TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 04-22-2011, 01:45 AM   #1
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
VIP Reserved Parking at The 5th Annual Sonic Meet - Prepay now to reserve your spot!

VIP Reserved Parking at The 5th Annual Sonic Meet!

Reserve your parking spot in the VIP reserved parking area at The 5th Annual Sonic Meet by clicking the Paypal link below.

Your $25 donation will get you:
-a reserved spot for your car in the grass area at the front of the main lot, close to the vendor area, Sonic, and all the action
-$10 in raffle tickets toward a ton of great prizes

CLICK HERE to reserve your spot now!

*entrance to the grass VIP area is a very shallow ramp and flat grass, this was not an issue last year even for very low cars

**If space allows, we may also take payment at the gate on the day of the meet, but this is only dependent on having extra space left over.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|

Last edited by TROLL; 04-22-2011 at 01:59 AM.
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 01:48 AM   #2
Fujito
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #10571

My Ride:
Toyota Celica

#1...
Fujito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 03:45 AM   #3
chaz01gt
Tri-State Addict

Member #10355

My Ride:
95 Eclipse GS-? - 04 Avalanche

^...Troll - Is there Easy Access to Leave and Come back in? Or once ur in a Spot ur pretty much stuck there?
chaz01gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 05:55 AM   #4
JDLUDE99
Tri-State Addict

Member #1687

My Ride:
1999 Honda Prelude

Send a message via AIM to JDLUDE99
#3 I guess lol

when we get there how will you know who's who? and who paid?
-99 Honda Prelude!
-
JDLUDE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 07:45 AM   #5
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Hey guys, you will have easy access to get out when you need and you can come back in, no problem there.

We will have a list of those who paid at the event and just check ID's to match up names and check you off the list.

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 04-22-2011, 07:53 AM   #6
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

For those who posted threads on other forums, now is a great time to go back and bump them up by quoting my first post to let everyone know about the reserved parking. This is going to really interest a lot of people and is also a great way to raise extra money. As with everything else we are doing at the meet, ALL proceeds are being donated to Make A Wish!

|

Quote:

|
Old 04-22-2011, 08:52 AM   #7
Sublime1304
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #15678

My Ride:
MK5 TDI Cup Edition Jetta, MK5 GLI

I may have to get in on this

IG: @mike_perfectstance
Sublime1304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 08:59 AM   #8
httrdd
Tri-State Addict

Member #15277

My Ride:
99 Black Legacy GT H6

Quick question. What is the entrance fee? I was thinking of donating 25 when I get there, but I would rather donate to this one. And I am not having my car there. No where near ready for a show. Lol. If there is another option to get into the raffle let me know.
httrdd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:31 AM   #9
flyers7732
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #13464

Send a message via AIM to flyers7732
Quote:
Originally Posted by httrdd View Post
Quick question. What is the entrance fee? I was thinking of donating 25 when I get there, but I would rather donate to this one. And I am not having my car there. No where near ready for a show. Lol. If there is another option to get into the raffle let me know.
if you want to donate the money ill gladly take the spot.....
flyers7732 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 11:02 AM   #10
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by httrdd View Post
Just to respond to this in case anyone else isn't sure...

Entrance to the meet is FREE. Parking fills up fast in the main lot though, so people park in lots farther away. There is plenty of parking around, it is just farther away.

We decided to offer an option to those interested this year to have a VIP Reserved parking spot right up front in the main lot if they want an excuse to donate $25.

Anyone can purchase raffle tickets at the show, just come up to the raffle table to do that. Tickets are $2 each, or 7 tickets for $10.

The Sonic Meet is an event that is totally free to come hang out and have a great time, but we give everyone a lot of different ways to donate, $2 at a time or $25 at a time... it all adds up.

|

Quote:

|
Old 04-22-2011, 09:09 AM   #11
karl
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #28

My Ride:
04 WRX/ 10 STI SE WRBs

Send a message via ICQ to karl Send a message via AIM to karl Send a message via MSN to karl
It's free meet. U can buy raffle tickets.

Nikon D80, 18-70, 70-300
karl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 09:37 AM   #12
Subie_sleeper
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5775

My Ride:
'06 Subaru Baja Turbo. Cash consuming vortex from HELL

Just PayPal'd :-)
Old 04-22-2011, 09:38 AM   #13
AutobahnRacer
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2056

Hey Troll. I followed the steps but twice got a 404 error.

I just checked my account, and it went through twice. Can you refund the one?

Last edited by AutobahnRacer; 04-22-2011 at 09:43 AM.
AutobahnRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 09:49 AM   #14
xdrift0rx
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #17727

My Ride:
1987 Mazda RX-7

About how many spots are there? I like piece of mind knowing my car is safe, even though its my DD. It lacks big rims and a lowered suspension, but it looks nice when cleaned up.
xdrift0rx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 11:08 AM   #15
Kstorm43
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #16360

My Ride:
2005 Pontiac Grand Am GT SC/T

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrift0rx View Post
About how many spots are there? I like piece of mind knowing my car is safe, even though its my DD. It lacks big rims and a lowered suspension, but it looks nice when cleaned up.
I'm driving a stock Grand Am to the meet.. I wouldn't worry about it lol.
Kstorm43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 09:57 AM   #16
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

If you receive an error page after you submit payment please do not submit again! It sounds like this is happening to many but that the payment is going through without any issues. Check your Paypal account overview to confirm the payment was sent and if so then you should be good to go. I am going to have to check with Paypal tonight as to why it is happening, sorry about the inconvenience.

Entrance to the meet is free but there are a variety of ways to donate including VIP parking, raffle tickets, buying an awesome Sonic Meet tshirt (to be announced very soon), buying TST gear (25% of all sales are donated), buying food at Sonic (10% of sales are donated), or you can just drop a donation directly into Make A Wish's donation jar!

We will mark off as many spots as we need to for the VIP parking based on the number of pre-payments, but we currently have a minimum of 60 spots available. Great response so far to this, it will really help with our total donation amount from the event this year. Thanks everyone!

Oh and I am working on one other exclusive perk for those doing VIP... will iron out details before it is announced though

|

Quote:

|

Last edited by TROLL; 04-22-2011 at 10:50 AM.
Old 04-22-2011, 10:47 AM   #17
karl
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #28

My Ride:
04 WRX/ 10 STI SE WRBs

Send a message via ICQ to karl Send a message via AIM to karl Send a message via MSN to karl
Sounds good. I might do 2 more VIP spots, wife and brothers car.

Nikon D80, 18-70, 70-300
karl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 11:21 AM   #18
Sublime1304
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #15678

My Ride:
MK5 TDI Cup Edition Jetta, MK5 GLI

Paypal sent

IG: @mike_perfectstance
Sublime1304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 11:23 AM   #19
CleanNeon98
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #2029

My Ride:
"Honey Badger" Turbo Miata

Send a message via AIM to CleanNeon98
Sent.
Old 04-22-2011, 11:29 AM   #20
Fujito
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #10571

My Ride:
Toyota Celica

I want to request that Spock and I park next to each other. And Chaz if he pays up too. I don't want to be near all these other people, especially Cleanneon.
Fujito is offline   Reply With Quote