TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Spotted!
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2006, 04:32 PM   #1
ibepressin
Tri-State Addict

Member #2707

My Ride:
99 nbm z-28 stock

White honda accord clear lights "spoon" sticker on quater

After running to wal-mart on rt 248 for the wife to get much need halloween decorations. I'm sitting at the light where you exit from 33n onto 248 up along side me pulls a white lowerd honda accord with "spoon" just below his clear turn signal in his drivers side mirror. So I chuckle thinking of spoon engines and how he shoulda added in a knife and fork. Anyhow we pull away from that light and both proceed to get on 33s. Then it happend the attempted ricer flybye. I'm in 4th @ about 60 he's commin at me so I press down the go peddle and procede to immediately stop is weak attempt to pass. I slow down as we are approaching cars. Then he proceeds to weave in and out of cars "I guess to get away?" and gets off the freemansburg ave exit tailgating a blue ss camaro. If your on here nice moves on the highway I'm sure all the people you cut off were very appreciative of your wreckless driving. spoon lmao
Old 10-14-2006, 04:58 PM   #2
james_ls
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #1614

My Ride:
1998 Acura Integra LS//VTEC

Send a message via AIM to james_ls
Insult to a GREAT company.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
BUY MY STUFF!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 10-14-2006, 05:11 PM   #3
SupraJDS
Tri-State Addict

Member #2560

ahahah dumbass
Old 10-14-2006, 05:20 PM   #4
boostedfury
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1389

My Ride:
99 Z51 Corvette & 2003 Explorer XLT

Send a message via AIM to boostedfury
spooon enginessssss.

Old 10-14-2006, 07:10 PM   #5
TurboTagTeam
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #275

My Ride:
constantly changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_ls View Post
Insult to a GREAT company.
Probably the best N/A engine builders in the world. Their engines are balanced to within 1gram.
Old 10-14-2006, 08:05 PM   #6
zerioustt
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1356

Send a message via AIM to zerioustt
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibepressin View Post
After running to wal-mart on rt 248 for the wife to get much need halloween decorations. I'm sitting at the light where you exit from 33n onto 248 up along side me pulls a white lowerd honda accord with "spoon" just below his clear turn signal in his drivers side mirror. So I chuckle thinking of spoon engines and how he shoulda added in a knife and fork. Anyhow we pull away from that light and both proceed to get on 33s. Then it happend the attempted ricer flybye. I'm in 4th @ about 60 he's commin at me so I press down the go peddle and procede to immediately stop is weak attempt to pass. I slow down as we are approaching cars. Then he proceeds to weave in and out of cars "I guess to get away?" and gets off the freemansburg ave exit tailgating a blue ss camaro. If your on here nice moves on the highway I'm sure all the people you cut off were very appreciative of your wreckless driving. spoon lmao

lmao that someone with one of the best motors(ls1 motor was touched by the hand of god) hasnt a clue about spoon motors... man you really are close minded..

your mom has no thumbs and hitch hikes like this...

Quote:
Yea seriously. Zerioustt is a toolbag.
Old 10-14-2006, 08:19 PM   #7
ibepressin
Tri-State Addict

Member #2707

My Ride:
99 nbm z-28 stock

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerioustt View Post
lmao that someone with one of the best motors(ls1 motor was touched by the hand of god) hasnt a clue about spoon motors... man you really are close minded..
It has nothing to do with knowing what is wonderfull about a "spoon" engine. It is the fact that he had a spoon sticker on his quater then tried a bs move got shot down then drove wrecklessly through traffic. Yes I am close minded I like my fast cars fast. Not worshipped because it's a riced out pos but that would be ok here in this garden of eden as long as it has 4 wheel it's accepted. I'm done with this blissfully blind site. Enjoy your dilusional world where Hey I saw you cool!! wow Like I'm totally new here. My cobalt rocks. Spoon engines make me wet. etc etc etc. I'm out. see you all at the track ohh yea probably not.
Old 10-14-2006, 08:23 PM   #8
zerioustt
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1356

Send a message via AIM to zerioustt
Quote:

read again...you chuckled at the spoon sticker before the "race" so yes you are close minded. why wouldnt you see me at the track?? you cant afford admission??

your mom has no thumbs and hitch hikes like this...

Quote:
Yea seriously. Zerioustt is a toolbag.
Old 10-15-2006, 09:53 AM   #9
endlessmyk
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #2438

My Ride:
92 Eagle Talon TSI

Send a message via AIM to endlessmyk
This is gonna be another great thread, I can tell already. Why don't we bring up the Civics are slow discussion in this one again?
All those people who put body kits on and didn't paint them thought it still made their car look 'different.' Well, they all finally have some money and decided to sackride the efo, and now look what they've done
Old 10-15-2006, 01:08 PM   #10
spoolinLSsol
Tri-State Addict

Member #1343

My Ride:
jdm itr

Send a message via AIM to spoolinLSsol
this guys a ****ing loser..
Old 10-15-2006, 03:04 PM   #11
ibepressin
Tri-State Addict

Member #2707

My Ride:
99 nbm z-28 stock

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoolinLSsol View Post
this guys a ****ing loser..
would you like me to post up our pm's back and forth where you want to race from a 40 roll in the middle of december on the street as opposed to taking it to the track? Oh yea thats right your wrong wheel drive del sol probably cant break out of the 12's @ the track so a 40 roll on salt covered 20 degree streets is the only way you want to throw down. lol I'm the loser riiight
Old 10-15-2006, 03:25 PM   #12
D Money
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #798

My Ride:
Big dawg ride

Send a message via AIM to D Money
Quote:
would you like me to post up our pm's back and forth where you want to race from a 40 roll in the middle of december on the street as opposed to taking it to the track? Oh yea thats right your wrong wheel drive del sol probably cant break out of the 12's @ the track so a 40 roll on salt covered 20 degree streets is the only way you want to throw down. lol I'm the loser riiight
Actually he runs 14.4's.

Quote:
D has beat me up in public before. be careful this guy is reckless!
Old 10-15-2006, 03:30 PM   #13
spoolinLSsol
Tri-State Addict

Member #1343

My Ride:
jdm itr

yea dimitri...

Quote:
ur retarted i never said thats only when i wanted to race, i said thats when i will be home next..and dont you have some domestgic forums to go preech on? why dont you go tell tem about all these ricers on tst, you dont wanna be here and no one wants you here so if u peace out we wont mind...

Last edited by spoolinLSsol; 10-15-2006 at 03:37 PM.
Old 10-15-2006, 07:01 PM   #14
ibepressin
Tri-State Addict

Member #2707

My Ride:
99 nbm z-28 stock

14.4 are u serious? he pmed me that he's pushing over 400whp and something about the same torque. so that means he must be doing like a 3.4 60ft time then running about a 129mhp trap. Things are becoming much clearer now.
Old 10-15-2006, 07:06 PM   #15
HatchSurfer3
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #853

My Ride:
2013 Ford Focus ST

Tool, go away. I feel bad for you

FRP™ #5
Old 10-15-2006, 07:08 PM   #16
ibepressin
Tri-State Addict

Member #2707

My Ride:
99 nbm z-28 stock

Look nothing I have said here is false. Seems to be alot of pretenders around thats all. Hatch your the admitted ricer. I don't want your sympathy
Old 10-15-2006, 07:13 PM   #17
HatchSurfer3
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #853

My Ride:
2013 Ford Focus ST

Im an admitted ricer?? Haha what are you talking about? Well you are an extremely sad person, you're old enough that you're married, and yet you're on website trying to bash on "ricers." Obviously no one here likes you, and you don't like anyone so just leave. And did you ever think maybe the guy was just trying to pass you and not race the ferrari eater?

FRP™ #5
Old 10-15-2006, 07:27 PM   #18
spoolinLSsol
Tri-State Addict

Member #1343

My Ride:
jdm itr

yea id like to inform u hes being reallllll sarcastic...
Old 10-15-2006, 07:46 PM   #19
ibepressin
Tri-State Addict

Member #2707

My Ride:
99 nbm z-28 stock

Glad to hear it spoolin. Was starting to think racing you would be totally pointless. Actually it is because when I win, well I should right i'm a big bad v8. Then again now your talking about racing me with some other car aside from the 400fwhp one. You must have one he11 of a gig going on ya know? Going to school having a 400whp car then another one thats even faster. Plus putting a g note on the race. Jeeze this is totally believable. Is there some sort of off topic section on this site because this is way off topic from the original thread.
Old 10-15-2006, 07:51 PM   #20
HatchSurfer3
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #853

My Ride:
2013 Ford Focus ST

Yea the off-topic section is labeled "Off-Topic"

FRP™ #5
Closed Thread