TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Gallery
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 09-24-2007, 02:56 PM   #41
markley02
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #390

My Ride:
05 Honda Odessey

Quote:
Originally Posted by markley02 View Post
Why do you think the house is on an island? In all seriousness though, the house across the street looks like mob central.

You dont worry about keeping the house clean that is what you pay other people to do. Although I would never have a butler, there is a butler's pantry. It is an investment/vacation home anyway.
If your family stayed down there so much then you know that island getaway does not own any of the houses they rent. Private people do and Island Getaway is a middle man.

Dumb ass for not changing my password.

I lied about everything. All of it. I owned some great cars because my ex wife dedicated her life to me. I treated her like total sh**, because my d**k was more important than she was! She divorced me.

I am into drugs and Motorcycles, guns and my bff Brandon and girls that look just like my mother. Pronouns: they, them. hyper-sexual narcissist.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
markley02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 02:58 PM   #42
NJGOAT
Tri-State Addict

Member #1583

Oh and BTW...not to add insult to injury, but if you paid ~$4 mil for the house, then you got robbed, because it was just appraised last year for about $2.7. Houses are CHEAP (relatively) in the Carolinas because there is no industry to speak of. People build the McMansions and then rent them out as vacation homes. Even then the vast majority of houses down there are owned by real estate companies and in some cases hotel chains.

It took me a couple minutes to figure it out, but by the pictures you posted it's painfully obvious that it's a rental. Either that or you have horrible taste in decor and/or can't afford to fully furnish the place.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

NJGOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 03:02 PM   #43
markley02
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #390

My Ride:
05 Honda Odessey

Also you would know that these houses come fully furnished right?

I lied about everything. All of it. I owned some great cars because my ex wife dedicated her life to me. I treated her like total sh**, because my d**k was more important than she was! She divorced me.

I am into drugs and Motorcycles, guns and my bff Brandon and girls that look just like my mother. Pronouns: they, them. hyper-sexual narcissist.

Old 09-24-2007, 03:04 PM   #44
Master Mitsubishi
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #863

My Ride:
1996 3k VR4

yea when you rent them!!! LMAO

Master Mitsubishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 03:08 PM   #45
alwaysinboost
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1454

My Ride:
04 EVO Wrecked by Oakes Detailing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJGOAT View Post
It took me a couple minutes to figure it out, but by the pictures you posted it's painfully obvious that it's a rental. Either that or you have horrible taste in decor and/or can't afford to fully furnish the place.
That was my assumption also. way too many things don't add up. I see in his profile that he is an engineer for NJDOT, big deal, at only 23years there is no way he is that far up the pay scale working for the state, no way. I used to work for one of the biggest civil engineering contractors in the state of NJ, we had over a $100 million dollar budget so I know what they pay their engineers (ball park), as we worked hand and hand with the state and its not even close to being enough to swing a place like that. More then likely by "engineer" it means he works for the DOT as a truck driver.

Its a nice vacation spot and its likely his (or his wifes) entire family rented the joint for the weekend. Then he had to come on here and be all secreative like he is a big money roller or something. I think not, especially driving around in a $30k mitsu.
alwaysinboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 03:11 PM   #46
NJGOAT
Tri-State Addict

Member #1583

Quote:
Also you would know that these houses come fully furnished right?
Yes, they do come full furnished. The whole thing is that for what you would spend on a hole at the Jersey shore, you can stay in a McMansion down there. It just wouldn't complete the baller fantasy if it didn't come with plasma TV's right?

I'm not trying to be a prick, but the fact that you are constantly stating that this is YOUR home is getting a little tired. I know a few people with serious cash and none of them are civil engineers for the NJDOT. You may make decent scratch doing that, but no 23 year old kid just getting into the beurocracy at the state is pulling down remotely enough cash to afford a $2.7 million dollar investment property.

If it is "yours" than you either picked up a nice chunk of money from an inheritance and put it into real estate (decent choice) or you went in with a whole bunch of people and bought a small share of the house.

My guess is that you either:

a. Took a nice family vacation.
b. Your 403(b) through the state carries a real estate portfolio so you went down and checked out "your" house.

Old 09-24-2007, 03:16 PM   #47
markley02
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #390

My Ride:
05 Honda Odessey

Believe what you want guys. I am not here to prove myself, my worth, or anything else to a bunch of people on the internet. People who know me in real life know me in real life.

"That is all I have to say about that."

Old 09-24-2007, 03:16 PM   #48
Master Mitsubishi
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #863

My Ride:
1996 3k VR4

then why did you post it?

Master Mitsubishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 03:17 PM   #49
Intercooled T
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #207

My Ride:
2003 Toyota Rav4

A better and less-insulting question would be, how many partners do you have on this property?

2013 Nissan Juke, 1.6T/Auto/FWD (wife's car lol
)
Intercooled T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 03:19 PM   #50
NJGOAT
Tri-State Addict

Member #1583

Quote:
Believe what you want guys. I am not here to prove myself, my worth, or anything else to a bunch of people on the internet. People who know me in real life know me in real life.

All well and good Mr. Gump...got any pics of you and President Kennedy you'd like to share?

Old 09-24-2007, 03:23 PM   #51
redg2
Tri-State Addict

Member #3899

My Ride:
Redg2

well dope house if its ures and if not still a dope house

redg2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 03:29 PM   #52
MPowerKai
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1011

My Ride:
Mongoose

Send a message via AIM to MPowerKai
Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysinboost View Post
That was my assumption also. way too many things don't add up. I see in his profile that he is an engineer for NJDOT, big deal, at only 23years there is no way he is that far up the pay scale working for the state, no way. I used to work for one of the biggest civil engineering contractors in the state of NJ, we had over a $100 million dollar budget so I know what they pay their engineers (ball park), as we worked hand and hand with the state and its not even close to being enough to swing a place like that. More then likely by "engineer" it means he works for the DOT as a truck driver.

Its a nice vacation spot and its likely his (or his wifes) entire family rented the joint for the weekend. Then he had to come on here and be all secreative like he is a big money roller or something. I think not, especially driving around in a $30k mitsu.

Well I wouldn't go as far as saying you can't be loaded and still drive a "cheap" car. Multi billionaire owner of Ikea drives a Corolla and flies coach. I do believe that there are a handfull of people who are capable of owning a house such as this one on this forum (not me) :cough: Bastid :cough: I do not believe this particular house is owned by Markley, sorry buddy.
Old 09-24-2007, 03:32 PM   #53
alwaysinboost
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1454

My Ride:
04 EVO Wrecked by Oakes Detailing

Quote:

seriously??? then why did you go posting pics of your 'new crib', making up a story like you just bought it, if you've got nothing to prove to a bunch of "people" on the internet.
Obviously you wanted to make yourself feel better about your crappy 9-5 for the state of NJ and try to impress everyone at the same time with your material worth. too bad you got caught on it.
alwaysinboost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 03:41 PM   #54
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #1208

this is getting interesting
Scapegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 04:29 PM   #55
OMG JDM
Tri-State Addict

Member #2231

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post
this is getting interesting
OMG JDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 04:41 PM   #56
IBLIS
Tri-State Addict

Member #1009

My Ride:
your mom

I stayed at that place last year!
Old 09-24-2007, 09:17 PM   #57
MurderdOutXJ
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #5321

My Ride:
2003 Nissan FairladyZ

Halo 2 FTW.....but HALO 3 at midnight FTW even more!!!
1991 Eclipse : GSXDCY member #236 [SOLD]
MurderdOutXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 09:32 PM   #58
mr_eh
Tri-State Addict

Member #1149

My Ride:
Zenki S14 - Sold the SRT4

im calling bs because of the non designer outfits worn in the pictures ;)

no thread for current s2000.
mr_eh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 09:44 PM   #59
sherwood
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #2221

My Ride:
arggg 32, vr jetta.

Send a message via AIM to sherwood
dude...a joke is a joke...but atleast own up to it when ur caught. haha dont let this go on and on and get leaked out to other forums...like the ones you always see in off topic with people getting owned. dont be "that guy" just own up to it and move on.
Quote:
But I am sure the exhaust is angled for back pressure to have a faster spool-up for larger size turbochargers @ low RPM
sherwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 09:54 PM   #60
PSM-04-STi
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #5794

My Ride:
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi

oh and look here are all the other people that were there, they were renting the place with me
PSM-04-STi is offline   Reply With Quote