TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Community > Off-Topic
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Old 04-27-2009, 06:58 PM   #1
240sxDann
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1229

My Ride:
1998 Eclipse GSX

Send a message via AIM to 240sxDann
Have you ever had a girl you never got quite got over?

Just curious, anyone have a girl (or guy) they never quite got over? Theres this one girl, she was my most serious and longest relationship. (about 3 years) I've had a bunch of girlfriends since then, even lived with one, and looking back on all the girls I've dated, I just..idk..I kinda miss her. It sucks she just had a baby recently (within the last month) to. Ugh. I dont even know what got me thinking about her, but it sucks. I dated her like....5-6 years ago wtf is wrong with me? lol
If you find a woman with zero drama issues or emotional baggage, check for a scar where her penis used to be.
Quote:
i finger myself to latin jazz sometimes
240sxDann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:02 PM   #2
Scapegoat
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #1208

you'll grow out of that. 5-6 years ago? you were 14-15 at the time? yeah, you'll forget about her in a few more years.

I only want to get back with my ex from HS so i can stick it in her butt then make her A2M then cum on her face, preferably in her eye
Scapegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:02 PM   #3
Vr-4-Life
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1961

My Ride:
BMW E60 M5 V10 6 Speed --- Ducati Monster 696

yep.... I'm pretty sure everyone misses some one they have been with.
Vr-4-Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:04 PM   #4
teh DIRT
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6

My Ride:
Legacy 2.0GT

Send a message via AIM to teh DIRT
yup, wont say miss. but would def smash.
Old 04-27-2009, 07:06 PM   #5
redtoprps13
Tri-State Addict

Member #7485

My Ride:
1998 integra ls/1993 eg hatch

Send a message via AIM to redtoprps13
yes we dated for over 3 years and were really close then she moved away and she couldn't take the distance. she refuses to speak to me too this day because she said it's just too hard

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
redtoprps13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:08 PM   #6
240sxDann
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1229

My Ride:
1998 Eclipse GSX

Send a message via AIM to 240sxDann
The physical attraction is part of it, but I'm talking missing her on more of an emotional level. I never quite connected with anybody as well since.
If you find a woman with zero drama issues or emotional baggage, check for a scar where her penis used to be.
Quote:
i finger myself to latin jazz sometimes
240sxDann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:09 PM   #7
Tru2Blu
Tri-State Addict

Member #1214

My Ride:
02 Mazda Millenia

Send a message via AIM to Tru2Blu Send a message via MSN to Tru2Blu Send a message via Yahoo to Tru2Blu
Yeah, i missed mines so much that im with her again. lol. dated for 6 years, broke up for two and together again.
Old 04-27-2009, 07:18 PM   #8
DocWalt
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #10805

My Ride:
'92 GTI, '19 MX-5

Send a message via AIM to DocWalt
Never dated the chick, but we were practically best friends and we just sorta went our own ways after HS, I'd love to at least see her again. We talk on AIM occasionally, but it just makes it harder

My last ex... eh. no, not anymore. Ex before that, I most definitely miss her.

Not gonna go with the norm and say you'll get over it, but she'll fade away real fast when you find a girl you fall in love with.
DocWalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:37 PM   #9
ASIAN JUL
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #9030

My Ride:
'95 Integra LS hatch

It'll take time but eventually, I'm sure you'll find someone else & you'll love them more than this girl.

I cared about one of my ex's in high school so much, even years after we broke up but eventually I realized it wasn't worth the time to even think about it. We were really close for a few years after, both of us knew each other so well.. talked on the phone for several hours a night.. always there for each other. Things never really worked themselves out again though, & it was tough when we started adjusting to growing distant.. but sometimes ya gotta close one door in order to open others. It was the best decision I've ever made to let the past be the past.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
]

Quote:
It was the sexual guardian angel saying sir your stroke is on point, go forth and conquer
ASIAN JUL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:39 PM   #10
SuperMan_is_Bac
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #5607

My Ride:
2008 r6

fuk girls...lyin cheatn Snitchezzz..!!
Make him write it on your chest and photograph it. I'm sure he wouldn't mind. He probably just wants to be involved in the creative process of posting pics of your tits on an internet forum for a bunch of guys. And if he does have a problem with that, then he's obviously not the guy for you. And I think scape is.
SuperMan_is_Bac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:50 PM   #11
agoodall
Tri-State Addict

Member #4049

My Ride:
01 Lexus IS300

Send a message via AIM to agoodall
losing someone you have an emotional connection with is tough. I have an ex that i think of that way sometimes and a long term female friend who moved away who was probably the best match for me to as of yet. Time will tell, but part of me thinks I will always think back and wonder what could have been(human nature). Even the best girls out there are a dime a dozen just have to find them...good luck.
i find whipping it out as soon as possible gets rid of that gray area that leads to the "friend zone". but thats just my experience. your results may vary
agoodall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 08:07 PM   #12
Nick Merrone
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #10807

My Ride:
c18det hatch

Send a message via AIM to Nick Merrone
Go ahead, say I'm only 15 and i dont matter. But yeah I met this girl sam when i was say about 13? and We started dating and stuff, and we were on and off until like a few months ago, and I really never stop thinking about her. But until more recently, I said something to her so she wouldn't talk to me, cause it hurts whenver I go to try to get back with her, shes with another guy, and like I told her something so that I don't keep getting hurt and ****. So like Yeah she told me my cars a peice of **** and she hopes I die working on it...

so yeah.
Nick Merrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 08:07 PM   #13
Drftpretty
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1994

My Ride:
98, Audi A4, 88 Rx7, 89 Vert, 71 Muscle, 96 Jeep, 75 Honda CB500T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapegoat View Post

I only want to get back with my ex from HS so i can stick it in her butt then make her A2M then cum on her face, preferably in her eye
You sir, are a poet.
2. How many of my peers carry guns.
Drftpretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 08:18 PM   #14
ScubaSteve
Tri-State Addict

Member #2599

My Ride:
1993 s13 coupe Ka-t; 2005 Legacy GT Ltd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Merrone View Post
Go ahead, say I'm only 15 and i dont matter. But yeah I met this girl sam when i was say about 13? and We started dating and stuff, and we were on and off until like a few months ago, and I really never stop thinking about her. But until more recently, I said something to her so she wouldn't talk to me, cause it hurts whenver I go to try to get back with her, shes with another guy, and like I told her something so that I don't keep getting hurt and ****. So like Yeah she told me my cars a peice of **** and she hopes I die working on it...

so yeah.
Don't sweat it man my ex once told me that she hopes I get impaled on the nearest white picket fence... actually she posted that on facebook in a multi paragraph rant about me lol. As far as the age thing goes, **** changes when you're older but that doesn't change reality when you're younger.

ScubaSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 08:31 PM   #15
DPancoast
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #6193

My Ride:
94 Integra GSR / 96 Jeep (DD)

Send a message via AIM to DPancoast
yeah I dated a girl in 9th grade for 9 months (coincidence?). She was my first kiss. Then her parents made her break up with me (so I was told at the time... don't really believe it now). I was really into her. I tried to get in contact with her the other day, but she never responded.

I miss her but I've found someone better now.

- 94 Integra "Panda" GSR/LS (crashed to finished in < 30 days)
- 96 Integra (Totaled 5/28/2011)
- 91 MR2 Turbo (SOLD)
- 91 MR2 n/a (SOLD)

Quote:
in-raging? is that like an internal raging hard on? usage might include: i'm in-raging for some bacon right now
DPancoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 08:41 PM   #16
Nick Merrone
Tri-State Post Whore
Banned

Member #10807

My Ride:
c18det hatch

Send a message via AIM to Nick Merrone
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubaSteve View Post
Don't sweat it man my ex once told me that she hopes I get impaled on the nearest white picket fence... actually she posted that on facebook in a multi paragraph rant about me lol. As far as the age thing goes, **** changes when you're older but that doesn't change reality when you're younger.
Yeah, I tried to talk to her the other day. Cause I caught her like staring at me real cute like in social studies and I looked up and it was mad akward for like 3 minutes ahhaahah.
Nick Merrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:03 PM   #17
lagos
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #989

My Ride:
Toyota Celica GT-Two

lol you guys are noobs. trying being with a girl for 10yrs, having it all fall apart, and then talk about suck ass.

The accelerator on my toyota has always been stuck to the floor..
lagos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:06 PM   #18
NOPSTNS
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #3176

i had this one girl a while back and we were very close, even talked about getting married, named our kids, all that jazz. then oneday i came home to the apartment and found her packing up her stuff and she left me.

i wasnt the same ever since. even dating girls after her didnt make me feel better. until recently i reconnected with a girl from high school and im crazy about her, we had been friends since we were little but fell out of touch after graduation and oneday we bumped into each other and things just sorta took off. i dont even think of the old girl anymore bc i have so much better waiting for me when i get home.

keep your head up and leave the past where it belongs. time doesnt heal all but you can learn from it and find someone who is worth much more
NOPSTNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:11 PM   #19
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

Send a message via AIM to Oakes
Well, since everyone else is being sappy...guess I'll join.

1. I lost a girlfriend in a car accident due to a drunk driver colliding with her and her mom on her way to see me, losing someone without saying goodbye is one of the worst feelings anyone could have, especially like that.

2. I left probably the best relationship I've ever had because I was afraid it was too perfect and that something would go wrong, something did go wrong and it was me. I for no good reason at all ended it because I was scared of hurting her and I'm obviously retarded for it. I still feel the EXACT same for her to this day and still keep in touch with her, we've even tried getting back but I always freaked out just before and it never happened. She's probably given up, it's been 5 years now and I'm STILL kicking myself.
Old 04-27-2009, 09:17 PM   #20
Oakes
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #4384

My Ride:
2010 Mercedes Benz E63 AMG

Send a message via AIM to Oakes
People always are amazed at how quickly and easily I get over relationships that didn't work, because they didn't work for a reason so why waste the time thinking about what could have been or what you could have done different. Until we can step into a machine that reverts to the past, which won't happen, then I won't be stuck in it either. Granted, I'm still kicking myself over the girl I left (a select few know who I'm talking about) but everything moves forward, if it's something meant to be then maybe it'll pop up later. I've noticed a few girls bounce back into my life unexpectedly and maybe that means something, i don't know.