TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Racing > Drag Racing
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-29-2008, 05:02 PM   #21
martang
Tri-State Addict

Member #2574

Send a message via AIM to martang
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyturbo View Post
Haha I never realized my car was that loud lol I was running .5 - .7 secs slower than I usually so for some reason that night
martang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 06:05 PM   #22
Turbo_CitrusEs
Tri-State Addict

Member #660

Send a message via AIM to Turbo_CitrusEs
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyturbo View Post
Nice, he will see HUGE gains from the HTA35r..AWD burnouts are a given in 11 second territory no matter what since we are pretty much limited to 17 inch tires..Can't say I have been impressed with theese ivey tunes from the local guys I have seen.
Yeah he wasnt either, which is why he is not going back there when he gets the 35r. He wants to get a better set of tires though and a new clutch. His has seen at least a good 70-90 track passes plus every day driving.
But like a fat bitch that is going out with her fist pumping girlfriends, she's going to take a long drink from a bottle filled with denial and try to squeeze in a size 6 when she's really a 16 and act like she's the baddest bitch on the block. So believe what you want Jersey peeps. Cause when you leave your state and people ask you where you are from, we all know you want to lie cause secretly you are embarrassed by how much it sucks.
Turbo_CitrusEs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 07:22 PM   #23
peteyturbo
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1450

I'm the same way, over 100 passes on the stock cutch Then went to an exedy twin disc even though the stocker was still not slipping.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo_CitrusEs View Post
Yeah he wasnt either, which is why he is not going back there when he gets the 35r. He wants to get a better set of tires though and a new clutch. His has seen at least a good 70-90 track passes plus every day driving.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

peteyturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 07:35 PM   #24
Honest_Bob
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #1179

My Ride:
05 WRX Wagon

Send a message via AIM to Honest_Bob
hahaha, its great to see a "Galant" beating up evo's.
Honest_Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 07:40 PM   #25
peteyturbo
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1450

Dude the galant got owned I am pretty sure..I need to tune it for him big time..I think you may be referring to the vid where I just sat there at the line waiting for my datalogger to start since I forgot about it.
I wasin the evo my frien had his galant there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honest_Bob View Post
hahaha, its great to see a "Galant" beating up evo's.

peteyturbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 08:44 PM   #26
driftingrx5.7
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3099

My Ride:
88 rx5.7

Send a message via AIM to driftingrx5.7 Send a message via Yahoo to driftingrx5.7
nice i wish i would of known i would of took a trip out there :D

driftingrx5.7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 05:34 PM   #27
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6193

My Ride:
94 Integra GSR / 96 Jeep (DD)

Send a message via AIM to DPancoast
schepis and jspecv03 went to island last friday and I wanted to go, but didn't make it....

I definatly want to go again... maybe we should round up a TST crew from a Friday or something.

- 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days)
- 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011)
- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
in-raging? is that like an internal raging hard on? usage might include: i'm in-raging for some bacon right now
DPancoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 02:14 PM   #28
martang
Tri-State Addict

Member #2574

Send a message via AIM to martang
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPancoast View Post
schepis and jspecv03 went to island last friday and I wanted to go, but didn't make it....

I definatly want to go again... maybe we should round up a TST crew from a Friday or something.
I ended up talking to jspecv03 and schepis was right behind me lol
martang is offline   Reply With Quote