TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Spotted!
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2006, 12:06 PM   #21
underpressure02
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #645

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibepressin View Post
I'm at island dragway probably 10 times a year. I am also at maple grove atleast 5 times per season. If you'd like to meet up and put this to rest feel free to pm me. Lets make it interesting and put say $500 on it? Bring your gutted out civic hb that would'nt pass for a street car in any state and I'll roll there with my ac on with the tires on that I'm going to race you with bolted on and we'll see what happens.
Actually if you had half a brain and were not like 99% of the domestic crowds out there you would know that my car is not gutted out. It is 100% street legal with current registration and ins. It needs to be that way to run SFWD, the class I run in. Does it have a cage and a chute yes. Need to for safety regs. You sure like to run your mouth for someone that ran a 12.2 missing 4th. Maybe you should work on your driving and run a respectable time with your super fast V8 car before running your mouth. **** I was running 10's in my s-10 11 years ago. I find it funny your sitting here talking **** and you put 1 whole car length on this car from a 75 mph roll. That's impressive you must feel super fast.

The only ricer in this thread is you.

As far as your comments about the sticker goes. We all run the team stickers on our car. During the season we are at an event just about every weekend so what we are supposed to remove the sticker when we drive home so we don't piss off domestics with an inferiority problem? We are one of the biggest import drag clubs out there and also do extremely well at all the events. But then again you would not know that.

Maybe you should learn a little bit more before you start running your mouth so you don’t look like such an ass in the end.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Northeast Drag Racing Club/Performance Parts Webstore
Old 12-03-2006, 12:29 PM   #22
ibepressin
Tri-State Addict

Member #2707

My Ride:
99 nbm z-28 stock

Quote:
Originally Posted by underpressure02 View Post
You sure like to run your mouth for someone that ran a 12.2 missing 4th. Maybe you should work on your driving and run a respectable time with your super fast V8 car before running your mouth. **** I was running 10's in my s-10 11 years ago. I find it funny your sitting here talking **** and you put 1 whole car length on this car from a 75 mph roll. That's impressive you must feel super fast.

The only ricer in this thread is you.

As far as your comments about the sticker goes. We all run the team stickers on our car. During the season we are at an event just about every weekend so what we are supposed to remove the sticker when we drive home so we don't piss off domestics with an inferiority problem? We are one of the biggest import drag clubs out there and also do extremely well at all the events. But then again you would not know that.

Maybe you should learn a little bit more before you start running your mouth so you don’t look like such an ass in the end.
The 1 car thing was a joke as was the car I was racing. "Type R rsx Ask your team member" Like I said 12.2 is my best run So you should have no problem with such a slow pos domestic. $500 is the offer put it up or are you too busy watching the after racing party with jello wrestling and the like. I missed that at the last nhra event I was at. I wonder why? Oh yea it has nothing to do with racing. Hey I get the whole xxx thing to get some fine ladies to "model" for you, hell maybe you get to bang a few of em, nothing wrong with that. But the team racing thing is funny I guess you pass from one team member to another? Last time I checked street cars don't require a team to keep them up and running just a owner can do that. "gee I hope that does'nt piss off all the team members of various names on this board" lmfao. WOW you do well against the other "Teams" out there. Funny usually the guys with fast cars have groups of buddies that they hang with "me included" But we don't have a snappy "team" name. Seems to me the term "team" means there's 1 or 2 fast cars then a bunch of leg humpers who aspire to be those guys. Your top ten list proves that point. http://www.teamxxxracing.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=23 lol a 15sec car is on the top 10 list.
Old 12-03-2006, 12:32 PM   #23
ibepressin
Tri-State Addict

Member #2707

My Ride:
99 nbm z-28 stock

Quote:
Originally Posted by underpressure02 View Post
So tell me about the car i ran into please. The type R rsx left hand drive version.
Old 12-03-2006, 12:54 PM   #24
ibepressin
Tri-State Addict

Member #2707

My Ride:
99 nbm z-28 stock

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_ls View Post
The car that I played with definately had atleast a 2 gauge a-pillar pod with red digital readout in one of them. I don't see them on that car but I do see them on this car. http://www.teamxxxracing.com/index.p...d=27&Itemid=47 Wow you guys have 2 rsx type R's just in your club. They must be more common that I thought!!

Last edited by ibepressin; 12-03-2006 at 01:01 PM.
Old 12-03-2006, 02:20 PM   #25
james_ls
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #1614

My Ride:
1998 Acura Integra LS//VTEC

Send a message via AIM to james_ls
Both of those cars are really nice IMHO...MINUS the Type-R badge.

Not only is the motor different...JUST like in previous "Type-R" debates; your missing a ton of ****. Body re-enforcement, suspension, lack of sunroof, etc etc.

Honestly I think this is two hot-headed people going at it...ibpressin didn't say **** about the car not being nice...or anything like that...he simply noted on the fact that the R badging RUINED the appearance of the car.

Leave it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
BUY MY STUFF!

Old 12-03-2006, 06:49 PM   #26
IntegrasAreBest
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2474

dammit but look at his avatar. lol yeah i agree james.
Old 12-03-2006, 08:05 PM   #27
ibepressin
Tri-State Addict

Member #2707

My Ride:
99 nbm z-28 stock

Whats a matter you guys have something against tortoises? ;)
Old 12-03-2006, 08:42 PM   #28
2drStunner
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2009

My Ride:
2010 Genesis Coupe 2.0T and 2008 Honda CBR1000rr

Send a message via AIM to 2drStunner
damn guys! You are arguing over something so worthless! And i have to say im dissapointed usually this **** doesent happen on this site and thats why i like it!
you're car looks so deliciously good possibly better then the cereal i'm about to eat.
Old 12-03-2006, 11:05 PM   #29
AMF Racing
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #323

Send a message via AIM to AMF Racing Send a message via Yahoo to AMF Racing
hey man I'd be glad to race you for $500 hell I'd even put up $1000....do i get to pick where/when? Since you hate honda's so much I'll even bring my 108 horse CRX for you to race....
09 PILOT
Old 12-04-2006, 03:06 AM   #30
ur lozin
Tri-State Addict

Member #2737

My Ride:
95 Toyota Supra

Send a message via AIM to ur lozin
NO offense hear man....but are you saying your rsx will beat his car.....just asking. And when you say where/when you are talking about a dragstrip right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMF Racing View Post
hey man I'd be glad to race you for $500 hell I'd even put up $1000....do i get to pick where/when? Since you hate honda's so much I'll even bring my 108 horse CRX for you to race....
Old 12-04-2006, 03:09 AM   #31
ozthunder
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2994

My Ride:
2006 Nissan SE-R Spec V

Send a message via AIM to ozthunder
lol. I love this place.

Old 12-04-2006, 07:48 AM   #32
ibepressin
Tri-State Addict

Member #2707

My Ride:
99 nbm z-28 stock

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMF Racing View Post
When you say you'll bring the crx to race, do you mean that's the car you'll be racing me for 1g with? Cause if your bringing the bike to run me I have something for that aswell. Lets get 1 thing clear here 99.9999999% of hondas "4 wheels" on the road are a joke. <-maybe I went 1 decimal place too far. I am in no way saying they can't be fast just most are not.
Old 12-04-2006, 07:51 AM   #33
ozthunder
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2994

My Ride:
2006 Nissan SE-R Spec V

Yea, but there are some people who put a lot of hard work into them to make them fast. Sometimes theres just a culture around cars that shouldn't be fast, but are fast, that kind of denigrates the actual accomplishment made. Like they think its this ultimate, incredible achievment of engineering and it is ultimately the greatest thing out there. I'm not saying a built Integra or Civic isn't a great thing, to be able to get as low as 11's in something that was meant to be a cute people carrier is an achievment. It's just people take it so far (as far as the domestic lovers, to be honest), that it is almost a joke sometimes because EVERYONE thinks they have this great thing, regardless of reality. I respect people who are able to do this, I just wish everyone could like everyone elses cars, none of this little ganging and whatnot.

Old 12-04-2006, 12:23 PM   #34
ibepressin
Tri-State Addict

Member #2707

My Ride:
99 nbm z-28 stock

Quote:
When you say you'll bring the crx to race, do you mean that's the car you'll be racing me for 1g with? Cause if your bringing the bike to run me I have something for that aswell. Lets get 1 thing clear here 99.9999999% of hondas "4 wheels" on the road are a joke. <-maybe I went 1 decimal place too far. I am in no way saying they can't be fast just most are not.
Waiting for your response AMFracing....
Old 12-04-2006, 05:21 PM   #35
Davanca
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #3072

My Ride:
Da TurnPike Bully

Quote:
Cruising down 33s I see some hids comming up kinda quick. As he passes me I see the 2ft wide xxxracing team decal on the rear quater. That alone was'nt enough to antagonize me but then that exhaust tone was simply horrific. Then I notice the typeR emblem where he took off the rsx emblem. So sadly to say another lesson on what racing is, was in order. If your on here does that xxx racing thing mean you race nekkid because it surely does'nt add any hp.
First of all you must be smoking some good crack if you thought you saw me.

1. I don't even live near a RTE 33 or Highway 33.
2. I had the flu for the last 4 days and i haven't even left my house since last Thurs.

3. I wouldn't need to antagonize you to race me, because the tone of my exhaust would have made your heart shake to the point where you thought you felt the fear of god coming past you.

Anytime you wanna race let me know. Im ALWAYS up for the challenge. Just get your facts straight next time.
Old 12-04-2006, 05:25 PM   #36
ozthunder
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2994

My Ride:
2006 Nissan SE-R Spec V

lol...fear of god? What's that thing have, a Ferrari V-8 or something?

Old 12-04-2006, 05:29 PM   #37
AMF Racing
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #323

Quote:
Waiting for your response AMFracing....
yes I am talking about my CRX......stock motor here's a pic. it made a blistering 108whp on the dyno so it should be no problem to woop my ass. like i said i get to pick the time/place? since your car is so amazing yo should have no prob walking me no matter what the track is, right?

there's the stock SOHC with 188k miles never been rebuilt. no nitrous or anything just intake/header/exhaust.

edit: look at my $7 ebay intake and $50 megan racing header. def should woop my ass.....
09 PILOT

Last edited by AMF Racing; 12-04-2006 at 05:32 PM.
Old 12-04-2006, 05:31 PM   #38
ozthunder
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2994

My Ride:
2006 Nissan SE-R Spec V

Well obviously, if you turn, his wheels may fall off.

Old 12-04-2006, 05:34 PM   #39
AMF Racing
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #323

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebadgoat9286 View Post
Well obviously, if you turn, his wheels may fall off.
nah he's so high and mighty his car should do EVERYTHING great.
09 PILOT
Old 12-04-2006, 05:36 PM   #40
ozthunder
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2994

My Ride:
2006 Nissan SE-R Spec V

I mean they could turn eventually, just after the massive understeer kicks its ass.

Closed Thread