TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-01-2005, 07:21 PM   #41
teh DIRT
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6

My Ride:
Legacy 2.0GT

Send a message via AIM to teh DIRT
and if it was orange i probably put a flyer on it>
Old 05-01-2005, 09:10 PM   #42
GTIivVR6
Tri-State Addict

Member #344

Send a message via AIM to GTIivVR6
im not really sure how old he is....he pulled in with some kid brian that drives a rex..but he rode in on a bike...a second gen eclipse with a nice looking front mount...and n r32 ( volkswagen not the skyline lol).....but he looks about 25ish? he had a del sol before that i heard ran 10's...think he had a gsr motor in it with a huggggeeee turbo.....i heard alot about him i finally got to see his new car.....he said next year he thinks hes looking into a turbo for the lotus....so that should be insane....i dont think his parents bought him it btw
GTIivVR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2005, 09:16 PM   #43
GTIivVR6
Tri-State Addict

Member #344

Send a message via AIM to GTIivVR6
oh yeah.....and it was silver......and im not really sure...i didnt want to ask him....but do they come with civic type R motors? that what it had in it....i just wasnt sure im not good with hondas...and i didnt want to feel like an idiot asking him that lol
GTIivVR6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2005, 11:50 PM   #44
DoubleOughtCel
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #343

the new lotus has the same enine my GT-S celica has, the 2ZZ-GE.

*edited for punctuation*
DoubleOughtCel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 09:52 AM   #45
MuddyREX
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #82

My Ride:
02 Subaru WRX

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleOughtCel

*edited for punctuation*
Edited for punctuation but not spelling......

<---- 190,000 mile WRX - Gone
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
MuddyREX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 10:04 AM   #46
stichris
Tri-State Addict

Member #125

Send a message via AIM to stichris
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuddyREX
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleOughtCel

*edited for punctuation*
Edited for punctuation but not spelling......
" aaaahollleeee, aaaahollleee"
stichris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 10:42 AM   #47
criz
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5

My Ride:
2008 Subaru WRX STi

Send a message via AIM to criz Send a message via MSN to criz
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTIivVR6
im not really sure how old he is....he pulled in with some kid brian that drives a rex..but he rode in on a bike...a second gen eclipse with a nice looking front mount...and n r32 ( volkswagen not the skyline lol).....but he looks about 25ish? he had a del sol before that i heard ran 10's...think he had a gsr motor in it with a huggggeeee turbo.....i heard alot about him i finally got to see his new car.....he said next year he thinks hes looking into a turbo for the lotus....so that should be insane....i dont think his parents bought him it btw
The guy with the silver elise who had that del sol is TJ. Cool guy...

2008 WRX STi - The next episode
2004 WRX STi Stage 2 - traded in

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

xbox live: criztoph
criz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 10:45 PM   #48
Chair-Force
Tri-State Addict
Banned

Member #278

My Ride:
yo st8 driftin, b.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsxchic05
I agree 100%. We'd be showing the cops that we don't encourage that kind of behavior and in turn we will uphold our reputation of being a well behaved group if its shown that we don't want these *no cursing!* ruining it for everyone. Also, if the cops see that we discourage this type of behavior and that we will call them when someone gets out of hand than more than likely they'll be more lenient towards us and treat us like responsible adults.
Cops and their departments dont think like that. If they receive a call about someone doing burnouts or driving wrecklessly, they will do whatever they can to make the calls stop, aka kick everyone out. They want to please the owners of stores, resturants and any residents near by. Its all about the businesses and residents, not a bunch of "kids" (as they think of you) that have the potential to disturb them.
Chair-Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 07:46 PM   #49
vwcorradokid
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #177

My Ride:
'11 Ford F-150 Harley Davidson, '93 Supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by criz
Quote:
The guy with the silver elise who had that del sol is TJ. Cool guy...
That Del Sol was NASTY!!!!! I've heard a lot of stories about it. I even ran him one time not knowing who he was...I found out...REAL quick. Caught up to him at a light and was like..."You must be TJ"..He laughed and went on his merry way. But yes, very cool guy.
Old 05-20-2005, 12:04 PM   #50
LSHatch
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #260

My Ride:
G3Fizzle

Send a message via AIM to LSHatch
I've called TJ for the past three weeks to come out. He's usually going out on Thursdays or something.

Him and I had a fun little run in the Elise vs. me. We went way too fast for the Boulevard. hahah.

LSHatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 12:07 PM   #51
LSHatch
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #260

My Ride:
G3Fizzle

Quote:
oh yeah.....and it was silver......and im not really sure...i didnt want to ask him....but do they come with civic type R motors? that what it had in it....i just wasnt sure im not good with hondas...and i didnt want to feel like an idiot asking him that lol
His has an Integra Type R motor in it. It's an earlier model from Europe.

To answer his age question, he's definitely in his mid 20's.

Old 06-11-2005, 02:37 AM   #52
piratius
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #265

Send a message via AIM to piratius
I think if every club followed these rules, the stupid kids would mabye learn some respect!

Respect! Respect!
Old 06-11-2005, 03:32 AM   #53
LSHatch
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #260

My Ride:
G3Fizzle

Piratius, do you ever come to any meets? I'd like to check out your car sometime.

Old 07-04-2005, 11:14 PM   #54
Piro
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #296

I'm an old man, behaving is something that my parents did not enforced very often, but, since i'm an old man and drive an Evo (no burnouts) i'll behave.
Piro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 10:12 AM   #55
S4toSTI
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #348

My Ride:
Cars are so 2007

Send a message via AIM to S4toSTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piro
I'm an old man, behaving is something that my parents did not enforced very often, but, since i'm an old man and drive an Evo (no burnouts) i'll behave.
Ditto to the awd = no burnout but seeing all 4 wheels spin for a couple seconds looks pretty cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL
Bryan: hmm Word says streetable isnt a word but i say f*** Word
"Its not a Rice Rocket its a Matzah Missile" -RichK
S4toSTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 05:54 PM   #56
SexyDSM95
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #188

Send a message via AIM to SexyDSM95
Can we add no drugs besides Rx that are actually legal?
SexyDSM95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 06:29 PM   #57
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL
...if you do not follow the rules you will be kicked out of that meet immediately and may not be welcome back at future ones.

...anything at all that is illegal or could draw unwanted attention to the group will also not be tolerated.

there will be a 0 tolerance policy on this because it is the only way we can keep up our impressive reputation as a mature and well behaved group.
doesnt look like it needs to be added...

bryan

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 12:51 PM   #58
hummerman88
Tri-State Addict

Member #880

If ya'll want, I can have some of the cops from that PD to show up and check it out on thursday nights. that way they can get to know us better without us having to call the cops.
hummerman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 10:36 PM   #59
Qwik Cobra
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #208

My Ride:
a Me2 Mustang

Send a message via AIM to Qwik Cobra
So is Smokin Fat Blunts a no no lol

Buddy of mine (64 coupe) was tellin me u guys pack that place up....are the domestic guys welcome lol.... I aint got no license unfortunately..but im thinkin about ridin shotgun up there one night. Is this just a hang out type thing where everyone chills, or does anyone go somewhere and get busy on the street?? just curious. Any fast street cars show up? or is more show then go? thanks!

any $$ racing ??

ADDICTED TO THE STREETS $$$$$!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$!!!!!!

HATE it or LOVE it...The STREETS are where we get it in at

Last edited by Qwik Cobra; 04-04-2006 at 10:58 PM.
Qwik Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 10:50 PM   #60
TurboTagTeam
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #275

My Ride:
constantly changes

I don't understand money races. If you started racing to make a profit then you'v got your head in the wrong place. Our sport is a money pit. THere's no way around it. Everytime my car comes out I know it is going to cost me money. THat's how it should be. If you wanna gamble then bet on horses. Cause there's not gonna be a gun fight when someone looses and won't admit it.

Racing for money just complicates things. I HATE that money racing has come into play at the philly races. All these idiots come down there after just watching THe Fast and Furious and they thing that's how it is in real life. Money racing sucks.

And yes there are plenty of mid 11 to high ten second cars at the meets. THat dosen't mean that they will come out to race though.
TurboTagTeam is offline   Reply With Quote