TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Regional (Yup, Tri-State is really Five-State) > New Jersey
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-18-2005, 10:31 AM   #21
TehWagon
The Calendar Master

Member #34

My Ride:
2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon MBP

Send a message via AIM to TehWagon
I don't have much goin on Sundee... post up if people are going and I will probably show- i just don't know the area too well so let me know zzactly where it is. Tanx.
~Ashley *formerly CarWidow* {TST Orig No. 34 / HP#002}
{{{---MPIBTY

My favorite wagon quote:
Quote:
I needed to both haul stuff and haul arse.
TehWagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 03:02 PM   #22
sesolcSTI
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #40

My Ride:
2004 WRB WRX STi

Send a message via AIM to sesolcSTI Send a message via Yahoo to sesolcSTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuddyREX
FOOOOOOR MAAAAAAAAN MIIIIIIIIILLLLLLSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, wow..i think i pee'd a little. stretch those bills ah forman mills.......stretch tho stretch tho stretch those bills at formans mills
TST #40 / HP #009 / Blobeye Syndicate #99
GO PITTSBURGH!
sesolcSTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 12:04 AM   #23
BobErT-
Tri-State Addict

Member #438

My Ride:
04 Subaru STI, Externally Gated!!!!

Send a message via AIM to BobErT-
Were gonna get kicked out of forman mills to, with people setting off fireworks, and **** like that, and the old people bitching behind forman mills, aint helping either.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

<<< Orlando OCT 24-28 for PSP World Cup!!
Quote:
trust me why do i drive a 20,004 sti mine is definately the best.
BobErT- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 12:26 AM   #24
Francesco
Tri-State Addict

Member #540

Send a message via AIM to Francesco
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobErT-
Were gonna get kicked out of forman mills to, with people setting off fireworks, and *no cursing!* like that, and the old people *no cursing!* behind forman mills, aint helping either.
yeah its a matter of time...i think the cop was their tonight to pevent the street racing at the light...my guess for next week is that their will be a few cops in the lot before we get their so no one will meet...

its time to find a new spot...George and I have been looking around for some new ones

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Francesco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 10:50 PM   #25
BobErT-
Tri-State Addict

Member #438

My Ride:
04 Subaru STI, Externally Gated!!!!

Send a message via AIM to BobErT-
Nah, i spoke with the cop, he was there because.. the old people behind forman mills were complaining about the music and bass being to loud, and then the cop didnt car, and he was looking at that '70 camaro, and then he left, but this fireworks and stuff aint cutting it, they set off fireworks then they leave all quick, and they screw it up for us. I say we find a new spot, what about... where there is no houses around that can bitch, so then we can play our music loud..?? Any idea's on where we can move 2..?

<<< Orlando OCT 24-28 for PSP World Cup!!
Quote:
trust me why do i drive a 20,004 sti mine is definately the best.
BobErT- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 11:20 PM   #26
Francesco
Tri-State Addict

Member #540

Quote:
Nah, i spoke with the cop, he was there because.. the old people behind forman mills were complaining about the music and bass being to loud, and then the cop didnt car, and he was looking at that '70 camaro, and then he left, but this fireworks and stuff aint cutting it, they set off fireworks then they leave all quick, and they screw it up for us. I say we find a new spot, what about... where there is no houses around that can *no cursing!*, so then we can play our music loud..?? Any idea's on where we can move 2..?
deptford mall parking lot possibly...the security is kool their, and their really isn't civilization around...

Old 06-20-2005, 11:29 PM   #27
xEJ20x
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #72

My Ride:
13 STI

Send a message via MSN to xEJ20x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Francesco
Quote:
Nah, i spoke with the cop, he was there because.. the old people behind forman mills were complaining about the music and bass being to loud, and then the cop didnt car, and he was looking at that '70 camaro, and then he left, but this fireworks and stuff aint cutting it, they set off fireworks then they leave all quick, and they screw it up for us. I say we find a new spot, what about... where there is no houses around that can *no cursing!*, so then we can play our music loud..?? Any idea's on where we can move 2..?
deptford mall parking lot possibly...the security is kool their, and their really isn't civilization around...
Deptford cops chased us out of Kmart all the time last summer.
Are we tryin to run from them again?
Old 06-21-2005, 08:44 AM   #28
Bubba Ho-Tep
Tri-State Addict

Member #558

My Ride:
2014 Corvette Stingray

Is there anything where the old Clover used to be on rt.168? That's pretty desolate- or how about the old Jamesway parkinglot off the BlackHorsePike in Williamstown. It's a stone's throw from me.
Bubba Ho-Tep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 12:47 PM   #29
Francesco
Tri-State Addict

Member #540

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba Ho-Tep
Is there anything where the old Clover used to be on rt.168? That's pretty desolate- or how about the old Jamesway parkinglot off the BlackHorsePike in Williamstown. It's a stone's throw from me.
old clover is now reliable tire, but yeah i wouldn't mind meeting there on sundays...its empty that time...

Old 06-26-2005, 07:15 PM   #30
xEJ20x
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #72

My Ride:
13 STI

So whose coming to Foreman Mills tonight??
Old 06-26-2005, 09:15 PM   #31
nickmahhh
Tri-State Addict
Banned

Member #35

Quote:
Were gonna get kicked out of forman mills to, with people setting off fireworks, and *no cursing!* like that, and the old people *no cursing!* behind forman mills, aint helping either.
There are houses behind Foreman Mills? I thought that was the AC expressway? I know behind "the dump" is. Just wondering.
nickmahhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 09:17 PM   #32
nickmahhh
Tri-State Addict
Banned

Member #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubba Ho-Tep
I used to skate there when they closed. Man I didnt even know something new was put in there. GD Im getting old.
nickmahhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 12:48 AM   #33
jesse370
Tri-State Training Wheels

Member #97

Send a message via AIM to jesse370
I'll try to make it there in like two weeks...I'm taking the car home to upstate NY this weekend...potential buyer, but after that IF its not sold I'll try to be at those meets, so I can spread the word about my car FO sale...THen if I ever sell it I'll show up to meets in the G.
Old 07-26-2005, 02:05 AM   #34
DomZ
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #675

Honestly, I live like 5 minutes from there. Believe you me when I say that place is like the little league sometimes. I drive a half hour every Sunday night for a meet vs. the 5 minute drive to Forman Mills because I don't really like the crowd that goes up there as much.
DomZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 01:04 AM   #35
jesse370

Member #97

To the crew of asshats weaving in and out of traffic on 42 on the way to that meet....FIRST no need to be doing 75-80 on that part of 42....
SECOND stop ****ing weaving in and out of traffic at those speeds...A few of your asshole buddies almost clipped me as they were on the way down.

You guys all were driving POS imparts with crappy fitting parts and ****ty suspension setups. The tool bag that came the closest to hitting me almost took out a few other cars...
Old 08-15-2005, 11:02 AM   #36
xEJ20x
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #72

My Ride:
13 STI

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesse370
To the crew of asshats weaving in and out of traffic on 42 on the way to that meet....FIRST no need to be doing 75-80 on that part of 42....
SECOND stop ****ing weaving in and out of traffic at those speeds...A few of your asshole buddies almost clipped me as they were on the way down.

You guys all were driving POS imparts with crappy fitting parts and ****ty suspension setups. The tool bag that came the closest to hitting me almost took out a few other cars...
There was a big circle-jerk up past Fuddruckers. It was hosted by one of the many ricer groups in the area, Envious Creations. They all have poorly worked cars and can't drive to save their asses.
Old 08-15-2005, 11:47 AM   #37
jesse370

Member #97

that was probably the crew that almost killed me last night on 42
Old 08-22-2005, 08:22 AM   #38
ac-rides

Member #749

When I was in Chicago we would have to move the places around and send pm to the members for the meets otherwise this would happen way to often.

new kid and car looking to show off

how far from the Egg Harbor is the meet location?

ac-rides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 10:10 AM   #39
DomZ
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #675

Yea, so what's the deal with this...I hear it was moved to Deptford, then I hear someone got shot at Deptford?
DomZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 01:42 PM   #40
HuffRex
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #757

My Ride:
2004 WRX/2002 P/T Cruiser

Send a message via AIM to HuffRex
Yeah supposedly there were like 12 cop cars, but it had to do with a kmart employee or something. I talked to a cop a week earlier and he said he was cool with it as long as no burnouts or loud music. I think we should try the kmart in Berlin. Such a big parking lot!!!