TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > General Car Related Chat
Register Rules & Info

Notices

View Poll Results: Would you rock this
Yes 29 78.38%
Hell no 8 21.62%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-27-2009, 10:55 PM   #1
DaBombDiggidy
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #10372

My Ride:
2004 SRT

not cars, not "street" bikes, but...

cruisers! lol yeah everyone talks about crotch rockets and tuners on here, but when at that bike place near deptford mall (forget the name) i saw a yamaha cruiser that just looked NASTY. since then i have been following them now and then. i think they are pretty nasty. its a great cross between the style of bikes

feel free to post pictures of other brand cruisers from varoius bike makers.

Custom warrior- nasttyyy

(midnight warrior)

(V star 950)

(V Max)

Quote:
-car guy to car guy "Biggest let down ever... its rear wheel drive but barely pushing 200 hp..."
-comment from non car enthusiast "I didn't know you could even be let down by a Scion....."

Last edited by DaBombDiggidy; 05-28-2009 at 02:27 PM.
DaBombDiggidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 11:46 PM   #2
215ek
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #8604

My Ride:
is rubbin, therefore its dubbin

Send a message via AIM to 215ek
first one looks sick but why isnt it a bike?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
215ek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 11:58 PM   #3
TurboTagTeam
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #275

My Ride:
constantly changes

You mean a touring? To me a bike is not a "touring" model unless it has forward controls. The last two you posted are cruisers.

But if I'm ever getting a cruiser I'm not stepping on anything but a Harley. Metric cruisers(Japanese) are weak IMO. My dad rides a 05 Harley Davidson Dyna Wide Glide and it is AWESOME. It looks amazing....and it's like a sofa on wheels.
TurboTagTeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 12:01 AM   #4
240sxDann
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1229

My Ride:
1998 Eclipse GSX

Send a message via AIM to 240sxDann
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboTagTeam View Post

But if I'm ever getting a cruiser I'm not stepping on anything but a Harley. Metric cruisers(Japanese) are weak IMO.
LOL metric cruisers. nice. I agree I would have to have a harley for a cruiser. The first bike posted though, awesome. The name is suiting, it is wicked.
If you find a woman with zero drama issues or emotional baggage, check for a scar where her penis used to be.
Quote:
i finger myself to latin jazz sometimes
240sxDann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 12:24 AM   #5
Proven
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1547

My Ride:
99 RS-WRX

Send a message via AIM to Proven
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboTagTeam View Post
You mean a touring? To me a bike is not a "touring" model unless it has forward controls. The last two you posted are cruisers.

But if I'm ever getting a cruiser I'm not stepping on anything but a Harley. Metric cruisers(Japanese) are weak IMO. My dad rides a 05 Harley Davidson Dyna Wide Glide and it is AWESOME. It looks amazing....and it's like a sofa on wheels.
I sold Yamaha for years so I’m a tad bias but The Yamaha (Star Motorcycles) line up is actually pretty solid. One of the things that KILLED the rep of metrics was the drive shaft driven aspect. Although its better in the sense that its more reliable and less maintenance it looks gay as hell (sewing machine). Yamaha with their Road star line up and now roadliners are belt drive and use a push rod engine (just like the Harleys) and it ads a "cool factor" that I agree with. When it comes to reliability, handling, and power Harleys are WAY over priced considering Metrics like the road star handle just as good if not better, have just as much power (give and take per model), and have proven to be more reliable through the years (Harleys gotten much better reliability wise though). Harley did one HUGE thing right though and that’s create image both on their own and by accident (everyone respects Harley because of its gang history).

Here’s some of my favorite. I LOVE and I mean LOVE old school bobbers / rat bikes. Nash Motorcycles really knows what they are doing IMO. With Cars im pretty much strickly Jap and same goes for sport bikes. When it comes to American made product no one can F*%# with these bikes.

Old 05-28-2009, 12:48 AM   #6
DaBombDiggidy
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #10372

My Ride:
2004 SRT

yeah i guess its touring... i really dont know much about bikes. all i know is i sat on a midnight star i believe once and fell in love. debating on the investment somewhere in the future.

Quote:
-car guy to car guy "Biggest let down ever... its rear wheel drive but barely pushing 200 hp..."
-comment from non car enthusiast "I didn't know you could even be let down by a Scion....."
Old 05-28-2009, 12:52 AM   #7
97TurboDSM
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #849

My Ride:
'03 IY 20th GTI

Send a message via AIM to 97TurboDSM
cruiser isnt a bike?
Old 05-28-2009, 01:01 AM   #8
DaBombDiggidy
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #10372

My Ride:
2004 SRT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97TurboDSM View Post
cruiser isnt a bike?
love the technicality of some people on this forum im just so tiiirrreeeddd(for those of you south park fans). you get the idea through the description. wow if you dont want to contribute to the discussion why say anything?

Quote:

Last edited by DaBombDiggidy; 05-28-2009 at 01:20 AM.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:40 AM   #9
ASIAN JUL
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #9030

My Ride:
'95 Integra LS hatch

Someone want to give me the exact definition of a "crotch rocket?"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
]

Quote:
It was the sexual guardian angel saying sir your stroke is on point, go forth and conquer
ASIAN JUL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 01:57 AM   #10
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6193

My Ride:
94 Integra GSR / 96 Jeep (DD)

Send a message via AIM to DPancoast
My friend was JUST talking about getting a VSTAR 950.... I told him I wanted to ride it.

- 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days)
- 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011)
- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
in-raging? is that like an internal raging hard on? usage might include: i'm in-raging for some bacon right now
DPancoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 02:03 AM   #11
Paul
Tri-State Addict

Member #7943

My Ride:
03' BMW M3, 09' CBR600RR

personally i love choppers

Quote:
her:"stop talking to that whore!" ............ me:"which one?"
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 02:28 AM   #12
Xavier
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #7219

My Ride:
has that V-Twin rumble

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBombDiggidy View Post
love the technicality of some people on this forum im just so tiiirrreeeddd(for those of you south park fans). you get the idea through the description. wow if you dont want to contribute to the discussion why say anything?
You just said "not bikes..." and then post pictures of machines with a motor and two wheels, the configuration of which make motorcycles. Commonly referred to as bikes.
$50 if some one will break nicks fingers. i dont know how many times i can read just how cool he is.
Xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 02:29 PM   #13
DaBombDiggidy
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #10372

My Ride:
2004 SRT

in which case i could post bicycles too lol whatever i was drunk as hell (bombed the **** out of a spanish test an hour prior so i celebreated? lol) i think we get what were talking about now... but the VSTAR950 is sick i saw one the other day; they sound sooooo good.

Quote:
Old 05-28-2009, 02:38 PM   #14
Elliott18t
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #9456

My Ride:
03 GTI w/ F4h-T 250-260hp goal

Send a message via AIM to Elliott18t

hell yes.. with a bandana over my face , and a simiple black helmet.

TST's Dub Cult
Elliott18t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 02:54 PM   #15
JSpecV03
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #6345

My Ride:
2006 Acura TSX,1996 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4 4.0, and cammed out Spec V with a blown motor.

Send a message via AIM to JSpecV03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott18t View Post

hell yes.. with a bandana over my face , and a simiple black helmet.
hahaha i know right. but i would rock this.
Every Nasty Vehical Illustrates Our Useless Spending
JSpecV03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 03:28 PM   #16
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #1208

there is only one harley i like...

Scapegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 03:35 PM   #17
djb5118
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5884

My Ride:
SC300

Send a message via AIM to djb5118
I really love the bomber look, and have been toying with the idea of getting one of these to just roll around town on...its only a 200cc but you build it yourself and theyre pretty customizible from the dealer/factory

Old 05-28-2009, 04:21 PM   #18
Ender81
*yawn*
Super Moderator

Member #1753

My Ride:
Idles a little rough ;)

I like the look of all of the bikes in these pictures but I had to be honest. I won't ride a cruiser. They just aren't comfortable for me for whatever reason.
I know this is my work cutting into this, but they use a pretty expensive casket for the Dragula.

Ender81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 09:43 PM   #19
**Alex**
Tri-State Addict

Member #5581

My Ride:
2002 Mitsu Lancer OZ, 1989 Nissan 240sx

I'd rock the sh!t out the first one.
**Alex** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 09:49 PM   #20
bigdog82685
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #13736

My Ride:
2006 scion xb

Send a message via AIM to bigdog82685
I love the look of the flat black bike. Looks great.
bigdog82685 is offline   Reply With Quote