TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Welcome > TST Forum Info and Feedback
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-27-2015, 08:33 AM   #1
focusp71
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #15898

My Ride:
2013 Ford Fusion Ecoboost

TST Store Issue

I am having issues with the TST Store. I puchased an evil piston decal on 06/28. I got a confirmation for my order. I thought I would see it within a weeks time (I have purchased them before in the past). I am now at a month out (as of tomorrow). I have emailed the TST store. I have emailed the TST site. I also have sent a PM to TROLL and I have not heard anything from anyone. Any help would be appreciated.
focusp71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 12:50 PM   #2
Shipman
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #20326

My Ride:
06 STi/08 Legacy/10 Forester

Dude, this site is all but dead. I dont think the admins even come on here anymore and everyone is just stagnant. I assume you got those notifications because its was automatic. The rest is up to the admins but like I said, I dont know if they even check this place anymore.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
Not as dead as TST apparently.
Shipman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 01:07 PM   #3
focusp71
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #15898

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipman View Post
Dude, this site is all but dead. I dont think the admins even come on here anymore and everyone is just stagnant. I assume you got those notifications because its was automatic. The rest is up to the admins but like I said, I dont know if they even check this place anymore.
I wondered about that.
Old 07-27-2015, 03:50 PM   #4
Big_Jim
Dealing with stupidity.
Super Moderator

Member #7592

I'm probably the only mod that comes on anymore, and I log in daily. Troll (site owner, only admin) hasn't logged in for 10 days.

This site is just about dead. Sorry to hear your merch wasnt shipped, and Troll is the only one that handles that. Im not even sure if he took the TST merch with him when he moved to florida.
Old 07-27-2015, 04:10 PM   #5
focusp71
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #15898

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Jim View Post
I'm probably the only mod that comes on anymore, and I log in daily. Troll (site owner, only admin) hasn't logged in for 10 days.

This site is just about dead. Sorry to hear your merch wasnt shipped, and Troll is the only one that handles that. Im not even sure if he took the TST merch with him when he moved to florida.
Thanks for the reply. Hopefeully ill either get the decal from Troll or a refund. He should shut the TST store down......
Old 07-27-2015, 05:23 PM   #6
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
focusp71, I received your PM today, I'm not sure why I didn't receive notice of the initial order but I will log in to the store and pull it up tonight. I apologize for the mixup and if you'd prefer a refund then I can take care of that for you, or I can go ahead and make sure it ships out this week.

everyone else... assuming a lot here aren't we? :/. I just got back in town from a trip, but I still check in on the site, I still post when relevant, and I have all of the store merch here and have been shipping orders that have come in (but looks like there's a possible email notification issue recently).

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|

Last edited by TROLL; 07-27-2015 at 05:54 PM.
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 08:38 PM   #7
Shipman
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #20326

My Ride:
06 STi/08 Legacy/10 Forester

Its not an assumption that this site is borderline dead.

Quote:
Not as dead as TST apparently.
Shipman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 09:35 PM   #8
Foolinaround
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #9448

My Ride:
2016 GTI SE w/PP/Boeing C-17 Globemaster III

Bryan you're good people but this site is really dead. Facebook/Instagram has killed car forums unless they're type dependants(Evox,evolutionm,supraforums,etc.)
Foolinaround is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 07:33 AM   #9
focusp71
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #15898

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
focusp71, I received your PM today, I'm not sure why I didn't receive notice of the initial order but I will log in to the store and pull it up tonight. I apologize for the mixup and if you'd prefer a refund then I can take care of that for you, or I can go ahead and make sure it ships out this week.

everyone else... assuming a lot here aren't we? :/. I just got back in town from a trip, but I still check in on the site, I still post when relevant, and I have all of the store merch here and have been shipping orders that have come in (but looks like there's a possible email notification issue recently).
If you could send it out, I would still prefer to have it.

Thanks!
Old 07-28-2015, 08:14 AM   #10
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
You got it, sorry again for the delay, I will ship your order today.

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 09:29 AM   #11
focusp71
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #15898

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
You got it, sorry again for the delay, I will ship your order today.
Thank you sir!
Old 08-01-2015, 07:46 AM   #12
focusp71
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #15898

My Ride:

got it in the mail yesterday. Thanks Bryan!