TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Welcome > TST Forum Info and Feedback
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 03-03-2009, 09:04 PM   #1
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Does anyone have a comcast email address?

Hi,
I need to test something real quick, does anyone have a comcast email address they can just look for a test email from? PM me with it or post here... or IM me. Thanks,
Bryan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:09 PM   #2
93rx7r1
Tri-State Addict

Member #7582

PM sent
93rx7r1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:19 PM   #3
KrautFed20V
Tri-State Addict

Member #984

My Ride:
01 GTP & Honda ChitBox

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
Hi,
I need to test something real quick, does anyone have a comcast email address they can just look for a test email from? PM me with it or post here... or IM me. Thanks,
Bryan
i can set you up with your own temp comcast email if you want? LMK

-Rob

KrautFed20V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:22 PM   #4
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

thanks for the responses guys... sent out 2 test emails to the PMs i got... let me know if you receive them.

kraut... i appreciate the offer but since the other guys responded that'll probably be easier, its just a quick test (i hope).

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 03-03-2009, 09:26 PM   #5
KrautFed20V
Tri-State Addict

Member #984

My Ride:
01 GTP & Honda ChitBox

sounds good, just let me know if you need one though, you can email me at krautfed20v@gmail.com i'll get it anytime (goes to my BB)

KrautFed20V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:32 PM   #6
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

thanks... comcast is still blocking emails from the site... cant say i understand why but i'm still working on it...

|

Quote:

|
Old 03-03-2009, 09:36 PM   #7
rich33389
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #6487

My Ride:
91 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

Still no emails....
rich33389 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:40 PM   #8
93rx7r1
Tri-State Addict

Member #7582

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich33389 View Post
Still no emails....
Me neither
93rx7r1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 04:29 PM   #9
SoStock92
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1721

My Ride:
92 BMW 525, 95 BMW 525, 87 BMW 325, 95 BMW 530

Send a message via AIM to SoStock92
Brian I told you I had this problem myself - I remember when it started.

You know when your site is down and you get the MySQL errors emailed out to your admin account via vbulletin? Well I would get one every time someone would click a link or visit the forum (if the database hiccup'd) and I'd get maybe 8 - 20 emails in < 2 mins.

I suspect with the forum being as large as it is, you were getting these emails to a comcast account (yours or someone who helps you?) and they viewed the sudden amount of emails from the address as spam.
SoStock92 is offline   Reply With Quote