TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Member Journals
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 06-06-2008, 08:14 AM   #201
CleanNeon98
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #2029

My Ride:
"Honey Badger" Turbo Miata

Send a message via AIM to CleanNeon98
Very nice Bryan. You really are lucky to have one of these
Old 06-06-2008, 08:16 AM   #202
jjm4life
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4443

My Ride:
jew canoe

Send a message via AIM to jjm4life
those wheels are going to look sweet. i agree with dimitri, ccw for race wheels
Old 06-06-2008, 09:06 AM   #203
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Thanks guys... the wheels that came on the car are just a little too rough around the edges for me so I wanted to start with something fresh.

I'm also trying to go pick up a new hood (stock), exhaust manifold, and spark plug cover today but I'm not sure if the timing is going to work out for everyone yet!

I was trying to snipe some Work Meister S1's off of a 350z or 240 forum but its tough to find the right fitment for a Supra since its slightly different than the 'norm' for those guys... I definitely like the Works more but these are a close second and they should look pretty sweet, and we all know I'm a wheel whore so it'll work for this year at least
I found pics of them on a black Supra but they're not as good fitment, so mine will have a wider stance and more lip front and rear... other visual differences is I do have the stock spoiler and I dont have a front lip...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 09:10 AM   #204
vwcorradokid
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #177

My Ride:
'11 Ford F-150 Harley Davidson, '93 Supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmwill View Post
hey a couple of schematic for ya. no brake line diagrams thou.

Will,
Why you gotta tease him with a FEW drawings?

Troll,
I'm uploading the entire friggin' Supra Manual and will post a link once it's done.
Old 06-06-2008, 09:12 AM   #205
D Money
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #798

My Ride:
Big dawg ride

Send a message via AIM to D Money
you getting that lip troll?

Quote:
D has beat me up in public before. be careful this guy is reckless!
D Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 09:13 AM   #206
vwcorradokid
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #177

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLL View Post
Thanks guys... the wheels that came on the car are just a little too rough around the edges for me so I wanted to start with something fresh.

I'm also trying to go pick up a new hood (stock), exhaust manifold, and spark plug cover today but I'm not sure if the timing is going to work out for everyone yet!

I was trying to snipe some Work Meister S1's off of a 350z or 240 forum but its tough to find the right fitment for a Supra since its slightly different than the 'norm' for those guys... I definitely like the Works more but these are a close second and they should look pretty sweet, and we all know I'm a wheel whore so it'll work for this year at least
I found pics of them on a black Supra but they're not as good fitment, so mine will have a wider stance and more lip front and rear... other visual differences is I do have the stock spoiler and I dont have a front lip...

OK, so they look good there. The picture you showed me the other day didn't do them justice. I approve.
Old 06-06-2008, 09:22 AM   #207
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

I have the entire Supra Shop Manual already, its sticked on Supraforums

And D, the first pic I posted of the wheels are the actual ones. The pics I just posted on a car have less aggressive offsets so I should have more lip and be more flush than those pics.
The guy selling had a ruler on the rear lip in one pic but he took it down... its over 4"

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 06-06-2008, 09:24 AM   #208
D Money
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #798

My Ride:
Big dawg ride

No, I meant lip-lip. Like front lip. Like aero accessories! Not wheels dudez.

what wheels are on tims car? Are you ****tin on him with aggressive fitment?

Quote:
Old 06-06-2008, 09:29 AM   #209
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Supra guys work a little different... they're not as concerned with aggressive wheel fitment and more concerned with getting the widest tire they can... so although these aren't over the top, they are in Supra land.
Tim's got Volks I think which look totally good, but yeah I think as far as fitment goes, I win

And lip... eh i dunno, my plan for now is stock body, awesome wheels, good ride height. Not trying to mess too much with a good thing here... although I'll post my FAV black Supra pic which does have a body kit... it just all flows so well...

and another sick HDR photos with full polished Work Meisters, which are what I realllllly want

|

Quote:

|

Last edited by TROLL; 06-06-2008 at 10:29 AM.
Old 06-06-2008, 09:34 AM   #210
vwcorradokid
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #177

My Ride:

Quote:
Supra guys work a little different... they're not as concerned with aggressive wheel fitment and more concerned with getting the widest tire they can... so although these aren't over the top, they are in Supra land.
Tim's got Volks I think which look totally good, but yeah I think as far as fitment goes, I win
And lip... eh i dunno, my plan for now is stock body, awesome wheels, good ride height. Not trying to mess too much with a good thing here... although I'll post my FAV black Supra pic which does have a body kit...
The Volks are gonna turn into my "kick-around" wheels. I plan on a ridiculous set of wheels soon. I just gotta look into things first.
Old 06-06-2008, 09:38 AM   #211
D Money
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #798

My Ride:
Big dawg ride

Quote:

And lip... eh i dunno, my plan for now is stock body, awesome wheels, good ride height. Not trying to mess too much with a good thing here... although I'll post my FAV black Supra pic which does have a body kit...

edit: other link is down, i'll post the photo later.

and another sick HDR photos with full polished Work Meisters, which are what I realllllly want
yo stop it. Those wheels are ****ing ridic! You NEED those. haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwcorradokid View Post
The Volks are gonna turn into my "kick-around" wheels. I plan on a ridiculous set of wheels soon. I just gotta look into things first.
you need to get that thing out! You started building it before I started my last build, and that was in 06'. haha

Quote:
Old 06-06-2008, 09:43 AM   #212
vwcorradokid
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #177

My Ride:

You should do the same kit I wanna do. Make them twins. LOL

Front bumper and Hood

Side Skirts, rear bumper and wing
Old 06-06-2008, 09:43 AM   #213
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

believe me... i want those wheels. most of the 350z guys are rocking 19s and like 10mm offset lower than what i could ever possibly fit. if a set of 18s comes around that i can fit, dont worry i'll jump on it.
i do like the SSRs, but i foresee myself comparing them to the Works every time i talk about them, so that might not be good. whatever, its a step in the right direction, they'll look clean.

|

Quote:

|
Old 06-06-2008, 09:50 AM   #214
D Money
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #798

My Ride:
Big dawg ride

buy them new, they only retail for $1,000 a wheel in full polish. haha! I'm tryin to get them to, but only eight-een bye tenz y0! 100mm lips in the back! holla.

GL on the Do-luck kit, it will take you about a year to get after ordering. My friend has been waiting on 20 Do-Luck trunks for over a year now and he bought into the company! haha

Quote:
Old 06-06-2008, 09:55 AM   #215
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

these SSR's are listed as a 46mm front lip and 97mm rear lip... the guy had a ruler on it and it looked like 4.5" rear about but i guess it depends where you measure from.

|

Quote:

|
Old 06-06-2008, 09:56 AM   #216
auk113
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #89

Quote:
big boy time

auk113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 10:22 AM   #217
alwaysinboost
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1454

My Ride:
04 EVO Wrecked by Oakes Detailing

that HDR pic almost makes me want to jump ship... almost.
alwaysinboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 10:30 AM   #218
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

dont you wish we could all own like 7 cars? i've got a hell of a list in my head, haha...

|

Quote:

|
Old 06-06-2008, 11:03 AM   #219
Kevin
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #2345

My Ride:
EVO

Send a message via AIM to Kevin
God that thing looks sick. Get a engine shot.

Quote:
Thanks dude, you should know better than to think id ditch my dsm's for a vw... lol.
Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 12:58 PM   #220
vwcorradokid
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #177

My Ride:

Quote:
dont you wish we could all own like 7 cars? i've got a hell of a list in my head, haha...
We're both workin on it. LOL, The only difference is...2 of yours are in running order compared to my 1/2 in running condition