TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast  

Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > Vendor Marketplace > [TST] Vendors > Mishimoto
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-04-2013, 06:08 PM   #1
Mishimoto
Vendor

Member #12742

My Ride:
2008 EVO X, 1991 RHD J-Spec S13 (566RWHP)

Win a FREE Ride-Along in a Formula Drift Car in Irwindale!

Want to win a FREE ride-along with professional Team Mishi driver Corey Hosford at the final round of Formula Drift in Irwindale? It’s simple! Click on the link below, and fill out the form guessing just how big Corey's mustache will grow in length between September 4th and October 3rd.

We are also giving away one copy of Grid 2 for Xbox and Playstation3 as consolation prizes, so be sure to tell your friends! Our winners will be announced via email on October 3rd.

http://www.mishimoto.com/corey-hosfo...ache-ride.html
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
|
|
]

The Leader in Aftermarket Performance Cooling Technology
Offering Aluminum Radiators, Intercoolers, Silicone Hoses & Cooling Accessories
Mishimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 11:45 AM   #2
Mishimoto
Vendor

Member #12742

My Ride:

Bump for an awesome ride in a sweet drift car! Plus, you can also win video games!
|
|
|
|
]

Old 09-21-2013, 05:22 PM   #3
Mishimoto
Vendor

Member #12742

My Ride:

Bump it up! Enter for your chance to win!
|
|
|
|
]

Old 09-21-2013, 05:27 PM   #4
Shipman
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #20326

My Ride:
06 STi/08 Legacy/10 Forester

Is there an eta on the STi TMIC that I allowed my car to be the test vehicle multiple times on as well as the car in the install video? Or the FMIC that I also tested?

Quote:
Not as dead as TST apparently.
Shipman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 10:32 PM   #5
Brianb351
Tri-State Addict

Member #22177

My Ride:
2007 Subaru STi Limited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipman View Post
Is there an eta on the STi TMIC that I allowed my car to be the test vehicle multiple times on as well as the car in the install video? Or the FMIC that I also tested?
sounds like a trend here.Got my oil cooler exactly 1 year after I allowed the use of my car for a test fit. Shipped to my doorstep despite the fact that I was told it would be installed free of charge. I guess I'll have to install it myself.
2007 STi Limited #089/800
Cosworth Internals, Blouch 20G-XT, 441whp/423wtq
2007 Legacy 2.5i limited. (New daily driver)
2003 Outback Sport (totalled by Superstorm Sandy)
Brianb351 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 10:42 PM   #6
Higu
Tri-State Addict

Member #15710

My Ride:
2009 Mazda6i Touring 5AT

Seems like it's also irrelevant to the thread. But since we are going in that direction. When I let them test fit my foxbody with a radiator. They just left it in their and I took it home same day. Waited about 45 minutes after i dropped it off and was on my merry way
Higu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 02:32 PM   #7
Shipman
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #20326

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Higu View Post
Seems like it's also irrelevant to the thread. But since we are going in that direction. When I let them test fit my foxbody with a radiator. They just left it in their and I took it home same day. Waited about 45 minutes after i dropped it off and was on my merry way
It wasnt meant to be relevant, and your experience doesnt change mine.

Quote:
Old 09-24-2013, 07:00 PM   #8
Mishimoto
Vendor

Member #12742

My Ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipman View Post
I will speak with the production department about this and send you a PM with more information.

Thanks,
Tyler
|
|
|
|
]

Old 09-24-2013, 07:10 PM   #9
Shipman
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #20326

My Ride:

Very much appreciated sir.

Quote:
Old 09-25-2013, 07:19 PM   #10
Mishimoto
Vendor

Member #12742

My Ride:

Don't forget 2nd and 3rd prize are video games!

|
|
|
|
]

Old 09-26-2013, 05:53 PM   #11
Mishimoto
Vendor

Member #12742

My Ride:

Here are two reviews from ride-alongs with Corey Hosford!

Before I rode with Corey, my little sister beat me up every day. Now she only beats me up sometimes. Thanks Corey!

Before I rode with Corey Hosford, I was a nobody with a boring name. After I rode with Corey Hosford, I changed my name to Hacksaw, joined a backyard wrestling league, and am currently the reigning welterweight champion in Extremely Extreme Awesome Radical Wrestling Championship Combat Federation; Extreme Edition. Thanks Corey!

|
|
|
|
]

Old 09-30-2013, 04:51 PM   #12
Mishimoto
Vendor

Member #12742

My Ride:

Bump it up!
|
|
|
|
]

Old 10-02-2013, 01:16 PM   #13
Mishimoto
Vendor

Member #12742

My Ride:

Only a few more days to sign up!
|
|
|
|
]

Old 10-03-2013, 11:46 AM   #14
Mishimoto
Vendor

Member #12742

My Ride:

Check out this hilarious video of Corey Hosford and Matt Powers attempting to drift different vehicles!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=11ghF5zL0ho

Only one more day to sign up for the contest!
|
|
|
|
]

Old 10-04-2013, 06:36 PM   #15
Mishimoto
Vendor

Member #12742

My Ride:

Today is your last day to sign up! Enter for your chance to win!
|
|
|
|
]