TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > [TST] Vendors > Turn In Concepts
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-15-2008, 08:18 PM   #1
TURNinCONCEPTS
Vendor

Member #6169

My Ride:
a few scoobies

Greetings and salutations from Turn In Concepts

We here at TiC just want to say hi to the tri-staters out there. We have a good number of customers that are in your area, and we thought we could show a little support for the board many of you frequent.

We're mostly a Subaru performance shop, but that doesn't mean we hate others. Overall we're just car nuts, and like anything that goes. In this our core focus is to make it go in turns better than straights.

We decided to do this quite some time ago because just about every other shop out there is into power, but not too many are into handling. We figured we could put our creative power toward turns instead of trying to reinvent the wheel.

You can find us online over at http://turninconcepts.com or email us at support@turninconcepts.com.

We carry many brands, and also have access to ones that aren't on our site. While we have slowly been breaking away from purely Subarus we know we don't have a lot up on the site for other makes and models. If you're looking for something specific just shout and we'll see what we can do.

Clint Boggess
Co-founder, Turn In Concepts LLC

Last edited by TURNinCONCEPTS; 07-15-2008 at 08:25 PM.
TURNinCONCEPTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2008, 09:52 PM   #2
CHAOS
TST Ruined My Life!
Banned

Member #2120

My Ride:
1984 Cadillac Brougham

TiC is seriously one of the tip top subaru vendors out there... i have never spoke with anyone with something bad to say about TiC.
CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 01:45 PM   #3
sisforsurfing
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #267

My Ride:
2003 WRX wagon

Send a message via AIM to sisforsurfing
I'm surprised and really happy to see you guys join the forum. This was the only place I could find RCE springs for my wagon earlier this month and they arrived at my doorstep 3 days later

Welcome!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
sisforsurfing is offline   Reply With Quote