TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Regional (Yup, Tri-State is really Five-State) > New Jersey
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 09-22-2010, 04:07 PM   #1
Chuckl
Noob-Jersey

Member #13923

My Ride:
08 STI

Shop Review -NJ- AK Motorwerk

I had some stage 2 parts I wanted install in my car, and living in a condo, I needed somebody to do it. My friend just had some work done on his 335XI by AK Motorwerk and was raving about these guys, so I sent them and email to see if they work on imports to and send me quote for work.

They responded with "We do imports and euros, although our major clients are euro based. We do not discriminate, we enjoy working on all modified cars alike," and a very reasonable price. I responded back and setup an appointment.

Arriving for my appointment, I noticed that their shop is a big multi bay garage with a pit. I was greeted my Kevin and shortly after met Alex- very nice, down to earth guys. They got to work on my car right away, and I got to watch the whole process. They seemed to take their time and double check everything, which was very refreshing to see. When they were done, they rechecked all of the bolts and gaskets for tightness and leaks.

I was extremely happy with they work they did and the price I paid, and would not hesitate to go back again or recommend them. I have never heard them mentioned on here and the selection of good shops in NJ seems to be slim.
Chuckl is offline   Reply With Quote