TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > [TST] Vendors > (Past Vendors)
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 05-04-2009, 09:32 AM   #1
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:
the one in the back of the shop

SpeedLocker Now Open!!

Here at R/T Tuning we have been working on a new service we can offer to enthusiasts. Well it is finally up and running and we are pretty excited. We now offer full vehicle storage services ranging for single Car/ Motorcycle; to full race car trailer storage. We have acquired 18,000sq/ft attached to our current shop and have the ability to rent flex space available for vehicle and vehicle related items for storage. This service is for storage only and is not available for customers to work on their own vehicle.

This also means that any customer that drops off his vehicle for service, will have fully secure indoor storage of their vehicle at any time it is here. Below is a flyer with the majority of info on features and services. If anyone has any questions feel free to post here or PM me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by Vince@R/TTuning; 05-04-2009 at 10:01 AM.
Old 05-13-2009, 11:48 AM   #2
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:

We also offer short term storage at a good price for situations such as vacation or just heading out of town for a week. If your are not comforable with leaving your car at the train station, airport, or even outside unattended for a period of time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 05-13-2009, 11:50 AM   #3
Got Insulin?
Hard Snarker
Super Moderator

Member #7591

My Ride:
01 Audi TT 225, GVR-4 #72/1000, 91 TSi AWD

Send a message via AIM to Got Insulin?
Great idea, guys. The prices looks decent, too.
Old 05-15-2009, 09:27 AM   #4
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:

Thanx... we hope to give a better service side to the storage business....

Old 05-15-2009, 10:53 AM   #5
TalonTsi97
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #136

My Ride:
1997 Eagle Talon

Send a message via AIM to TalonTsi97
Definitely a great idea and after being at the shop for the first time yesterday you guys have a real nice setup to offer this. I will probably never need to use it but i think its a good idea so I'm going to pass this onto my friends who don't own garages.

Updated weekly with Dyno, Track, AutoX, Street, and Event videos. Big updates coming soon!

Old 05-15-2009, 11:02 AM   #6
LIPCOLL320
Former Vendor

Member #11237

My Ride:
06' F-250 Lariet 6.0 PSD, **03' Cobra Sold**

We have our race car and enclosed trailer in the speedlocker. Nice secure storage not to mention the convenience of getting the car preped by R/T. Plus the facility is huge.
Old 05-15-2009, 03:07 PM   #7
Ender81
*yawn*
Super Moderator

Member #1753

My Ride:
Idles a little rough ;)

Just got off the phone with Vince to talk about winter storage for the bug. Really liked what he had to say about the security, vehicle prep etc.. Look forward to coming down over the summer and taking a look at this in person.
I know this is my work cutting into this, but they use a pretty expensive casket for the Dragula.

Old 05-18-2009, 10:28 PM   #8
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6193

My Ride:
94 Integra GSR / 96 Jeep (DD)

Send a message via AIM to DPancoast
Can I ask what exactly vehicle prep consists of. I only ask because I've seen it thrown around with storage companies but never knew what was involved.

- 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days)
- 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011)
- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
in-raging? is that like an internal raging hard on? usage might include: i'm in-raging for some bacon right now
Old 05-19-2009, 10:39 AM   #9
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:

Vehicle prep for delivery consists of air in tires, fluid check, battery charge (if necessary) and a general look over of the vehicle for delivery to make sure everything is good.

As far as i know we are the only one that offer this kind of service(on a storage terms)

Old 07-25-2009, 12:07 PM   #10
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:

bump this...

Old 07-25-2009, 02:42 PM   #11
cmr076
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2319

My Ride:
S4

Send a message via AIM to cmr076
when the rolla' is running again she will be staying there
Old 07-27-2009, 02:27 PM   #12
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:

^^^^ awesome lets get it running so we can store it..lol

Old 07-27-2009, 02:34 PM   #13
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

Send a message via AIM to Oakes
Great idea! Look to do it myself on the southern side of the state, you should offer some detailing in your vehicle prep...I know a guy
Old 07-27-2009, 02:54 PM   #14
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:

Thought about offering a detailing service with it, but still havent pulled the trigger. The detailer would have to do it on site for it to make sense....

Old 07-27-2009, 02:55 PM   #15
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4384

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince@R/TTuning View Post
Thought about offering a detailing service with it, but still havent pulled the trigger. The detailer would have to do it on site for it to make sense....
Well, if there are accessible resources, I'm sure the detailer could bring the remaining necessities to do the work
Old 07-27-2009, 03:03 PM   #16
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:

^^^^ well maybe me and said detailer should talk about such services....

Old 07-27-2009, 03:07 PM   #17
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4384

My Ride:

I'll get you in touch
Old 08-04-2009, 12:50 PM   #18
Vince@R/TTuning
Vendor

Member #3958

My Ride:

Offering very deep discounted pricing for all armed forces soldiers in need of storage while away...

Old 08-04-2009, 04:32 PM   #19
R22B
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #5854

My Ride:
88 Merkur XR4Ti | 92 Mazda MX3 | 98 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer | 91 Ford Ranger89 | 89 Yamaha FZR600

Send a message via ICQ to R22B Send a message via AIM to R22B
Quote:
Offering very deep discounted pricing for all armed forces soldiers in need of storage while away...
Now THAT deserves a bump
Old 08-05-2009, 11:18 AM   #20
BakaN20
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #7643

My Ride:
06 350z/03 325xi/08 CBR600RR

Quote:

That would have been great a year ago, when the 56th SBCT deployed. 4000 soldiers, a lot needing storage and getting it paid for on the governments dime! That would have been sweet, lol.

If you guys get oakes as a detailer, that would be incredible! Looking forward to see what you guys come up with next!