TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Welcome > TST Forum Info and Feedback
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-12-2008, 05:24 PM   #1
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
You can support TST by donating and becoming a Supporting Member with forum benefits

Just wanted to let everyone know that we have enabled the option to donate to the forum. TST will always remain completely free for its members to use and make the most of, but since some members have requested the option to donate I wanted to make it available for those who feel that they benefit from having the forum and want to show their appreciation.

There are a few subscription options available as well as a one-time donation option. The subscription options carry added forum benefits like:
-no Google ads
-added PM storage
-greater attachment capacity
-more garage gallery space
-larger avatar size
-custom user title
-sweet-ass color-coded "Supporting Member" Badge under your username, like so:

You can find the "Membership Upgrade" link at the top of the page in the blue navigation bar, or you can find the donation page by clicking on User CP and scrolling down to the bottom left and clicking on Paid Subscriptions.
Or you can just click here: http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/payments.php

Let me know what you think of the current setup and if there is anything you'd like to see changed regarding the donations/subscriptions in the future.
Thanks for ALL of your support and dedication to the forum (and I mean non-monetary).
Bryan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|

Last edited by TROLL; 03-05-2008 at 07:28 PM.
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 06:50 PM   #2
zerioustt
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1356

Send a message via AIM to zerioustt
if you throw in sig pics you may get a good amount of donations...

your mom has no thumbs and hitch hikes like this...

Quote:
Yea seriously. Zerioustt is a toolbag.
zerioustt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 11:01 PM   #3
namdoogwerdna
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3004

My Ride:
2013 BRZ

Yeah but sig pics would have to have some serious size restrictions
Old 02-12-2008, 11:27 PM   #4
~Brian~
Tri-State Addict

Member #1019

My Ride:
2014 Honda Accord V6, 2015 Ducati 899 Panigale, 2018 Yamaha R1

+1 on the sig pics.

How much would I have to donate?
Old 02-12-2008, 11:29 PM   #5
ozthunder
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2994

My Ride:
2006 Nissan SE-R Spec V

Send a message via AIM to ozthunder
Size restrictions can be done, every forum that i've been on that's had them has had restrictions.

ozthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 11:31 PM   #6
Willdue
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2000

My Ride:
To many VW's

Send a message via AIM to Willdue
Whats the min donation?
Old 02-13-2008, 01:12 AM   #7
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

if viewing sig pics was optional i'd be down for working something out but i have yet to find a way to allow members to turn off all sig pics if they want. i'll keep looking...

and if you go to the donation page linked in the first post you can read a description of each option and the donation amounts are listed next to it, which are either $1, $3, or $5 per month, or you can just do a one time donation if you prefer to do that.

|

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
Old 02-13-2008, 01:16 AM   #8
ozthunder
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2994

My Ride:
2006 Nissan SE-R Spec V

Send a message via AIM to ozthunder
What about the one pic a page option?

ozthunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 09:03 AM   #9
Ender81
*yawn*
Super Moderator

Member #1753

My Ride:
Idles a little rough ;)

I like this, having the extra pm space would be a godsend while I'm setting up a run.

**EDIT**
Signed up
I know this is my work cutting into this, but they use a pretty expensive casket for the Dragula.

Last edited by Ender81; 02-13-2008 at 09:08 AM.
Ender81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 12:57 PM   #10
~Brian~
Tri-State Addict

Member #1019

My Ride:

Is there any chance we can expand the size of our avatars? I have a few good gifs that I would like to use, but the size limit is just too small in a few cases.
Old 02-13-2008, 01:22 PM   #11
Ender81
*yawn*
Super Moderator

Member #1753

My Ride:
Idles a little rough ;)

There should be something else to seperate the levels. I know some places offer a decal, shirt , or instead of something free maybe a discount in the TST store if you are a Gold member etc..
I know this is my work cutting into this, but they use a pretty expensive casket for the Dragula.

Old 02-13-2008, 10:51 PM   #12
namdoogwerdna
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3004

My Ride:
2013 BRZ

I like that idea
Old 02-13-2008, 11:43 PM   #13
TurboTagTeam
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #275

My Ride:
constantly changes

I signed up. I'm sick of my PM box filling up so often.
TurboTagTeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 11:21 AM   #14
sleepersatty99
Tri-State Addict

Member #4142

My Ride:
99 saturn sl2

so can pay you in person if we wanted too? also i know the money is going to support the site. but could it als be used to for other things like if we as a site entered car shows would that be used for entry fees? im trying to get a few shows set up for the season and a few other things too.

your suffering will be legendary even in HELL!!!!!
sleepersatty99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 11:57 AM   #15
Ender81
*yawn*
Super Moderator

Member #1753

My Ride:
Idles a little rough ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepersatty99 View Post
so can pay you in person if we wanted too? also i know the money is going to support the site. but could it als be used to for other things like if we as a site entered car shows would that be used for entry fees? im trying to get a few shows set up for the season and a few other things too.
That's kind of a slippery slope though. There are a lot of people on here that spend their own money to set up things and do them for the site. I doubt there would be enough to go around you know.

Troll I've got it, the ultimate benefit. Sign up for gold and the damn ads go away. That's where the idea of paying for a membership here came from anyway so why not.

Old 02-19-2008, 01:54 PM   #16
~Brian~
Tri-State Addict

Member #1019

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowboy459 View Post
Is there any chance we can expand the size of our avatars? I have a few good gifs that I would like to use, but the size limit is just too small in a few cases.
Bryan, if you allow us to have larger avatars, I will be more than happy to support the site!
Old 02-19-2008, 02:24 PM   #17
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Current Avatar limits aer 180x180 and 40k max size. I cant increase the 180x180 but I could increase the 40k limit if thats what you're looking for... let me know.

|

Quote:

|
Old 02-19-2008, 02:45 PM   #18
Ender81
*yawn*
Super Moderator

Member #1753

My Ride:
Idles a little rough ;)

*COUGH*ADS*COUGH*

I kid I kid....unless you get rid of them for gold members in which I was only kidding so much.

Old 02-19-2008, 02:46 PM   #19
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

sorry yeah i'm going to look into the logistics of that one as well...

but wait you already sold your soul, no more bargaining from you hahaha

|

Quote:

|
Old 02-19-2008, 02:56 PM   #20
Ender81
*yawn*
Super Moderator

Member #1753

My Ride:
Idles a little rough ;)

ROFLMAO damn I knew I jumped too quick (although you notice I only said gold members hahaha). Thanks for looking into it, I think it would be an awesome perk.