TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Racing > Auto-X
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-25-2008, 05:31 PM   #1
Ciotti
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #8225

My Ride:
96' Cobra Vert

10/11/08 South Jersey SCCA Autocross

10/11/08 is the next South Jersey SCCA Solo 2 event, click the link below for more info...

http://www.sjr-scca.org/solo/solo_logistics.html

Directions
http://www.sjr-scca.org/solo/blackwoodcampus.html

The guys that put on this event are incredibly helpful with new people and it runs very smooth, I've been to almost every one this year and each time I've gotten a full 8 runs in.

Come get some!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

8 reps for your driver mod muscles

When something has foibles and won't handle perfectly, that gives it a particularly human quality as it makes mistakes. That's how we can build a relationship with a car that other people just won't get - Jeremy Clarkson

Last edited by Ciotti; 09-25-2008 at 07:13 PM.
Ciotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 05:06 PM   #2
sean3
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5757

My Ride:
04 Mach 1

Preregistered today. Come on guys we need more TSTers there!
sean3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 05:31 PM   #3
LevittownMonster
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #8770

My Ride:
None

I may have my dad take me there to watch.

the 240sx life. SLIDE the 240sx HO
LevittownMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 06:24 PM   #4
Ciotti
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #8225

My Ride:
96' Cobra Vert

It's fun as **** to watch, that's how most of my friends got hooked. Any chance you would be willing to point a camcorder at my car when I run while you're watching?

When something has foibles and won't handle perfectly, that gives it a particularly human quality as it makes mistakes. That's how we can build a relationship with a car that other people just won't get - Jeremy Clarkson
Old 10-01-2008, 07:55 PM   #5
eviltalon
Tri-State Addict

Member #1374

My Ride:
Eagle Summit

man i wish my car was finished.....oh well. I'll probably come out to watch
I find it ironic that getting the clap is nothing to cheer about.
If u dont get it
it u will.
eviltalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 08:53 PM   #6
woogie12
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #7975

My Ride:
tree fifty zee

pending on work maybe i'll go. i'm going to the hdpe the 15th and 16th too.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:52 PM   #7
amp
Tri-State Addict

Member #5435

My Ride:
(2)RX7 and MS6

missed the whole season this year but the first event.. ill try and make the 11th..
wanted to defend from last years win but im in a different class now..
amp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 11:16 PM   #8
UnderPoweredRS
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #233

Send a message via AIM to UnderPoweredRS
You had to use the "Oh Noes!" shot didn't you.

What a waste of a perfectly good tire :-(
Old 10-07-2008, 11:19 PM   #9
Ciotti
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #8225

My Ride:
96' Cobra Vert

That's my favorite picture of all time dude, you should feel honored!