TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > [TST] Vendors > (Past Vendors)
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-19-2007, 07:36 PM   #1
06evors
Tri-State Addict

Member #4563

My Ride:
00 MX-5 LS

Send a message via MSN to 06evors
Great Turbo Tek Review number...............?

Well I managed to break 2 rules before meeting Ray for a custom tune today. I showed up 45 miuntes late (thanks F***in Mapquest) see rule#9. And I brought a friend along for navigation see rule #5. Despite these hicups in the appointment Ray was cool about everything. Even when my previous tuner (who will remain nameless) locked out important info and all looked bleak...Ray came through. The tune was spectacular. I can now say that I can spin tires in 3rd gear. On the way home even when I wasn't trying to boost I noticed the car was hitting 3-4 psi even in my normal driving habit. This car is a monster now. Ray gets a cookie and a high five. Awesome tune, Ray @ Turbo Tek Tuning FTW.

Thanks again,

Jared

Last edited by RayArroyo; 10-23-2007 at 09:39 AM.
Old 08-20-2007, 09:20 AM   #2
RayArroyo
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #205

My Ride:
GTR/RSTI/MDX Sport

Send a message via AIM to RayArroyo
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06evors View Post
Well I managed to break 2 rules before meeting Ray for a custom tune today. I showed up 45 miuntes late (thanks F***in Mapquest) see rule#9. And I brought a friend along for navigation see rule #5. Despite these hicups in the appointment Ray was cool about everything. Even when my previous tuner (who will remain nameless) locked out important info and all looked bleak...Ray came through. The tune was spectacular. I can now say that I can spin tires in 3rd gear. On the way home even when I wasn't trying to boost I noticed the car was hitting 3-4 psi even in my normal driving habit. This car is a monster now. Ray gets a cookie and a high five. Awesome tune, Ray @ Turbo Tek Tuning FTW.

Thanks again,

Jared
now get it to the shootout and run some 11's btw im hiring your buddy to be my navigation device he knows his streets