TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Member Journals
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2006, 01:26 AM   #1
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Read Me: This is how Member Journals work...

I fully admit that I stole this idea from www.iwsti.com, but its really cool so hopefully everyone here likes it as well.
This is a place to post up about your own car specifically, and the progress you have made on it over time. Please only start one thread, and make sure to update it. This is a nice running record for yourself and for others. The more details and the more photos you provide the better. Of course others are allowed to respond to your thread but its all about the thread owner so if they feel things are going off topic or don't like how someone is acting in their thread, a moderator will step in and clean things up.
Title your thread accordingly, starting with your name or type of car or something, then a summary of whats the latest and greatest. Down the road you can change part of the thread title to show others you have something new... for example my thread title could originally be "TROLL's WRX: VF34, FMIC, and a Cobb base map" but maybe later it will read "TROLL's WRX: Holset HX45 on the way!"
If you want to see an example of how this works, check out: http://www.iwsti.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31
So, who wants to start?
Bryan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Closed Thread