TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Upcoming Events
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 05-02-2009, 06:18 PM   #1
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Koni Challenge, Speed World Challenge, and Rolex Series racing at NJMP 5/2 - 5/3

Late notice but wanted to see if anyone went today or is going tomorrow.
Today was the Koni Challenge and Speed World Challenge races, and tomorrow is the Rolex Series race.
Rain expected tomorrow but screw it, I got a photo pass so I'm gonna to out there ready for battle and hopefully it will make for some badass photos.
If you went, post up how it was, if you're going, let me know that too.

For more info: http://www.njmotorsportspark.com/

Sunday's Schedule:

9:00.................. Rolex Series Pit Stop Demonstration
9:30-10:00......... Practice: Rolex Series
10:30................ RACE: Ford Racing Mustang Challenge
11:00................ Rolex Series Fan Q+A
11:30................ Lunch
12:00................ Pre-Race Fan Pit Walk
1:00.................. RACE: Verizion Wireless Rolex Series (2 hours, 45 minutes)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|

Last edited by TROLL; 05-02-2009 at 06:25 PM.
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 06:24 PM   #2
jspek
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #539

My Ride:
cafe and a broke s2k

Send a message via AIM to jspek
im still up in the air about going.

btw you will have hearing damage from this and the others haha

jspek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 06:33 PM   #3
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

aw hell... do normal generic ear plugs work ok or do i need something better? i ended up getting a photo pass so i'll be on track, unfortunately i didnt know about it till i woke up to the email at about 10:30 and i was still incredibly tired so i didnt run out there today, just gonna go tomorrow in the rain.

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 05-02-2009, 06:35 PM   #4
jspek
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #539

My Ride:
cafe and a broke s2k

Send a message via AIM to jspek
they should work. but its something to experience hearing all these cars at wot going by you.

jspek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 06:39 PM   #5
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Ok I think you might have heard the story recently but I seriously got hearing damage shooting a drag race last year standing on track in between the 2 cars and its not something I'm trying to go through again, so just wanted to make sure that its not quite that bad. Loud is ok, permanent damage ain't gonna fly.
Well, I'm running out to Walmart to see if I can find a fashionable rain jacket / poncho, haha... you should come out too, just be prepared to get wet.

|

Quote:

|
Old 05-02-2009, 10:52 PM   #6
Mindspin311
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #10987

My Ride:
2005 Subaru Legacy GT

Send a message via AIM to Mindspin311
Ill be at the race tomorrow. Any normal ear plugs will work, Id def. recommend them if you're going to be on top of the track with a photo pass.
Old 05-03-2009, 12:35 AM   #7
Ciotti
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #8225

My Ride:
96' Cobra Vert

A bunch of us are cruising down together tomorrow morning although if it's raining I won't be going as the girlfriend isn't down for being out in the rain all day

http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/...ad.php?t=78386

8 reps for your driver mod muscles

When something has foibles and won't handle perfectly, that gives it a particularly human quality as it makes mistakes. That's how we can build a relationship with a car that other people just won't get - Jeremy Clarkson
Ciotti is offline   Reply With Quote