TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Spotted!
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 02-14-2008, 09:35 AM   #1
Ender81
*yawn*
Super Moderator

Member #1753

My Ride:
Idles a little rough ;)

Red 04-05 wrx on MacArthur Rd. in Allentown

Saw it pulling into the mall. Had a badgeless grille, tint, Hks Carbon Ti exhaust and a blow off valve. Just curious if the person is on here.
I know this is my work cutting into this, but they use a pretty expensive casket for the Dragula.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Ender81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 07:18 PM   #2
Zarno
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #6348

Was this around 3:30? I know who it is. We both go to Parkland, but he isn't on here. We were at the applebees meet once or twice though. I'll let him know that someone spotted him
Zarno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 09:00 AM   #3
Ender81
*yawn*
Super Moderator

Member #1753

My Ride:
Idles a little rough ;)

Yeah it was around 3:30. Tell him it was the silver wrx that he cut off to get into the mall. Also let him know not to do that again lol. I'm a friendly guy and everything so I'm not pissed but I was tempted to find him when later on I saw his car parked down from the Apple store lmao.
I know this is my work cutting into this, but they use a pretty expensive casket for the Dragula.

Old 02-15-2008, 10:17 AM   #4
Zarno
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #6348

Haha I showed him the post a few minutes ago, we're in class now. He said he doesn't think he cut you off but it kinda sounds like he did from what he described. He keeps bugging me about your mods and whp too, seems very concerned about whether or not he could take you .

I want a spotted thread
Old 02-15-2008, 11:56 AM   #5
Ender81
*yawn*
Super Moderator

Member #1753

My Ride:
Idles a little rough ;)

Tell him he's not going to find out if he could take me on wet roads leading to the mall, that's just asking for a ticket lol. Does he have anything done or does it just make noise (i.e. exhaust and BOV)?

**EDIT**
That reminded me I don't have my garage updated, I have the Ported and Polished turbo installed now.

Last edited by Ender81; 02-15-2008 at 12:01 PM.
Old 02-15-2008, 12:08 PM   #6
Honest_Bob
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #1179

My Ride:
05 WRX Wagon

Send a message via AIM to Honest_Bob
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender81 View Post
Tell him he's not going to find out if he could take me on wet roads leading to the mall, that's just asking for a ticket lol. Does he have anything done or does it just make noise (i.e. exhaust and BOV)?

**EDIT**
That reminded me I don't have my garage updated, I have the Ported and Polished turbo installed now.
I've heard that wagons are faster...

Honest_Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 12:16 PM   #7
Ender81
*yawn*
Super Moderator

Member #1753

My Ride:
Idles a little rough ;)

You heard wrong lol

Old 02-15-2008, 05:26 PM   #8
Zarno
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #6348

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender81 View Post
I dunno if he realizes you weren't racing him . Aside from the cat back exhaust you saw, he also has a catless invidia bellmouth dp, a gutted stock up pipe, and my old accessport running the stage 2 93 map. Nothing else comes to mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honest_Bob View Post
I've heard that wagons are faster...
You and your wagon... I like them too but I think you have some sort of inferiority complex going on with the sedans. In fact, I think you actually like the sedans better!
Old 02-18-2008, 08:48 AM   #9
Ender81
*yawn*
Super Moderator

Member #1753

My Ride:
Idles a little rough ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarno View Post
You and your wagon... I like them too but I think you have some sort of inferiority complex going on with the sedans. In fact, I think you actually like the sedans better!
LMAO yeah that's great lol.

Yeah I wasn't racing I was just trying to get my girlfriend a card for v-day hahaha. It's all good, he probably just got a little antsy seeing another modded WRX. When I had my first "fast" car I was only 19 and I thought everyone was racing me too lol. My girlfriend and I are going to be at the meet tomorrow you two should make it out.