TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > [TST] Vendors > (Past Vendors)
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05-03-2005, 06:39 PM   #1
RayArroyo
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #205

My Ride:
GTR/RSTI/MDX Sport

Send a message via AIM to RayArroyo
our apology to tristate tuners

the last few months on here have been rough, we have been neglecting this forum and not aswering questions. we do not mean to do this, we run other forums andsince it is just me and scott it becomes very difficult. however there is good news we recently had a third partner at revitup within the next week he will be here introducing himeslef and this will allow us to become more active in these forums. we also have a n exciting line up that we are releasing that the crowd on here will go nuts for, thanks for your patience and support.

Ray Arroyo
President of revitup motorsports