TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Regional (Yup, Tri-State is really Five-State) > New York
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2009, 11:10 AM   #1
SHIFTVQ35
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #6474

NY: End of the year nissan/infiniti dyno and car show event

New York City Nissans presents their first annual dyno day and car show on December 5th, 2009. This event is open to all vehicles, the dyno is a Dyno dynamics 2wd dynamometer. The cost of puitting your car on the dyno is $75 for 3 pulls. The dyno dynamics dyno that will be used is a load bearing unit and is the most accurate dyno compared to the other dynamometers in its class. The car show and raffle is free to enter for all. There will be many items raffled away for free at the end of the event. There will be trophies given away for multiple classes. All cars are welcome!!!! If you are a Nissan tuner this event is a must attend. We would like to see all the impressive Nissans and Infiniti vehicles at this event. This is also a great chance for you guys to get base line numbers before your winter builds.

Awarding trophies for:

Highest Dyno number
2nd highest Dyno number
Highest All Motor Nissan
Highest nitrous Nissan
Best in show sedan
Best in show 2 door
2nd in show sedan
2nd in show 2 door

I am holding this event at JMR’s facility in Bayshore New York. Event starts at 11AM and ends whenever it ends, this will be an all day all night affair. The Location is listed below.

Date: 12/05/2009 starts from 11AM - Midnight
Place:

214 N. Fehr Way
Bayshore, NY 11706

This is a charity event and toy drive. Show does not cost any $$ to enter, donate a toy for needy children.

Old 11-22-2009, 08:45 PM   #2
Ender81
*yawn*
Super Moderator

Member #1753

My Ride:
Idles a little rough ;)

No need for two threads on this topic. I am closing this one since the upcoming events section gets viewed more often.
I know this is my work cutting into this, but they use a pretty expensive casket for the Dragula.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Closed Thread