TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Welcome > TST Forum Info and Feedback
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 07-12-2009, 12:41 AM   #1
GeforceXtreme
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #367

My Ride:
2000 Buick Regal GSE

Send a message via AIM to GeforceXtreme
Internal Server Errors... if you receive one please post details here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL
We are working on fixing some issues with the server configuration which are leading to "Internal Server Error" notices loading in random places and situations throughout the forum.

If you encounter an "Internal Server Error" page please reply with the following to help us track down and solve this issue.

1) Copy the entire text of the error page and paste it here.

2) Go to http://www.whatismyip.com and copy the IP it tells you that you are currently using.

3) Please explain what you were doing when the error occured, including specifically what page you were on at the time that it happened. Any other details you have will also be helpful in pinpointing the issues.

I only seem to be getting this error message when I try to make update changes to my previous post under my cars Members Journal. I also get the error if I click "Go Advanced". I think others maybe getting the same error but I just wanted to create a new post about what I am experiencing.

Error message I get:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@tristatetuners.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.7a mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.6 Server at www.tristatetuners.com Port 80

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
- "Gods Grocery Getter is powered by an L67 3800"
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

12.900 @ 109.91mph 2.166 60Ft (Fastest 1/4)
13.374 @ 110.01mph 2.467 60Ft (Fastest Trap)

Last edited by TROLL; 10-14-2009 at 03:10 PM.
GeforceXtreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 07:47 PM   #2
GeforceXtreme
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #367

My Ride:
2000 Buick Regal GSE

I just tried updated my Members Journal again and its still giving me this error. Is there something I can do on my end?

-

Old 07-22-2009, 09:58 PM   #3
zex97
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #13406

My Ride:
Rockin the turbo'd SOHC on happy juice, Speed6

I've been getting the same error when I try to post a new thread.
zex97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 11:53 AM   #4
GeforceXtreme
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #367

My Ride:
2000 Buick Regal GSE

Yeah it stinks because I can't do anything with my members journal. So looks like it will be the same until this issue is resolved.

-

Old 07-27-2009, 09:09 AM   #5
omgjacki
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5869

My Ride:
2018 CX-5 GT Premium, 2018 Honda Grom

Send a message via AIM to omgjacki Send a message via Yahoo to omgjacki
Quote:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@tristatetuners.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.7a mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/5.2.6 Server at www.tristatetuners.com Port 80
Every time I try to post anything.

EDIT: figures, that worked.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:49 AM   #6
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Where have you been trying to post? Any details so that we can try to form a pattern will be helpful.

If anyone else is getting this error please also respond with any and all details that you can so we can try to figure this one out.
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 12:29 PM   #7
omgjacki
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5869

My Ride:
2018 CX-5 GT Premium, 2018 Honda Grom

Send a message via AIM to omgjacki Send a message via Yahoo to omgjacki
It was in the "whatever" thread. I copied a news article from Fox news and it came up probably 7 times that I tried to post. I wasn't having the problem anywhere else and when I removed the artcle it was fine.
Old 07-27-2009, 12:37 PM   #8
GeforceXtreme
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #367

My Ride:
2000 Buick Regal GSE

I am still getting that error when I try to update my members journal.

-

Old 07-28-2009, 12:11 AM   #9
Ducky 2.0T
Tri-State Addict

Member #2791

My Ride:
Septa R5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
Where have you been trying to post? Any details so that we can try to form a pattern will be helpful.

If anyone else is getting this error please also respond with any and all details that you can so we can try to figure this one out.
I am getting this error trying to post a FS: ad.
Old 07-28-2009, 02:38 AM   #10
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Ok can everyone who was having problems please try to replicate them now? Been working on this tonight and I believe at the very least that Geforce's issue with his member journal should be fixed, but hopefully the other issues are as well. Let me know!
Old 07-28-2009, 09:21 AM   #11
Ducky 2.0T
Tri-State Addict

Member #2791

My Ride:
Septa R5

Still getting it and I double checked my settings as per the "fix" in the other thread.
Old 07-29-2009, 01:37 AM   #12
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Anyone having problems please post the IP address of the computer that you are having the issue from (and the rough time of the last error). I am working with a tech from the hosting company on this now and these things will help him get to the root of the problem.
Old 07-29-2009, 12:53 PM   #13
Ducky 2.0T
Tri-State Addict

Member #2791

My Ride:
Septa R5

Just tried it from work and it worked!

I'll try and post another from home and see if it goes through. I've got another thing to list, so i will wait until then.
Old 08-02-2009, 10:13 PM   #14
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Bumping this thread to try and get some more info collected about this. I cant move forward on things until I can get some more responses so please take a minute and share some feedback!

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 08-04-2009, 12:12 PM   #15
tavenger5
Tri-State Addict

Member #2622

My Ride:
2005 BMW M3 ZCP

Check the apache error logs for 500's, no? Recently install any caching software?

|
tavenger5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 01:51 PM   #16
grimm
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3058

Send a message via AIM to grimm
Internal Server Error

Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.7a mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.tristatetuners.com Port 80

grimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 07:37 PM   #17
FazdaGt
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3161

My Ride:
compensates for my size.

Send a message via AIM to FazdaGt
My bad... I didn't look hard enough before i posted.

While trying to post a FS ad in the cars for sale section I got this when trying to post the ad, or even preview it.

Internal Server Error

Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.7a mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.tristatetuners.com Port 80

Quote:
"Hi, Italy? I broke one of your Lambos, I can has new oil pan and bumper?"
FazdaGt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 02:59 PM   #18
FazdaGt
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3161

My Ride:
compensates for my size.

I'm continuing to get an error.

If i leave everything blank and click preview it works, however once i've got it all typed and ready to post i get the error.

Quote:
Old 10-14-2009, 03:00 PM   #19
FazdaGt
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3161

My Ride:
compensates for my size.

Internal Server Error

Quote:
Old 10-14-2009, 03:09 PM   #20
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Hey, kind of blends in with the first post but please go through these steps...
"We are working on fixing some issues with the server configuration which are leading to "Internal Server Error" notices loading in random places and situations throughout the forum.

If you encounter an "Internal Server Error" page please reply with the following to help us track down and solve this issue.

1) Copy the entire text of the error page and paste it here.

2) Go to http://www.whatismyip.com and copy the IP it tells you that you are currently using.

3) Please explain what you were doing when the error occured, including specifically what page you were on at the time that it happened. Any other details you have will also be helpful in pinpointing the issues."

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|