TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > [TST] Vendors
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-17-2005, 09:49 AM   #1
RayArroyo
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #205

My Ride:
GTR/RSTI/MDX Sport

Send a message via AIM to RayArroyo
new vendor forums kicks ass

thanks troll
RayArroyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 10:11 AM   #2
teh DIRT
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6

My Ride:
Legacy 2.0GT

Send a message via AIM to teh DIRT
glad to see you like it.
Old 10-17-2005, 10:13 AM   #3
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
i just needed that $5 from you this whole time and then i was going to get to work on it...

haha jk, i've been meaning to do it for a while but knew it was a big job to change it around again so kinda put it off. last night i decided to go for it and i think its definitely an improvement with the seperate sections as well as a general vendor section. glad you're happy .
bryan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 11:28 AM   #4
KGParts
Tri-State Addict

Member #930

Send a message via AIM to KGParts
Much better. Should each vendor submit a sentance describing what they do for you to place under their heading of the sub-forum?
KGParts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 04:13 PM   #5
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

yes i was going to contact each vendor to ask them to do that... you can PM it to me and i'll be happy to add it. just keep it brief please...
bryan

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 10-17-2005, 07:26 PM   #6
BlackBulletTSi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #224

My Ride:
99 Eclipse GSX

Send a message via AIM to BlackBulletTSi
Yes and any vendor needing to have a banner made up I am more then happy to work with ya to make one for a small fee. Feel free to PM, IM or E-Mail me!

New DJ community being built,
COMING SOON!!
BlackBulletTSi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2005, 08:46 PM   #7
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

all vendors should definitely have banners made... i think thats the most valuable part of being a vendor here and will definitely get your name out there more! the space is waiting for you so please contact bluebulletrl if you'd like one made or contact me if you already have one and would like to get it to me.
bryan

|

Quote:

|