TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > [TST] Vendors > (Past Vendors)
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-17-2010, 01:07 PM   #1
Vr-4-Life
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1961

My Ride:
BMW E60 M5 V10 6 Speed --- Ducati Monster 696

Angry Can I please have my dyno graphs? - I got em!

Hi,

I was there a couple weeks ago and Rick said he would email me the graphs because the dyno computer couldnt get online to print them out. I called twice, sent an email, and asked a mutual friend to remind you. Can you please send me the graphs? I paid for the pulls and I'd like the printouts.

Thanks,

Rich

Last edited by Vr-4-Life; 03-10-2010 at 01:46 PM.
Old 02-18-2010, 01:54 PM   #2
Vr-4-Life
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1961

My Ride:

bump...
Old 02-18-2010, 05:58 PM   #3
Vr-4-Life
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1961

My Ride:

Could you please respond to my post when you come on here to bump all of your for sale threads? I feel like I'm being ignored.
Old 02-18-2010, 06:01 PM   #4
Subie_sleeper
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5775

My Ride:
'06 Subaru Baja Turbo. Cash consuming vortex from HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vr-4-Life View Post
Could you please respond to my post when you come on here to bump all of your for sale threads? I feel like I'm being ignored.
Bump for CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!
Old 02-18-2010, 10:37 PM   #5
R22B
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5854

My Ride:
88 Merkur XR4Ti | 92 Mazda MX3 | 98 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer | 91 Ford Ranger89 | 89 Yamaha FZR600

Send a message via ICQ to R22B Send a message via AIM to R22B
http://www.aspecproducts.com/all_pro.../Dyno/Dyno.jpg

I know its not yours --- but at least its a dyno graph ;)
Old 02-19-2010, 12:04 PM   #6
jpalamar
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #13773

My Ride:
03 Corvette Z06

inmportDPS was online yesterday according to the user profile....!!!??????!!!
Old 02-19-2010, 12:07 PM   #7
Foolinaround
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #9448

My Ride:
2016 GTI SE w/PP/Boeing C-17 Globemaster III

call em again? bump for dyno.
Old 02-19-2010, 12:45 PM   #8
Vr-4-Life
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1961

My Ride:

I'm tired of calling at this point. The past two times Rick wasn't in the shop or so I was told.

This is a 10 minute job if they can just use a flash drive to copy my 3 or 4 500KB bmp images and email them to me.

Please just send them to me... Its not asking much since I paid for it.
Old 02-19-2010, 01:21 PM   #9
Subie_sleeper
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5775

My Ride:
'06 Subaru Baja Turbo. Cash consuming vortex from HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vr-4-Life View Post
I'm tired of calling at this point. The past two times Rick wasn't in the shop or so I was told.

This is a 10 minute job if they can just use a flash drive to copy my 3 or 4 500KB bmp images and email them to me.

Please just send them to me... Its not asking much since I paid for it.
Idea!!!!! Have a TST everyone call them till you get your dyno graph day!!!
Or have someone make a 3way call with you on hold, then once the guy gets on the line merge the calls and ask him WTFZUP!?
Old 02-19-2010, 03:06 PM   #10
Vr-4-Life
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1961

My Ride:

You're talking about dicking with them in their own thread... I'm not trying to be disrespectful here... I just want what I paid for.
Old 02-19-2010, 04:13 PM   #11
R22B
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5854

My Ride:
88 Merkur XR4Ti | 92 Mazda MX3 | 98 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer | 91 Ford Ranger89 | 89 Yamaha FZR600

Send a message via ICQ to R22B Send a message via AIM to R22B
In all honestly, the lack of response from IDP just for a simple dyno graph pretty much makes me never want to go there. Its not hard to respond to a thread to or even PM you.
Old 02-19-2010, 07:25 PM   #12
SpendOne
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #144

My Ride:
1987 Mazda RX7 LQ4 Turbo

Send a message via AIM to SpendOne
They dont seem to respond to well on here for whatever reason. I asked them about tire availability at one point with the intention to pick it up if it was in stock. I never received a reply so I purchased from some where else. Good luck with your graph though.
1980 Ford Fairmont 4Dr
LQ4 Turbo AGAIN
Old 02-19-2010, 07:36 PM   #13
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

i haven't gotten a reply from them on EvoM either for a couple days. maybe the shop is closed or laid off the web guy?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
/
/
/
Old 02-21-2010, 02:29 AM   #14
Vr-4-Life
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1961

My Ride:

bump it up...
Old 02-21-2010, 02:08 PM   #15
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6193

My Ride:
94 Integra GSR / 96 Jeep (DD)

Send a message via AIM to DPancoast
although its overkill (since a lot of their customers, including the ones in this thread live far away), have you guys made a trip up there? If possible, take a saturday, and drive... can't hurt... you DID pay for it lol.

- 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days)
- 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011)
- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
in-raging? is that like an internal raging hard on? usage might include: i'm in-raging for some bacon right now
Old 02-21-2010, 03:15 PM   #16
OutToWinPAHC
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5081

My Ride:
R33 GTS25T, RHD E46, Truck, part R32 GTR

Send a message via AIM to OutToWinPAHC
go there?
Old 02-21-2010, 07:17 PM   #17
Vr-4-Life
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1961

My Ride:

While I agree that would work... I am not going to drive an hour to them again. I dont like the area that they're in and I dont feel I should have to waste my gas money. I want the graphs, but how long does it really take to send 2mb over the Internet. This could be emailed in under 5 minutes by them.
Old 02-22-2010, 12:09 AM   #18
ImportDPS
Tri-State Addict

Member #3900

My Ride:
2007 Civic Si, 2008 Acura RDX, 1998 Civic Hatch GSR-T, 1993 Civic Hatch K-Series coming

Send a message via AIM to ImportDPS
Let's clarify a couple things first.

1. You came in the Monday after the blizzard not even knowing if we were open. It was 27 degrees out that day and I risked hurting our dyno just to accomadate your needs when it clearly said on our site that there was a good chance we wouldn't even open and to call before hand.

2. The price I gave you was a almost 4 month old post but I honored it for you because that's just how I am.

3. I never got one email from you. I have our inbox filter set very high because of all the spam we get. So it's a possiblity you did send it but we didn't get it

4. I do not frequent this forum. Angel does tst and bumps the threads. Had I have been aware of it I would of responded a long time ago. Believe me that I will adress it with him tomorrow.

I will be more than happy to send you the sheets. It's not that big of a deal. You even have pictures of it on your phone. I can always be reached at the local shop line when I am in the office. You guys gotta understand that I run all of import Dps sales and day to day operations so some of my calls are screened. I don't have time any lore for some of the my vtec doesn't work calls anymore.

Thanks
Rick
import Dps

Ps - the dyno room is only available for tunes and rental. 4 pulls with a/f and printout are now $65. Hourly for $95 first hour and $65 after that.
Old 02-22-2010, 12:13 AM   #19
ImportDPS
Tri-State Addict

Member #3900

My Ride:
2007 Civic Si, 2008 Acura RDX, 1998 Civic Hatch GSR-T, 1993 Civic Hatch K-Series coming

Send a message via AIM to ImportDPS
And as for the comment about the area being "not the greatest" our building is paid for which is why we are there. We could overcharge labor and raise our rediculously low pricing but that wouldn't be fair to the customer.

The new shop will be in a much much better area. Easy to find andnotjing like anything anyone here has ever seen. I can promise that.
Old 02-22-2010, 01:56 AM   #20
DC2.2GSR
Tri-State Addict

Member #5220

My Ride:
is completely stock and gets great gas mileage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportDPS View Post
Let's clarify a couple things first.

1. You came in the Monday after the blizzard not even knowing if we were open. It was 27 degrees out that day and I risked hurting our dyno just to accomadate your needs when it clearly said on our site that there was a good chance we wouldn't even open and to call before hand.

2. The price I gave you was a almost 4 month old post but I honored it for you because that's just how I am.

3. I never got one email from you. I have our inbox filter set very high because of all the spam we get. So it's a possiblity you did send it but we didn't get it

4. I do not frequent this forum. Angel does tst and bumps the threads. Had I have been aware of it I would of responded a long time ago. Believe me that I will adress it with him tomorrow.

I will be more than happy to send you the sheets. It's not that big of a deal. You even have pictures of it on your phone. I can always be reached at the local shop line when I am in the office. You guys gotta understand that I run all of import Dps sales and day to day operations so some of my calls are screened. I don't have time any lore for some of the my vtec doesn't work calls anymore.

Thanks
Rick
import Dps

Ps - the dyno room is only available for tunes and rental. 4 pulls with a/f and printout are now $65. Hourly for $95 first hour and $65 after that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportDPS View Post
And as for the comment about the area being "not the greatest" our building is paid for which is why we are there. We could overcharge labor and raise our rediculously low pricing but that wouldn't be fair to the customer.

The new shop will be in a much much better area. Easy to find andnotjing like anything anyone here has ever seen. I can promise that.
Wrong.

The proper response would have been "Hey man, I'm sorry I've been tough to get a hold of. I've been pretty busy lately, but that's no excuse. There's no reason you should have to wait so long for such a simple thing... that you paid for. I'm emailing the graph right after I type this. For future reference, the best way to reach me personally would be ' X '. Thanks for your business, I hope you come back for anything else you need." That's called c u s t o m e r . s e r v i c e .

Honestly I was recommending ImportDPS to a friend of mine who wanted work done. He has many friends who also need work done and they were waiting to see how his experience was. After your arrogant, excuse filled response to one of your paying customers I doubt my friends will be making the trip to see you. What if someone's VTEC truly wasn't working and they were willing to pay you to fix it? Hmm..

OP, sorry to rant in your thread, hope everything works out for you.

Last edited by DC2.2GSR; 02-22-2010 at 02:00 AM.