend and during the week a couple days(my girlfriend lives in toms river all year long) so im there in the winter too and its been crazy lately.. i mean new yorkens in hondas or benzos trying to race me and my gfs brother its just funny but gets old after awhile.. i dont race in jersey at all too much attention for me. besides i get tickets for going 5mph below just coming there so i stopped even going the speed limit in the summer time.. its rediculous.

fastjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2007, 01:33 AM   #20
fastjim
Tri-State Addict

Member #708

My Ride:
05 WRX

on another note.. i think i seen you driving around ashley. i have a black 05 with an autism plate from PA.. im always down hooper and fisher.. i try to stay away from 37 as much as i can except to grab some stewarts.. haha

fastjim is offline   Reply With Quote