TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > General Car Related Chat
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-27-2010, 03:08 PM   #11
max2k1
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #393

My Ride:
Wheelchair

Send a message via AIM to max2k1
I had a few plans for my SRT before my life went to hell.

Power: I wanted the car to be a little street monster, and be able to keep up with my Mustang buddies haha. It sucked having a car that could do 12's, and was still the slowest in the group lol. And I squeezed all the power you can out of the stock turbo at just over 300+whp. And I didn't want to add nitrous. Big turbo was something I always wanted to do. I wanted a setup that would aim for 450-500whp on pump gas. Also get a stronger clutch and brake setup

Exterior: Nothing much really. There are NO good looking kits for the SRT4, NONE! The only exterior mod I did was eyelids, which def gave the car a mean look. But I really just needed to get either an aluminum or carbon fiber exhaust shield made for my side exit. My side exit was custom made, so it looked alot better and didn't sit 6 inches below the car like the pre-fabbed ones. The only downfall was the 2 inches of slight paint fade that the exhaust shield would cover up when done. The only other things would have been to get a dent fixed and my wheels re-finished.

That would be all. I was happy with everything else in the car. Just wanted more power

The Story Behind My Avatar
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
They show all the dumb kids with ghetto rigged Honda's. Im not hatin Honda guys, just stating facts here.
max2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote